The FastTech Thread for All FastTech Posts (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
I understand what the restocking is for, and what it means but all of the items in that order said 'in stock' and stayed there for 2 days with a ship date. Then went to restocking. Makes it sound like other orders are taking preference over mine and if I didn't know better, being shipped out. I know they are saying they are on vacation, but a computer does not just arbitrarily change values without some sort of instruction, whether from another sub-routine or human intervention. I just find this strange.

:)
Ahh ok,i didn't realize you meant they showed in stock,i haven't had that one happen.I have had items say in stock before i paid,then gotten an eta after i paid for them,but never had any show in stock after payment then change like that.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
My other 2 packages that were ordered around the middle of Sept have arrived at my po. They both came through SF and then went to LA but continued on their way after that. No delays there. Getting them across the county took a while too. USPS certainly is having their problems.
The last order(one that was split from 1 of the above) should be hitting SF any time now, hopefully.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
My other 2 packages that were ordered around the middle of Sept have arrived at my po. They both came through SF and then went to LA but continued on their way after that. No delays there. Getting them across the county took a while too. USPS certainly is having their problems.
The last order(one that was split from 1 of the above) should be hitting SF any time now, hopefully.
My last 1 that went through LA went through surprisingly fast.I think it was there maybe 3 days before moving on.My most recent order was shipped 9/28 and hit LA today,so hopefully it will move as fast as the last one,definitely hope it does NOT do like the first 3 or 4 that i had go through there haha.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
I have just been reading on the forums at FT. Seems that everyone is experience the 'restocking' phase on their paid for orders. Some are going as far as saying 'chinese vapers have looted the warehouse'. I do think they were kidding tho) LOL.....Maybe they are just doing computer updating or something like that? I certainly hope it isn't anything too serious.

Heartsdelight

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2015
I have just been reading on the forums at FT. Seems that everyone is experience the 'restocking' phase on their paid for orders. Some are going as far as saying 'chinese vapers have looted the warehouse'. I do think they were kidding tho) LOL.....Maybe they are just doing computer updating or something like that? I certainly hope it isn't anything too serious.

I & a friend who ordered with the coupon “Golden” have the same issue as you. I think everything will rectify once they return on Monday when they return from holiday.

Lufty

Sep 13, 2018
Columbus, Ohio
My last 1 that went through LA went through surprisingly fast.I think it was there maybe 3 days before moving on.My most recent order was shipped 9/28 and hit LA today,so hopefully it will move as fast as the last one,definitely hope it does NOT do like the first 3 or 4 that i had go through there haha.

Yours shipping on the 28th and just came through? Mine was shipped on the 28th as well and hasnt updated since /:

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
Yours shipping on the 28th and just came through? Mine was shipped on the 28th as well and hasnt updated since /:
Was your's marked as shipped the 28th or did it show accepted on the 28th?Mine showed accepted at the po,if that's what your's was also then i would say it should get scanned here in the states in the next day or so.
I have another package that FT marked as shipped on the 28th,but it didn't actually ship out before their holiday,and just got scanned as accepted at the po in China yesterday 10/6.

Lufty

Sep 13, 2018
Columbus, Ohio
Was your's marked as shipped the 28th or did it show accepted on the 28th?Mine showed accepted at the po,if that's what your's was also then i would say it should get scanned here in the states in the next day or so.
I have another package that FT marked as shipped on the 28th,but it didn't actually ship out before their holiday,and just got scanned as accepted at the po in China yesterday 10/6.

October 1, 2018, 8:44 pm
Processed Through Facility
ZHENGZHOU EMS, CHINA
September 30, 2018, 1:17 pm
Acceptance
CHINA

Ah, Guess my package was too late and didnt make it through in time. It had 'shipped on 28th' or w.e on FTs site in my account. I started a ticket about although im sure their is little they can do /:

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
October 1, 2018, 8:44 pm
Processed Through Facility
ZHENGZHOU EMS, CHINA
September 30, 2018, 1:17 pm
Acceptance
CHINA

Ah, Guess my package was too late and didnt make it through in time. It had 'shipped on 28th' or w.e on FTs site in my account. I started a ticket about although im sure their is little they can do /:
You will see it pop in SF in a few days. My last package shipped on the 28th and I am expecting it to show up in SF any time now. It can take from 4-9 days to get here from China. All the cs people are going to tell you is to be patient.

eta try tracking your package from here. Hit the english button on bottom right side of page after your number pops up.

ALL-IN-ONE PACKAGE TRACKING | 17TRACK

• Informative
Reactions: Heartsdelight

Lufty

Sep 13, 2018
Columbus, Ohio
You will see it pop in SF in a few days. My last package shipped on the 28th and I am expecting it to show up in SF any time now. It can take from 4-9 days to get here from China. All the cs people are going to tell you is to be patient.

eta try tracking your package from here. Hit the english button on bottom right side of page after your number pops up.

ALL-IN-ONE PACKAGE TRACKING | 17TRACK

Thanks! Sadly it gives me the same info ]: Thank you again for the advice!

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Thanks! Sadly it gives me the same info ]: Thank you again for the advice!
It should tell you if it was put on the plane tho. Mine does.

Destination : United States - Tracking consuming: 341 ms
2018-10-01 20:13

CHINA, ZHENGZHOU EMS, Processed Through Facility -> Your item has been processed through a facility in ZHENGZHOU EMS, CHINA at 8:13 pm on October 1, 2018.

2018-09-30 13:19
Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

CHINA, Acceptance

Origin : China - Tracking consuming: 143 ms
2018-10-01 21:37
Zhengzhou, leave Zhengzhou for San Francisco.

Zhengzhou, China Post Express Logistics co., ltd., Henan province, International Courier branch of the business has received (name: Shu l, tel: 18336092434)

Does you say this...(where I bolded it)

Lufty

Sep 13, 2018
Columbus, Ohio
It should tell you if it was put on the plane tho. Mine does.

Destination : United States - Tracking consuming: 341 ms
2018-10-01 20:13

CHINA, ZHENGZHOU EMS, Processed Through Facility -> Your item has been processed through a facility in ZHENGZHOU EMS, CHINA at 8:13 pm on October 1, 2018.

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

CHINA, Acceptance

Origin : China - Tracking consuming: 143 ms
2018-10-01 21:37
Zhengzhou, leave Zhengzhou for San Francisco.

Zhengzhou, China Post Express Logistics co., ltd., Henan province, International Courier branch of the business has received (name: Shu l, tel: 18336092434)

Does you say this...(where I bolded it)

Destination : United States
2018-10-01 20:44

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment -> We have received notice that the originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece.

CHINA, ZHENGZHOU EMS, Processed Through Facility

2018-09-30 13:17
CHINA, Acceptance

Origin : China
2018-10-01 23:24
Zhengzhou, leave Zhengzhou for L.A.

Looks like it says they put it on a plane on the 1rst.. right?

Last edited:

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Destination : United States

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment -> We have received notice that the originating post is preparing to dispatch this mail piece.

CHINA, ZHENGZHOU EMS, Processed Through Facility

CHINA, Acceptance

Origin : China
2018-10-01 23:24
Zhengzhou, leave Zhengzhou for L.A.

Looks like it says they put it on a plane on the 1rst.. right?
It sure does. Within just a couple of hours of mine. Except yours is going to LA, mine SF

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Oh how strange! Yours has yet to show up as well? I imagine its just sitting in LA waiting to be processed by them?
I have not noticed any delays in the last 2 packages I have received from China. Last package I just got in on Sat. Funny thing is mine entered the US in SF and the next stop for it was LA. Sometimes packages can reach the US in 4 days, other times up to 9 days. We just don't know how many other stops the planes make between here and China. But I have always received all of my packages from China. Some take longer than I would like them to but I have always gotten them.

Reactions: Heartsdelight

Lufty

Sep 13, 2018
Columbus, Ohio
I have not noticed any delays in the last 2 packages I have received from China. Last package I just got in on Sat. Funny thing is mine entered the US in SF and the next stop for it was LA. Sometimes packages can reach the US in 4 days, other times up to 9 days. We just don't know how many other stops the planes make between here and China. But I have always received all of my packages from China. Some take longer than I would like them to but I have always gotten them.

Usually mine have always popped up in 4 days, I also have a package coming from the U.K. and Florida, curious to see who wins. U.K. or China haha, the UK package was shipped saturday so China has a healthy head start although I was told typically UK packages are only 4-6 days. Oh and another one from 3Fvape!

I think I have a problem..

• Optimistic
Reactions: DavidOck

Vape Magoo

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2017
I've gotten ePackets even from Ali Express to NH in 10 to 12 days. Processed through NY. I just got one from 3FVape, came through NY, delivered in 11 days and it's in the sticks near Mt. Washington. I have a second one coming from 2FDeal scheduled for deliver tomorrow, 12 days. I had read somewhere someone complain about an ePacket from FT going through SF to New England and taking forever. They were guessing it was because they took the ePacket with FT routing. So I chose the other U.S. ePacket option. Damn, just found out it is going through SF. Kicking myself because the item was a few dollars cheaper at HCigar Store on AE and if history is an indicator I would of gotten the ePacket routing I wanted. A second order was waiting for items, after 5 days was notified one had to be cancelled because it has been discontinued (it takes them 5 days to figure that out? And they're still listing it now.), was still waiting for other items past their ship date. Wanted to know if I wanted a different item or a refund. I cancelled the whole order. I have the worse luck with FT. Some sellers on AE are worse then FT, but I've always gotten my money back (It is aggravating, but so is FT). About 2/3 turn out better, and often the prices are better. Hoping they prove me wrong this time, but if I'm going to crapshoot shipment and delivery time I'll stick with AE and try to stick with the trusted sellers I've had experience with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread