The FastTech Thread For All FastTech Posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Criticalmass

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
My FT order arrived stateside on 12/26 it says "Processed Through Sort Facility" with no movement, at least yours was scanned lol. I have a feeling good old USPS misplaced my order:confused:

Yea, I think somebody took my KFL clone to Beverley hills for one of those star tours.

sent from my Limited Edition Monkey Island™ Talking Head Voodoo Doll named Murray®

Maggiemw

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 23, 2013
Middle East
I interrupt the shipping news for a purchase report....:)

I bought a Caravela rba just to try...liked its looks...It arrived today, but it is a Genesis type, with SS mesh and I have been fighting with it all afternoon. Losing battle. :evil: https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10006839/1567200-caravela-style-rebuildable-atomizer-2-5ml

I have been watching videos and reading up on the genny-style tanks. But it is no go. The Caravela is well made and looks great and there is no way in heaven or on earth that I can get it to do anything but taste burnt and awful. With the mesh, without the mesh and with silica...no go.

So, if you're into that style of RBA, you might really like it. I personally am going to put it away in a far-off spot in my equipment box and ignore it. The drip tip is nice, though, and will stay out in public as a reminder...

Going back to my Kayfuns and Eternities.

Oh, and a little rainbow Twist arrived for one of my colleagues. It is a very pretty little guy, so she'll like it. https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10006957/1558704-rainbow-ego-c-twist-variable-volt-650mah

Scope666

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2013
Glen Ridge, NJ

I bought a Caravela RBA just to try...liked its looks...It arrived today, but it is a Genesis type, with SS mesh and I have been fighting with it all afternoon. Losing battle. :evil: https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10006839/1567200-caravela-style-rebuildable-atomizer-2-5ml

I have been watching videos and reading up on the genny-style tanks. But it is no go. The Caravela is well made and looks great and there is no way in heaven or on earth that I can get it to do anything but taste burnt and awful. With the mesh, without the mesh and with silica...no go.

So, if you're into that style of RBA, you might really like it. I personally am going to put it away in a far-off spot in my equipment box and ignore it. The drip tip is nice, though, and will stay out in public as a reminder...

Oh, and a little rainbow Twist arrived for one of my colleagues. It is a very pretty little guy, so she'll like it. https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10006957/1558704-rainbow-ego-c-twist-variable-volt-650mah

I'm not a huge genesis fan myself, but I've had the best luck with a micro coil / cotton / auto dripper style setup on them:

Genesis Atomizer Auto Dripping Mode Using A Micro Coil - YouTube

gully

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2013
New Zealand
Got this,

$30.82 Hammer Style Mechanical Mod - 1*18350/18500/18650 at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping kicked it using a Chi-you kick ring with o-rings to cover the gaps.It does have a pretty big voltage drop(.5V with a 1.4ohm load,measured without the kick) but looks really cool.

I'm using it with this,

$25.39 Taifun GS Style Rebuildable Atomizer (2.7-3.0mL) at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping It took a few builds to be happy,ended up with 5 wraps around 2x2mm silica stuffed down into the deck then rolled 2 solid mesh wicks for the feed holes pushed down till they touch the silica.Handles chain vaping very well and the flavour is on par with it's big brother.It fits the VTR for out and about.

Last edited:

WarHawk-AVG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
H-Town

I bought a Caravela RBA just to try...liked its looks...It arrived today, but it is a Genesis type, with SS mesh and I have been fighting with it all afternoon. Losing battle. :evil: https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10006839/1567200-caravela-style-rebuildable-atomizer-2-5ml

I got mine in...there is a learning curve to get em to run right..but when they are setup right...oh wow the taste!

I use this method and it works every time

Tons upon tons of links...I started with a AGA-T2 (that I won on FB) I have the exact same one from the above post (putting on a Caravela clone [when it gets here...uggh] but the flavor...no other clearomizers compare

P.S. the I-atty is the same but the Caravela has that etching...lets hope it looks good on the matching mod,otherwise paid an extra $8 for the design

P.S.S. I ordered that single Caravela RBA, was the fastest ever delivered item from FT
Order Placed:Tuesday, December 17, 2013
Delivered :Monday, December 30, 2013
But they shipped HKP because it was the only thing in the shipping envelope

I had never touched a RBA, built coils...watched some videos too..within 15 min came up with this...it vapes AWESOME with a kick at 8 watts (takes it second to warm up)
firsteverbuild_zps26b83a45.jpg

Last edited:

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
What is the current situation for new fast tech orders? I've been thinking of placing an order there...

Was trying to think of a word slower than "slow", umm "Dirt Slow" :(
You get it sometime, but don't be in a rush. No shipping option seems to work for me, 3 weeks plus for any of them. Guess I should try HKP again, got them all in under 2 weeks.

Vape On
:vapor:

Nikkita6

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
New York
What is the current situation for new fast tech orders? I've been thinking of placing an order there...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

While it can seem to be "luck of the draw" these days with International shipping, my Epacket shipped on 12/26, hit acceptance 12/28, process through Origin post 12/29, and is in New York, USPS as of 1/7/14, and I am in New York, so I should have it delivered some time this week ... and I am so happy about that!

If you are going to order, I strongly suggest using Epacket via China Post ... I am subscribed to a Postal thread over on FT, and Epackets are hands down moving the fastest, followed by Hong Kong Post, and a distant last is Singapore Post ... according to reported experiences.

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
Guess I should try HKP again, got them all in under 2 weeks.

Well I decided to try HKP again, really had the best roll of the dice with them. Just ordered some clearomizers, nothing pressing and only $20.19

5ea @ $1.74 Electronic Cigarette Round Mouth Atomizer for V10 / EGO / KGO / 510 / 510-T / EGO-T
$3.57 CE4 Pen Clip Style Electronic Cigarette Atomizer (1.6mL)
$3.60 EGO-CE4 Electronic Cigarettes Round Mouth Atomizer (1.6mL) - with clip
$2.16 RC400 Bottom Coil Clearomizer (4.0mL) - translucent / 2.4ohm
$2.16 RC400 Bottom Coil Clearomizer (4.0mL) - black / 2.4ohm

All were "in stock" or "ships next day", if it is as before I should have it by the 21st, we shall see????

Vape On
:vapor:

umarbutt610

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2013
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
While it can seem to be "luck of the draw" these days with International shipping, my Epacket shipped on 12/26, hit acceptance 12/28, process through Origin post 12/29, and is in New York, USPS as of 1/7/14, and I am in New York, so I should have it delivered some time this week ... and I am so happy about that!

If you are going to order, I strongly suggest using Epacket via China Post ... I am subscribed to a Postal thread over on FT, and Epackets are hands down moving the fastest, followed by Hong Kong Post, and a distant last is Singapore Post ... according to reported experiences.

I wish I shud have seen this post earlier. I ordered through SingaporePost on 24th. Shipped on 26th and the Singaporepost still says package received and nothing else.

Criticalmass

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When are you eligible for social security? Yeah, then,

sent from my Limited Edition Monkey Island™ talking head voodoo doll named Murray®

levisdaddy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2012
tucson
Here try this tracking it is what I used for china post. https://www.aftership.com/courier/

When did this order get shipped anyway? I see it is going by DHL Germany which seems rather odd to get to Tucson.

you have to be like the rest of us just click it and forget it... til it shows up

ordered a month ago, maybe more?
I am not expecting fast shipping, or even timely. Just some confirmation that the package exists and is en route. 4 weeks without a working tracking number.

oh well.

im good at this game. let life happen and be pleasantly surprised when a possibly intoxicated purchase made in the wee hours of the night circumnavigates half the globe to show up unexpectedly in my desert mail box bringing with it a relieved sense of joy.

(would this make a good FT mantra?)

shedevil7953

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2013
Central Indiana
I've just purchased 2 Vamo 2's and 4 Panasonic flat top 18650 3400 mah batteries. I don't mind the wait as these are additions to my stash. I just hope the stuff isn't junk when I get it.

I looked at some Protank coil heads but read the reviews and seems you might get a good one out of 3 in a box of 10, even if they say 'authentic'. What's been some of your experiences with Fasttech?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread