The GG: Most expensive ecig in the world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
yes, the little 901 adapter comes with the GGTS kit

Its not an adapter, its a small rethreater that makes the 901 atomizer like an 510 one.:)

I dont know for what for you are talking Martha but if you want to see what GG can do or what it will do soon , please look here:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/gg/52485-everything-about-gg-newbies-start-here.html

Other members suggest you this thread but I suggest it one more. And as my friend Scaedj said, here started all. After Trog and the SD with the big battery all the other features you see on a mod had copied from here:)

emonty

Flavor Junky
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2009
the Netherlands
Its not an adapter, its a small rethreater that makes the 901 atomizer like an 510 one.:)

I dont know for what for you are talking Martha but if you want to see what GG can do or what it will do soon , please look here:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/gg/52485-everything-about-gg-newbies-start-here.html

Other members suggest you this thread but I suggest it one more. And as my friend Scaedj said, here started all. After Trog and the SD with the big battery all the other features you see on a mod had copied from here:)

sorry did not mean to offend you Master ;-)

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.
whatagen just dont like me my friend, nothing more:)

She had tiny little hands that she thought were too small to hold the Grant so she got the Nano. She was upset about the lack of parts and thought the design was too simple. Then she wanted to vape at 6V. 8-o That is why she didn't like you.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
She had tiny little hands that she thought were too small to hold the Grant so she got the Nano. She was upset about the lack of parts and thought the design was too simple. Then she wanted to vape at 6V. 8-o That is why she didn't like you.

Yes, I remember that the simplicity was a problem for her and she had said that if she knew how simple can be an e-cig she would have told to her dad to make one. Yes its simple to make all things in life but its dificult to think of the simplicity.:)

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*

mmmmmmmmmmm, tiny little hands but a big ------

expectation huh????

how can you possibly smoke at 6volts with a baby nano???

oooooooooooooh, maybe someone has invented a tiny 6volts battery and I didnt hear of it yet ??????:(

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
Yes, I remember that the simplicity was a problem for her and she had said that if she knew how simple can be an e-cig she would have told to her dad to make one. Yes its simple to make all things in life but its dificult to think of the simplicity.:)

It is easy to make something when you copy that something after someone else has done all the hard work to think of it, and design it and modify it to make it work.

the clever part is to have the original concept, research it, make prototypes, modify them, and finally make a brilliant product -- that works -

and is brilliant in it's simplicity.:)

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.

Apparently her Dad didn't make her one. :confused: It just goes to show you can't please everyone. :)

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.
Di you are so right dear:):)

Stormy, thats so true too sweety:D:D

We both remember this well. When you chose a GG the first consideration should be the volts you want to vape. The slim is great but not for 6V. The SS is great but not for 6V. unless you use I atties. You have to choose based on function not on the size of your hands. I just love the look of the little slim and would love to have one but I would never use it because I am strictly 6V user. Well now 7.4 with the I atty. :):):)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
We both remember this well. When you chose a GG the first consideration should be the volts you want to vape. The slim is great but not for 6V. The SS is great but not for 6V. unless you use I atties. You have to choose based on function not on the size of your hands. I just love the look of the little slim and would love to have one but I would never use it because I am strictly 6V user. Well now 7.4 with the I atty. :):):)

I again totally agree Stormy. And nano was the perfect unit for her little hands but ................. some people cant be pleased even if you bring the world in their feet

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.
I again totally agree Stormy. And nano was the perfect unit for her little hands but ................. some people cant be pleased even if you bring the world in their feet

I wear size 4 1/2 wedding ring and my hands aren't too small to hold a GGT Storm The Grant was smaller than the Storm.

2Packsaday

ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2010
Atlanta, GA
Hey guys, not to change the subject but...

I have only been vaping for 3 months now and have spent over $1500 trying to figure out what I like. When I'm mobile, I use cartos. When I sit at my desk I drip a Prodigy V2 (5-6V device) for 9 hours straight. I realize that the V2 is not the perfect PV, but I'm mechanical enough to deal with regular maintenance.

The problem is that the standard attys die right at 4-5 days. I have spent more than $150 on different attys trying to find a model that would last more than a week including every combination of 901, 801, 510, High Bridge and Low Bridge.

I am now investigating the high voltage Attys sold on Vapor Kings and the AFS.

1. Do the High Voltage Atty last longer?
2. What is the lifetime of the AFS atty?
3. Do they sell extra Atty's for the AFS?

Any comments would be appreciated.

emonty

Flavor Junky
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2009
the Netherlands
Hi,

depends how you use them: a I3 running on 3.7V will last as long as any attie and sometimes longer, really not easy to say. I have an i6 running on 5V and it is still good after one month, also I have an i7 running on 6V which is also lasting a very long time. One tip: don't clean them and don't run them on higher voltages then recommended
see above
yes, you can buy as many as you like

Hey guys, not to change the subject but...

I have only been vaping for 3 months now and have spent over $1500 trying to figure out what I like. When I'm mobile, I use cartos. When I sit at my desk I drip a Prodigy V2 (5-6V device) for 9 hours straight. I realize that the V2 is not the perfect PV, but I'm mechanical enough to deal with regular maintenance.

The problem is that the standard attys die right at 4-5 days. I have spent more than $150 on different attys trying to find a model that would last more than a week including every combination of 901, 801, 510, High Bridge and Low Bridge.

I am now investigating the high voltage Attys sold on Vapor Kings and the AFS.

Any comments would be appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread