Status
Not open for further replies.

SimianSteam

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
The Jungle
YAY!!!!!
I just received my FIRST item ever from fasttech. Been waiting for near a month of Sundays. Vapemail is AWESOME!!!!
I ordered a M11. It is smaller then I imagined. First thing I put on it was my TRIDENT with a sub ohm nano coil. It hit like it was on my BOLT, but a lot smaller.
The BOLT is my first mod. Semi-mechanical, but this tiny M11 is my first full mechanical mod. I'm LOVIN IT!!!!!
Now, if my COBRA GENESIS CLONE arrives soon, I'll be even happier. I will need more 14500's for this M11. I have 2 in my 5v box mod I made, and 2 others I'll be using for the M11.
I'll have to get flat top ones to fit the M11 properly though. These button tops work, but doesn't fit properly. EFEST time......

Wow, didn't notice the sub-ohm thing. Yeah, DO NOT sub-ohm on 14500s. They're not rated to handle that amperage. At best it'll kill your batteries. At worst it'll kill you.

cocoloco

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2013
Colorado
I placed my e-liquid order on the 9th.
It shipped on the 10th.
It lingered in Singapore until the 18th, and then shipped to SFO.
Don't know when it arrived at SFO.
Departed SFO on the 23rd.

Still have Denver PO and Pine PO to go. I figure another 3 or 4 days until delivery to my PO Box. This is my fourth shipment from FT. Pretty normal transit, actually. Needless to say, I order well in advance of need.

cthulhufan

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2013
Saint Louis, MO, USA
LMAO. Ordered on 08Jan. Just hit packaging status two days ago. Still there. Thought I could get it shipped prior to the holiday over there ;)

This is my first order, I did my research before hand so I knew what to expect and am not complaining. Look at it this way, I'll forget about it and some time in March I'll get a nice surprise in the mail!

boborone

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2013
Plano, Tx
LMAO. Ordered on 08Jan. Just hit packaging status two days ago. Still there. Thought I could get it shipped prior to the holiday over there ;)

This is my first order, I did my research before hand so I knew what to expect and am not complaining. Look at it this way, I'll forget about it and some time in March I'll get a nice surprise in the mail!

That's about how I look at it. I got one of my 5 orders to ship before the break. I knew it would be a month before I got anything. This just adds a couple weeks. Can't get mad about people and their customs and traditions. In just jealous we don't get a couple weeks off to celebrate New Years. I'm just happy as hell that the order with the Russian and Nemesis was the one that shipped. Also my first time using them myself.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Exile

ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
Dallas,Tx
My last FT order has shown "to be shipped the 24th", and the status just switched to "Waiting to be packaged"!

Will it make it! WILL IT MAKE IT!!! :confused:

Well its now Jan. 25th 4:20 am in China (I gave up hope after midnight in China) and my FT order just changed from "Packaging" to "Shipped"! Someone is there still working!

Woo Hoo!!! :vapor:

boborone

ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2013
Plano, Tx
Well its now Jan. 25th 4:20 am in China (I gave up hope after midnight in China) and my FT order just changed from "Packaging" to "Shipped"! Someone is there still working!

I just got the same message. I'm stoked. So I got two packages before the holiday.

cthulhufan

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2013
Saint Louis, MO, USA

Holy cow, one of my orders squeaked out the door also (cos, of course, I had to order more stuff a few days later :D ). Nice!

planes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2013
MA
My order shows shipped to US 1/10 and then nothing. I'm getting nervous. I have a mailperson that can't read very well.

Here is how the tracking showed on my shipment, from bottom to top.

January 21, 2014 , 3:46 pm

Delivered

anytown, USA

January 21, 2014 , 10:57 am

Out for Delivery

anytown, USA

January 21, 2014 , 10:47 am

Sorting Complete

anytown, USA

January 21, 2014 , 3:41 am

Arrival at Unit

anytown, USA

January 20, 2014

Depart USPS Sort Facility

anytown, USA

January 20, 2014 , 9:48 pm

Processed through USPS Sort Facility

anytown, USA

January 20, 2014 , 12:47 am

Processed through USPS Sort Facility

KEARNY, NJ 07032

January 18, 2014 , 7:14 pm

Processed Through Sort Facility

ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

January 12, 2014 , 11:15 am

Processed Through Sort Facility

SHENZHEN EMS, CHINA

January 11, 2014 , 4:27 pm

Acceptance

CHINA

doctadrea

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2013
Maui
I wound up taking the a6 atomizer and 510 to 510 connector off my order, because I decided I really didn't want to wait an extra couple weeks. Paid an extra $11 for that luxury ($17 for the 2 items including shipping) - That's more than the cost of all the other components in the mod I'm building combined! Humbug. Ah well. I won't be doing that again.

WarHawk-AVG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
H-Town
I wound up taking the a6 atomizer and 510 to 510 connector off my order, because I decided I really didn't want to wait an extra couple weeks. Paid an extra $11 for that luxury ($17 for the 2 items including shipping) - That's more than the cost of all the other components in the mod I'm building combined! Humbug. Ah well. I won't be doing that again.
FTFY :)

It's easy to copy/paste the linkys for item descriptions...

That a6 mini is pretty cool looking

Criticalmass

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I'm happy for your good fortune.

Here's the language from FT that I was attempting to decipher:

I received a credit. And shortly after that the price on the tobeco kfl/Russian was changed back to the original price. So I think the lower price was a mistake. I asked for the credit to be given as the clear tank parts and they added it to my order and within an hour or two the price had gone back up.

Also I want to mention that the stock o-rings really are substandard. When I broke the tobeco kfl down tonight the chimney o-ring literally fell apart into two pieces. Had to replace it.

sent from my Limited Edition Monkey Island™ Talking Voodoo Doll Head named Murray®

Last edited:

SimianSteam

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
The Jungle
Now then guys think about this. How long will it take to get out of China because of everything shutting down. Less businesses doing international shipping means longer shipping times because it takes longer to fill a container.

I'm pretty sure that not all shipping methods are via the slow boat. My China Post ePacket shipments always say something about airmail.

That being said there's probably still going to be huge delays. How many businesses do you think are trying to get last-minute shipments in the mail?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread