The GFC Physics Contest.. Get Your 10 ML prize

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kattdaddy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Welcome All,

I have decided to see which members here are physics majors!!:pervy: Well, you don't have to fetch a degree to attempt answering these questions but those of you that answer correctly get a free 10 ML bottle of GFC eliquid with your choice of flavor, strength, and desired base.

So, lets get crackin!!!

1. What Quantum Theory is derived by the formula?
e598684b5e87ee7bc062ef3aac34e1a5.png
= 1.416785(71) × 10 to the power of 32 K

2. What unit of energy equals 1.602176487(40)×10−19 Jeules?

3. What unit of energy equals 1.602×10−7 Jeules?

4. What is the solution to the Boltzmann Constant in Kelvin, as applied to temperature?

This contest will run at the discretion of the GFC and will end once I have Three correct submissions!!! So get your submissions in while you can and I will PM all the winners!! Stay tuned for more great contest in the future!!

SurvivorMcGyver

Ol' Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
1. Planck temperature or what is absolute hot
2. 1 electron volt or eV the unit of elementry charge - the charge of an electron
3. 1 TRILLION Volts about the energy of a flying mosquito
4. The Ideal gas constant divided by the Avogadro constant

Welcome All,

I have decided to see which members here are physics majors!!:pervy: Well, you don't have to fetch a degree to attempt answering these questions but those of you that answer correctly get a free 10 ML bottle of GFC eliquid with your choice of flavor, strength, and desired base.

So, lets get crackin!!!

1. What Quantum Theory is derived by the formula?
= 1.416785(71) × 10 to the power of 32 K

2. What unit of energy equals 1.602176487(40)×10−19 Jeules?

3. What unit of energy equals 1.602×10−7 Jeules?

4. What is the solution to the Boltzmann Constant in Kelvin, as applied to temperature?

This contest will run at the discretion of the GFC and will end once I have Three correct submissions!!! So get your submissions in while you can and I will PM all the winners!! Stay tuned for more great contest in the future!!

Last edited:

Kattdaddy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Um yeah, I second that lol. I barely passed math to get my GED (any rude comments will result in an e-punch!!! :p ).. my husband on the other hand won 3rd in a state physics championship in high school.... hmm too bad he wasn't home right now lol

BTW -- My phD is powered by Google :)

Y'all crack me up.... :thumbs::thumbs:

Last edited:

Kattdaddy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Contest Closed...
Answer 1:
The Planck temperature is defined as:
= 1.416785(71) × 10 to the power of 32K

Answer 2:
1 eV = 1.602176487(40)×10−19

Answer 3:
1 TeV: A trillion electronvolts, or 1.602×10−7 J

Answer 4:
1.380 6504(24) × 10−23 J/K

I have my winners and they are : Darth Bill,SurvivorMcgyver, and Digs

I will PM winners with request for your prize and shipment info.

Thanks for participating and have a great weekend.

regards,

Tom and The GFC Team

SurvivorMcGyver

Ol' Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
All righty then ... Mine will be Irish cream ... mmmm! PM scent (errrr sent) :)

Even though I did say 1 Trillion volts I meant eV -- anyways -- It's all interesting stuff! Brings me back to the age old question when taking calculus -- that being - "Why the hell did we need to learn ALGERBRA! Jesh..... We have CALCULUS! :rolleyes:

Kattdaddy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
What language is this in??

You mean syntax!!! I believe... LOL

I used to hate math in High School... but you are right. It can be a language of its own!!

I don't think I would have to guess too hard to figure what your favorite coffee is????

Last edited:

Kattdaddy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Bahaha, showed this to my husband without the answers.. and he got most of it without google or anything :( BOOO I dislike smart people lol.. showoff

I have a range of contest that I do on the forum.. Usually depends on what peaks my interest when I am putting them together. Didn't necessarily mean to put anyone on the spot!!!
Keep your eyes peeled in the future and I will have more contest!! You ought to sick that dog in your avatar on your husband for being such a smarty!!! ROFL
It was nice having you share comments on the thread and participating..... Stay Tuned

Regards,
Tom

VRubin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2010
Illinois
I have a range of contest that I do on the forum.. Usually depends on what peaks my interest when I am putting them together. Didn't necessarily mean to put anyone on the spot!!!
Keep your eyes peeled in the future and I will have more contest!! You ought to sick that dog in your avatar on your husband for being such a smarty!!! ROFL
It was nice having you share comments on the thread and participating..... Stay Tuned

Regards,
Tom
Lol, the puppy in my avatar is SUPPOSED to be my dog, but shes a daddys girl! Grr,, can't win for losing! LOL.
And I thought it was actually a pretty cool contest, I didn't want to use google cuz I felt it would be cheating lol but putting people on the spot is half the fun :p

Kattdaddy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Lol, the puppy in my avatar is SUPPOSED to be my dog, but shes a daddys girl! Grr,, can't win for losing! LOL.
And I thought it was actually a pretty cool contest, I didn't want to use google cuz I felt it would be cheating lol but putting people on the spot is half the fun :p

I understand... I enjoy the contest just as much.. The anticipation to see who is interested and what answers come across. Then again, you always get the jokers who could care less but love to be humorous.... Now, some of those responses keep me hysterical throughout the day..... I have even fallen out of my chair with some of those clowns hittin the buttons.
I mentioned your avatar because I love animals of all kinds and I thought that was a pretty nice looking avatar... More contest will be up for grabs and thank you for reflecting your thoughts on this one as a cool contest. I was simply trying to shake it up a little with something different than what I have previously seen. Have a great Saturday or whatever day you catch this on and I'll be seeing you around.

My Regards,
Tom :pop:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread