Status
Not open for further replies.

CommaHolly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2012
Plant City, FL
Order #A113005033 - Shipped
I placed my order on Nov. 30th, on Dec.5th I received the e-mail stating it had been shipped. I paid the extra dollar for USPS.
When I click on the tracking#, I get this.

View attachment 282595

It shows a shipping date of June. Is this normal? I realize this will take time to get here, and I ordered nothing that I have to have in a hurry. No batteries involved. This is my first time ordering from FT, so just wondering.

that's december 6th,,,,,,most of the world puts the day first, then the month,,,,,,,,,we're odd here in the states :)

CommaHolly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2012
Plant City, FL
12\5 dispatched to the US. Mine was dispatched the same day.

Yes! I came home to this delightful surprise myself tonight. It had not been updated on any tracking sites this afternoon.

So yes, my package is FINALLY officially in the US. It only took 20 days to do so. Order made on the 17th of November. Shipped on the 22nd of November. And my usps tracking as of today....

--------------
December 11, 2013 , 11:21 pm

Processed Through Sort Facility

ISC LOS ANGELES CA (USPS)

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

December 5, 2013 , 2:30 pm

Processed Through Sort Facility

SINGAPORE S?5, SINGAPORE
----------------------------

Quantium tracking as of right now

-------------------
CONFIRMED PICK UP REQUEST 25/Nov/2013 15:11:16 HONG KONG
PICK UP ARRIVED AT ORIGIN HUB 28/Nov/2013 15:45:36 HONG KONG
ITEM PROCESSING AT ORIGIN HUB 28/Nov/2013 18:42:52 HONG KONG
ITEM DESPATCHED TO TRANSSHIPMENT HUB 28/Nov/2013 21:50:19 HONG KONG
ITEM RECEIVED BY TRANSSHIPMENT HUB 03/Dec/2013 09:34:50 SINGAPORE
ITEM LODGED INTO TRANSSHIPMENT HUB LOCAL POSTAL AGENT 03/Dec/2013 10:12:58 SINGAPORE
DESPATCHED TO OVERSEAS 05/Dec/2013 14:30:00 SINGPOST DESPATCHED TO COUNTRY : UNITED STATES / CITY : LOS ANGELES
-----------------------------------

So for everyone waiting on their LK.....SG package. There is hope. It is just a very very slow hope.

Considering tomorrow is the 3 week anniversary of this package being shipped, and since this package is now finally moving thru the usps system from CA to Florida, I expect it probably on or around Tuesday of next week. So if that holds true, it will be about 3 days shy of a month(4 weeks) from shipping out of FT to my door. :|

Good luck everyone!

don't get too excited :lol:

One of mine has been sitting in LAX for a week now,,,,,,,,,

OTOH,,,,I got the other one :D

vapero

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2013
monterrey,mexico
that's december 6th,,,,,,most of the world puts the day first, then the month,,,,,,,,,we're odd here in the states :)
yeah you are odd indeed! last year I went into the us just to get deported as my documents where expired! I thought I had until december 3 when it really expired on march 12! that was not a good day for me

bluecat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2012
Cincy
I have a vague memory of white, cold, fluffy stuff,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

but then I get scared and my mind runs right back to 80 degree Christmases.

Nothing like sliding down your hill with 8 inches of snow with your kids, especially on Christmas day. Also a cup of hot chocolate or coffee near the fire place while looking out in your backyard to see it all snow covered.

Although the 1 degree temperature walking my youngest to the bus stop was pretty cold and she whined the walk up. Driving home the other night was pretty unpleasant. Mainly because people fail to realize car/trucks/vans slip on ice.

cerver7

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2010
Shamong NJ
Stay on target!

jek+porkins1266348849.jpg

The FastTech Thread For All FastTech Posts

hahahaha, just LOL'ed at work. ty for that :)

ut1205

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2013
Chattanooga, Tn, USA
I haven't ordered anything from Fasttech for the last couple of months. I ready to enter an order which will include two ego style 1300 mah batteries and a Vamo (no batteries). Is battery shipping still a "mess"? Do I need to do anything special under "Shipping Instructions"?

Sorry if this has been recently addressed but I didn't want to read the last 200 post.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
how do you guys feel about vaporbreak?

also, any reviews on the Nemisis VW Clone?

Personal opinion only - from a dozen VB orders.
*Scam artist that will stop at nothing to make a buck
Sells some good products
Sell some pure crap labeled as good product - I.E. Riva as Ego batteries
Will ship Visibly Defective as well as used/damaged on occassion
Warranty replacement is almost impossible to achieve
Bootlegged Fake E-liquids for over a year before being stopped due to customer complaints. All Hangsen were house blends, mixed bottle types and cheap printed labels*

Nemesis Clone:
HCigar and Fasttech both Awesome
Tobaco - good and bad reviews - they do more volume with lower QC standards so pot luck. :)

Jayvaps

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2013
South Florida

I really like my neme clone from FT. I got the SS one probably a bit over a month ago. Nice threads. Nice finish.

In fact, the order that I am currently waiting on that is finally in California is a brass one since I liked the ss one so much. lol

OzarkTroutBum

ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2013
Ozarks

Try Zainy.net instead. Much better alternative in my opinion.

I've done several orders there and they have been great. They have ALL the same shipping issues as everyone else but have no problems with communicating and getting things right. READ THE FRONT PAGE NOTICES.

Not all items in stock but never waited for more than 5 days for them to get it and ship it. Also if you don't see what you want listed contact them with specifics and ask if they'll get it for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread