The FastTech Thread for All FastTech Posts (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lisancentraltx

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2009
Ringling Brothers Circus
Quick question, i cleaned my KF 3.1 clone last weekend and ended up with an spare o ring. It's smaller than the chimney o ring, but i don't know where it came from :p

Thanks for all the answers.

But nope, the 3.1 has a valve instead of a fill port. I think it might be from the 510 connection, but i never disassemble that part :/

The smallest o-ring I have on mine is at the chimney. I don't have an o-ring under the drip tip... it looks like it has space for it, but I don't have anything smaller than the chimney o-ring

Maggiemw

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2013
Middle East
The only thing cooler than a "little old lady" in the Middle East with a slew of awesome customized mods, is the fact she is displaying them on a cutting mat. If I find out you make quilts I will be sending you my adoption papers :D. Really nice Maggie!

Consider yourself adopted! I never thought anyone would notice! Yes, that is a cutting mat and I make quilts - it's my other free time obsession.:laugh: I used to spend my disposable income on quilting fabric and now it gets shared with the pretty shiny stuff you've seen some of. My desk at home is now a major mess.:facepalm:

More useful stuff: FT has some great tweezers for wires - https://www.fasttech.com/p/1195600 Precision Tweezers 3-Piece Set and https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10000668/1060000-led-white-light-eyebrow-tweezers. The LED is quite bright and very helpful for seeing what you're doing.

Another really good buy is https://www.fasttech.com/p/1200200 6 Pieces Metric Precision Screwdriver Set With Case. The screwdrivers are perfect for the tiny little screws in atties.

Capt.shay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2013
W. Ma. U.S.A.

Seriously not trying to be a wise guy here but....to me, posting just skews is as bad as posting product descriptions without skews. There may be something on the list that I may be interested but I'm not going to click through a huge list of skews just to find out. It would the most helpfull if people could list product descriptions AND skews.

Just my $.02

Vape on :vapor:

danimal40

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2012
Boston

soupy1970

ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2013
United States
Consider yourself adopted! I never thought anyone would notice! Yes, that is a cutting mat and I make quilts - it's my other free time obsession.:laugh: I used to spend my disposable income on quilting fabric and now it gets shared with the pretty shiny stuff you've seen some of. My desk at home is now a major mess.:facepalm:

More useful stuff: FT has some great tweezers for wires - https://www.fasttech.com/p/1195600 Precision Tweezers 3-Piece Set and https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10000668/1060000-led-white-light-eyebrow-tweezers. The LED is quite bright and very helpful for seeing what you're doing.

Another really good buy is https://www.fasttech.com/p/1200200 6 Pieces Metric Precision Screwdriver Set With Case. The screwdrivers are perfect for the tiny little screws in atties.

Off topic.. Have you checked out spoonflower.com for printed fabric? I had a few different fabrics printed there to make acoustical movie poster panels for my theater room. They are cheap and printing looks great. It's around $16 to $22 per yard (depending on fabric/size of yard) including full color printing. I used their Silky Faille in fat quarter size $11 to make some 18 x 24" pictures for xmas presents this year. I build the frames then wrap the fabric like canvas.

Just thought you might find that site useful. I'm in no way affiliated!

boborone

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2013
Plano, Tx
Off topic.. Have you checked out spoonflower.com for printed fabric? I had a few different fabrics printed there to make acoustical movie poster panels for my theater room. They are cheap and printing looks great. It's around $16 to $22 per yard (depending on fabric/size of yard) including full color printing. I used their Silky Faille in fat quarter size $11 to make some 18 x 24" pictures for xmas presents this year. I build the frames then wrap the fabric like canvas.

Just thought you might find that site useful. I'm in no way affiliated!

I'm about to have a baby girl. That's an awesome idea to do for the grandparents. Kudos and thanks for that.

soupy1970

ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2013
United States
I'm about to have a baby girl. That's an awesome idea to do for the grandparents. Kudos and thanks for that.

Edit: Congrats on the baby girl!!!
Real quick tip. Go with the Silky Faille if printing a family photo. Use cheap 1 x's to make the frame. Round off the corners of the frame just a tad so it doesn't eventually tear through the fabric. No need for miter cuts as the frame is hidden, just keep everything nice and square. Wood glue and brad nails, or even one pre-drilled screw with glue is all that is needed. If doing more than one you may consider printing multiple images on a yard and cutting, or just do one on multiple fat quarters.

Everyone will want one! I get request all the time to make these. Kona Cotton works good for quilts, but organic cotton sateen prints better. Silky Faille is the best print I have seen so far though, for family photos. Performance Knit prints really well too but is stretchy.

If anyone wants more info, shoot me a PM. I'm not affiliated, but love making these things. A bunch of guys on Audio forum uses this place to print fabric to cover acoustical panels.

Last edited:

WarHawk-AVG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
H-Town
Seriously not trying to be a wise guy here but....to me, posting just skews is as bad as posting product descriptions without skews. There may be something on the list that I may be interested but I'm not going to click through a huge list of skews just to find out. It would the most helpfull if people could list product descriptions AND skews.

Just my $.02

Happy now

6* AMC7135 2-Group 3/5 Modes LED Flashlight Driver (Nanjg 105c)
Nanjg 105c: 2100mA (2-Group) / SKU: 1186300
QTY 2
AMC7135 380mA Advanced Current Regulators - SOT-89 (10-Pack)
AMC7135 380mA Advanced Current Regulators - SOT-89 (10-Pack)
AMC 7135 380mA: 10-Pack / SKU: 1197600
QTY 1
Convoy S5 Cree XM-L T6-4C 723-Lumen 4300-4500K 2-Group 3/5-Mode LED Flashlight
Convoy S5 Cree XM-L T6-4C 723-Lumen 4300-4500K 2-Group 3/5-Mode LED Flashlight
S5 T6-4C 2100mA 2-Group 3/5-Mode / SKU: 1321601
QTY 1
M11 Mechanical Mod
M11 Mechanical Mod
M11, Black / SKU: 1490600
QTY 1
AMC7135 350mA Advanced Current Regulators - SOT-89 (10-Pack)
AMC7135 350mA Advanced Current Regulators - SOT-89 (10-Pack)
AMC 7135 350mA: 10-Pack / SKU: 1124200
QTY 1
DCT Electronic Cigarettes Round Mouth Dual Heating Core Atomizer (Large)
DCT Electronic Cigarettes Round Mouth Dual Heating Core Atomizer (Large)
DCT, Large, Translucent / SKU: 1324905
QTY 1
Rubber O-Ring Seals for E-Cigarette (50-Pack)
Rubber O-Ring Seals for E-Cigarette (50-Pack)
8mm: 50-Pack, Black / SKU: 1490203
QTY 1
TP4056 1A Li-Ion battery Charging Module
TP4056 1A Li-Ion battery Charging Module
37.3mm*15mm / SKU: 1585501
QTY 2

9892A-II Eye Glasses Style 20mm 20X Loupe / Magnifier with LED Illumination
Dual Lens, Black / SKU: 1393500
QTY 1
YL-2 Aluminum Alloy Tin Suction Sucker Desoldering Pump
YL-2 Aluminum Alloy Tin Suction Sucker Desoldering Pump
YL-2: Silver, 190mm Length / SKU: 1216800
QTY 1
Acrylic Display Stand for E-Cigarette
Acrylic Display Stand for E-Cigarette
Acrylic, Clear(Flower Shaped) / SKU: 1508700
QTY 1
Protective Acrylic Box / Enclosure for Raspberry Pi
Protective Acrylic Box / Enclosure for Raspberry Pi
Enclosure - Translucent / SKU: 1102603
QTY 1
Pure Copper Heatsink for Raspberry Pi
Pure Copper Heatsink for Raspberry Pi
Heatsink: Pure Copper / SKU: 1131404
QTY 1
EGO Battery Convertor Ring for 2.0mL ViVi Nova Atomizer
EGO Battery Convertor Ring for 2.0mL ViVi Nova Atomizer
15mm OD, Silver / SKU: 1402106
QTY 2
Mini 150Mbps 802.11n Wireless USB 2.0 WiFi Network Adapter
Mini 150Mbps 802.11n Wireless USB 2.0 WiFi Network Adapter
SL-1501 / SKU: 1147303
QTY 1
2310S Stainless Steel Fixed Wilderness Survival Knife w/ Sheath
2310S Stainless Steel Fixed Wilderness Survival Knife w/ Sheath
85mm Blade / SKU: 1522003
QTY 1
STARS Thermal Silicone Grease Heat-Sink Compound with Injection Tube
STARS Thermal Silicone Grease Heat-Sink Compound with Injection Tube
STARS: White Grease, 10-Pack / SKU: 1208800
QTY 1

4*18650 Batteries PP Protective Storage Case (2-Pack)
4*18650: 2-Pack / SKU: 1572400
QTY 3
0.36" Display 3-Digit 3~30V Voltage Tester for 18650 Battery
Red LED / SKU: 1222902
QTY 4
Precision Soldering Iron Rod Tip
Precision Soldering Iron Rod Tip
Precision Sharp / SKU: 1044600
QTY 1
Nickel + Copper Angled Soldering Iron Tip
Nickel + Copper Angled Soldering Iron Tip
Angled / SKU: 1188201
QTY 1
TP4056 1A Li-ion Battery Charging Module
TP4056 1A Li-ion Battery Charging Module
27mm*22mmm / SKU: 1453504
QTY 2
4*18650 Parallel Battery Case with Lead Wires
4*18650 Parallel Battery Case with Lead Wires
4*18650 1S4P / SKU: 1290003
QTY 2
KTS+ Mechanical Mod
KTS+ Mechanical Mod
KTS+, Chromed Brass / SKU: 1391600
QTY 1

bam2873

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
United States

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida

Just my $.02

It's real easy, just remove the "s" from the https. You get the https from your order history because it is on a secure server, if on a non secure server, http, ECF will parse the description.

This
$17.45 KTS+ Mechanical Mod - chrome-plated brass at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

instead of this
https://www.fasttech.com/p/1391600

Vape On
Burnie
:vapor:

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    There is a video showing a fix for fire button/center pin problems with the SVD. Just yesterday I used it to fix the center pin on mine and it worked beautifully! All you need is a #60 o-ring. Here's the link:

How to fix the Innokin, iTaste SVD E-Cig from the 5 second Red Button, 0.0 amp ground fault - YouTube

Thanks bam.

• It takes a lot of clicks to turn on and off.
    • Turns off in one click.
    • Turns off unexpectedly.
    • Clicks but won't fire, having to press harder beyond the click if at all.
    • Need to look for the light every time before trusted to use.
    • Scared it might be dangerous.

I have until 2/10 before my ticket is expected to be reviewed and wonder how much the shipping is going to cost if I do send it back.

buklao

ECF Veteran
    Nov 2, 2013
    Winnipeg
    Im happy with fasttech, first my order arrived within 17 days, a couple of weeks later my nitecore charger became faulty, my igo-w shorted out because of my own doing (maybe) or its faulty, with that being said I opened a ticket and told them that both of them was faulty and i was busy that it took me a couple of weeks to report. They said it was their own fault with no questions asked and offered a replacement for both. They asked me if I could return them the faulty items with them refunding the return shipping fee but apparently the shipping fees was higher than the replacements so they just told me to keep it and they'll send me the replacements after CNY.

I got the package somewhere between december 27-30 and i opened a ticket on jan 21 and got lightning fast replies too. Everythig was sorted out on the 23rd but the order wasnt put in before they shut down for CNY because the items were out of stock. Im still happy tho.

bam2873

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 1, 2013
    United States
    Thanks bam.

• It takes a lot of clicks to turn on and off.
    • Turns off in one click.
    • Turns off unexpectedly.
    • Clicks but won't fire, having to press harder beyond the click if at all.
    • Need to look for the light every time before trusted to use.
    • Scared it might be dangerous.

I have until 2/10 before my ticket is expected to be reviewed and wonder how much the shipping is going to cost if I do send it back.

Hmm...the video addresses faulty connection problems, sounds like you have bigger issues than that. Sorry, I was really hoping you could get it going!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread