Status
Not open for further replies.

gnees

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2014
Zephyrhills Fl.
Ok, call me lazy, or a fanboy, but this just works for me. Getting great flavor from this at 68 watts.

IMG_20190112_140134.jpg

FΛDED

ECF Veteran
Sep 30, 2017
Austin, Texas
Ok, call me lazy, or a fanboy, but this just works for me. Getting great flavor from this at 68 watts.

View attachment 791635

I'll call you a fanboy. I'm one too. :D Nick's the best. I bought the Kennedy, Noisy Cricket, Titan, HexOhm, KFL, and Pony on acid because of him. All my fave vapes. He knows his stuff and his opinion matters to me. Anyways, grats on that G.O.A.T.! Sexy rda right there!

Cooperant

ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2018
Wow, this one blew my mind. Thank you for pointing it out. It is (really) not for me, but it sure is original. I am actively suppressing a rant about material and capital waste on this one. It helps to think that everyone vapes differently and this definitely caters to a group of rarely addressed users.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
No comment on how it vapes but that thing on it looks more like Satan than a goat to me.

Of course, it also increases the appeal. Anyone who has ever spent "quality time" with a goat knows Satan's a lot nicer. I was first repeatedly head butted by one in a petting zoo, and I must say it was a fair, if not enjoyable introduction to the Goat Personality.

NO big person did anything either they were all like, "Oh, good, it's headbutting that little girl I don't have to deal with it for now.

Anna

• Love
Reactions: Don29palms

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
But, at least according to the laws of graphic novels and comics, the crossed-out eyes in the logo make it a dead goat. So you shouldn't be all too worried about getting head-butted by this particular Goat Anna.;)

Dead Goats. Dead Rabbits. What next, a dead Llama?

Dibs on the name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread