The FastTech Thread for All FastTech Posts (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
^^^^^^ This, under orders there will be a picture of your item so you can drool early, a shipping number and as someone who is not good about keeping her receipts, there is a permanent receipt.

Once again, I must say, fasttech does it right (better than a lot of US vendors). I just started exploring the forums.

I want to know what GENIUS owns fasttech and how they do it with such excellence. There's just something... methodically reliable about it.

Anna

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Has FT stopped providing tracking numbers? Placed an order September 2. It was shipped two days later, but there is no tracking number. Never had that happen before. It was one of the free shipping options, though I don't remember which.
What was your total price? I don't think they provide tracking for under $20-$25.

MikeADore

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2016
Tennessee
What was your total price? I don't think they provide tracking for under $20-$25.
It was less than $10. Just some tips and a package of battery insulators. Most of my orders from them have been under $25, however, and I've always gotten a tracking number. But, this is the cheapest order I've made, so maybe I did reach some bottom threshold.

I've always gotten orders from FT in two weeks, give or take a couple days, so it should be coming next week. If it doesn't, I'll contact them about it. Thanks.

corn flakes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2014
Brant County Canada
It was less than $10. Just some tips and a package of battery insulators. Most of my orders from them have been under $25, however, and I've always gotten a tracking number. But, this is the cheapest order I've made, so maybe I did reach some bottom threshold.

I've always gotten orders from FT in two weeks, give or take a couple days, so it should be coming next week. If it doesn't, I'll contact them about it. Thanks.

You picked HongKong airmail. They generally take 6 weeks to 2 months to get to me. Most of that just sitting in customs.

I use it all the time as there is no signature required and can wait for stuff that will just go in a box.

MikeADore

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2016
Tennessee
You picked HongKong airmail. They generally take 6 weeks to 2 months to get to me. Most of that just sitting in customs.

I use it all the time as there is no signature required and can wait for stuff that will just go in a box.
I don't recall using that choice, but you could be right. I know I picked a free shipping option. I know Hong Kong is not what I chose in the past, and I've never had to sign for a package. The last two orders I got came United State E-Packet. Hopefully, this one will just show up. This is why I keep my overseas orders cheap. :)

corn flakes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2014
Brant County Canada
I don't recall using that choice, but you could be right. I know I picked a free shipping option. I know Hong Kong is not what I chose in the past, and I've never had to sign for a package. The last two orders I got came United State E-Packet. Hopefully, this one will just show up. This is why I keep my overseas orders cheap. :)

The choice comes up as regular airmail. At least for me.

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada

Fortunately he lives in the US, Canada Customs/Canada Post is horrible :(

Kickingthesticks

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • May 6, 2016
    Anyone ever ran into this? So a few weeks ago I placed an order for a mod and few things, used coupon code MAP. After a few weeks FT tells me every will ship besides the mod. Waited couple more weeks, then I'm told mod is discontinued and I can get a refund or swap for another color. So I decided to swap to another color. Now I owe them 8$ and my item won't be shipped till I pay lol.

SupplyDaddy

I'm considered a Mad Scientist in some circles!
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2012
    San Antonio, Texas
    Anyone ever ran into this? So a few weeks ago I placed an order for a mod and few things, used coupon code MAP. After a few weeks FT tells me every will ship besides the mod. Waited couple more weeks, then I'm told mod is discontinued and I can get a refund or swap for another color. So I decided to swap to another color. Now I owe them 8$ and my item won't be shipped till I pay lol.

Nope, never been there. Doesn't mesh out really since the MAP code only works for certain items, not the whole order.

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 10, 2015
    That never happened to me. But with FT sometimes it’s better to split things into smaller orders or make sure everything you order is in stock. The great thing about FT is if you asked for a refund, you can initiate that yourself & 24 hours later the $ is back in your PayPal account. Doesn’t get easier than FT for refunds or if you change your mind as long as it’s not in “packaging status”.

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 30, 2016
    Niagara Region, ON CANADA
    Another sale is up - for some strange reason there's more stuff in my cart again :D:D:D:D:D

09zm.jpg

Kickingthesticks

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • May 6, 2016
    My fastech order where I payed for 3-5 day shipping made it to NY in 11 days. Now it's stuck California. Perhaps it's quarenteened since the packing tape causes cancer in California?
    Yeah for some reason one of mine has been stuck in California to. Most of the time it goes Chicago.

puffon

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    Yeah for some reason one of mine has been stuck in California to. Most of the time it goes Chicago.
    Mine usually go to Miami, but the last one went to LA.
    I thought it was stuck there too, but showed up at my local PO 4-5 days later.
    Never got scanned when it left LA.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread