The FastTech Thread For All FastTech Posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

CommaHolly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2012
Plant City, FL
From what I understand from the mod Jasmine's sticky on the FT site, FT took the initiative to recall some packages from the HK postal authority, and then resent them. If your packages have been returned according to your tracking, this MAY be what has happened. Obviously I'm not sure, but that's what I understand from:

https://www.fasttech.com/forums/stickies/t/1055289/new-update-for-packages-that-stuck-at-hong-kong

Hope this helps someone.

Now, if I can figure out how to use the Eternity clone....:facepalm:

well that sounds promising at any rate,,,,,,,,

Hopefully, my package stuck since 9/6 will be freed up shortly.

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
Well, the USPS website says this:
September 25, 2013 , 10:48 am Acceptance HONG KONG

But when I go here, Hongkong Post - Mail Tracking and punch in my tracking number, I get this:
Destination - United States of America
The item (LKXXXXXXXXXHK) was returned to sender on 5-Oct-2013.

Any idea as to what this could mean?

Just check mine and still says
Destination - United States of America
The item (LKXXXXXXXXXHK) was posted on 10-Sep-2013. :(

vape On
:vapor:

RANGERmsr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I don't know why my brass CYC hits harder than my SS CYC.......but it does! I sure would like to have one of those "tank-o-meter" things. I have the https://www.fasttech.com/products/1222902 , but forgot to order a cheap tank to work with!! DOH!!:facepalm:
Brass is just a better conductor than stainless steel. The current passes thru the "tube" body to complete the circuit. In most cases one would never notice this, but there are those that do :). I like that ss is more "maintenance free", and I like the look. If one is out for performance, then brass is where its at. Of course if one can afford it....gold(real 18k) would be best.haha

dw'struth

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2013
London, KY
Awsome:)

going to get trident have Igo=l's

are any of the other RDA's from FT as good or better?

I think the new Chimbus, the one with 4 holes, has great potential for customization. I love mine. Leave the holes as is for intense flavor, or drill them out a little for intense cloudage!!!

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
From what I understand from the mod Jasmine's sticky on the FT site, FT took the initiative to recall some packages from the HK postal authority, and then resent them. If your packages have been returned according to your tracking, this MAY be what has happened. Obviously I'm not sure, but that's what I understand from:

https://www.fasttech.com/forums/stickies/t/1055289/new-update-for-packages-that-stuck-at-hong-kong

Hope this helps someone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRAGJwLtcqo
Pbusardo on the Eternity

dw'struth

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2013
London, KY
Brass is just a better conductor than stainless steel. The current passes thru the "tube" body to complete the circuit. In most cases one would never notice this, but there are those that do :). I like that ss is more "maintenance free", and I like the look. If one is out for performance, then brass is where its at. Of course if one can afford it....gold(real 18k) would be best.haha

You're right, I'm sure......and that was my theory. I was just surprised by the extent of the difference. They are both great for the money, but I am loving the brass one. I haven't had it much over a week, so I haven't needed to "maintenance" it yet. That might cool the flame of my current love for it! LOL :toast:

Maggiemw

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2013
Middle East

Great minds think alike...:) That's exactly where I went. And managed to get the little Eternity clone set up and working, in dripping mode, no less - which is something I still had not tried. I'm a bit of a chicken. It's great! Very smooth and pleasant. Got some of the pre-coiled wicks today too, so eventually I may even be able to re-coil the thing...I will also eventually get comfortable with the ego-T type cartridge thingy that came with it.

It's this one: https://www.fasttech.com/products/0...ity-electronic-cigarette-rebuildable-atomizer

Great fun!

convict3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2010
La Porte, Texas, United States
$58.85 Vamo V3 5-in-1 Variable Voltage Mod / E-Cigarette Battery Compartment Kit - stainless steel / Nitecore I2 US battery charger / 2*Sony 18650 batteries at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Ordered on 9/17

Destination Country - Usa(Normal Tracking)Tracking Consuming:2106.MillisecondOctober 6, 2013, , Depart USPS Sort Facility, SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94128October 6, 2013, 1:17 am, Processed through USPS Sort Facility, SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94128October 4, 2013, 7:47 am, Processed Through Sort Facility, HONG KONG AIR MAIL CENTRE, HONG KONGOctober 2, 2013, 1:33 pm, Acceptance, HONG KONG

vjc0628

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Maryville TN

tanzmitpalmer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2013
Kentucky

Hope this helps someone.

That's awesome news. I've been waiting on my mom's setup for a month now. I finally just gave up and loaned her one of my backups, but I hate how long it's taken already. I'm trying to convince her this is a good and easy alternative... you're not helping with that, FT! XD

funkyZero

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 11, 2009
Indianapolis, Indiana USA
Probably a silly question but here goes

How do these work when set up for single coil? I am not quite ready to tackle a dual coil yet.

A Lot of people, myself included, prefer single coil rigs... it's simpler and doesn't require nearly as much power. You can choose to simply build one coil on it if you wish. The only thing you have to do is make sure you have the cone set so only a single air hole is open and it is aligned with the one coil.

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
A Lot of people, myself included, prefer single coil rigs... it's simpler and doesn't require nearly as much power. You can choose to simply build one coil on it if you wish. The only thing you have to do is make sure you have the cone set so only a single air hole is open and it is aligned with the one coil.

TY that helps a bunch it just hit my wishlist :)

innerHONOR

Jul 25, 2013
wilmington, nc
I always get my mail in the box here. Unless there was an option to wave signature I did and forgot about? It could be that I live in the country ( one gas station and convenient store in 20 miles from anywhere :)). Everybody knows everybody. My post lady works hard and one of the best country girls you can meet. It probably comes down to the person. That has to be most aggravating

Gotta Love the south. Southern hospitality has not been duplicated anywhere else. I will remain in NC for life.

Patkid

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2013
Rockford, IL
LOL,,,,,,,,,that's the same response I got.

sigh,,,,,,31 days in acceptance today.

You poor baby,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I so feel your pain,,,,,,LITERALLY!

and btw, *I* do NOT promise to NOT crab about it again :lol:

Thank you
Misery loves company and I am miserable.
I will never place an order for $128 all at once again.
I did learn that.
I will break up my orders from now on.
I just really want my stuff.
sigh
and
a hug, too!
P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread