The GGTS Pre-Order will begin at 9:30 pm Eastern time tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigbuyer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2009
Florida, USA
Hi All!
Here is your chance to own a Stainless Steel GG TS!
The Pre-Order will be starting at 9:30pm!
Shipping is estimated to be next week, Aug 2nd or 3rd!

Get yours, brand new straight from Greece!

Don't forget atty, cartos, batteries, chargers and of course juice. Butterscotch maybe....LOL!

Stainless Steel GG Telescopic Storm

jonny2hottie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2010
Strong Beach, CALI
www.youtube.com
Def the rolls Royce of ecigs all the bells and whistles of a great device, but the biggest turn off besides the price point is also that it's non VV.

Regardless I'm sure they will sell out as always. They are beauties and are well respected. Wish I had money for one. The ones ive tried all worked great.

Valsacar

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 16, 2010
Seoul
Def the rolls Royce of ecigs all the bells and whistles of a great device, but the biggest turn off besides the price point is also that it's non VV.

Regardless I'm sure they will sell out as always. They are beauties and are well respected. Wish I had money for one. The ones ive tried all worked great.

Imeo has been talking about a VV add-on for it, so that might change.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com

When you buy a GGTS you also buy the updates for it Jonny my friend. I always makes add ons so VV will be no exeption. So if you have a GGTS in your hands you have the best PV as you said but also the potensial updates for it. As for the VV itself, it will be user friendly. All other devices will die together with the VV on them. Nothing will happen to GGTS if its VV that I am making will die.:)

Repent

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 18, 2010
Central Oregon
Are the ones in this shipment actually going to be ALL stainless steel or will they have the same brass end caps as the ones in the previous batch? Thanks.

For the ad on COV:

PRE-Order!! Shipping is estimated to be Aug 2 or 3! NEW Stainless Steel GG Telescopic Storm!! The Ultimate GG TS! ALL Stainless Steel except the endcaps. The center tube is also steel. The GG" with logo and serial number is etched on the other side. The GG TS comes ready to use 801, 510 and 901/808 atomizers/cartomizers. Adjustable to many battery sizes, the GG Telescopic Storm is the worlds most flexible e-Cigarette system. ---to use with an 801, be sure to get an 801 cap. NO RETURNS - SOLD AS IS - THIS IS AN ADVANCED USER DEVICE Don't Forget to use the discount code "bigbuyer" for 10% off your GG!

Wafflestomper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
pull it waffle my friend because next batch will come in several months buddy:)

Always the salesman Imeo lol
ill wait and pull the 150$ trigger instead of the 250$ trigger lol

I have patience.... if any are around on payday I might change my mind ;)

Ariel_MX

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2010
Guadalajara, México
I do not know what i will eat next month, i just pulled the trigger, order placed. BTW, i tryied the bigbuyer discount code but it did'n work, @Bruce is there any chance you could apply the bigbuyer code to my order (12061)?

Thanks, second GG product i will have.

Last edited:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
The ad for the GGTS says "The GG TS comes ready to use 801, 510 and 901/808 atomizers/cartomizers" but then it says "to use with an 801, be sure to get an 801 cap."

To me this is contradictory. Which is it?

You need the 801 cap just to be able to use the adjustable draw. Its not nessesary if you want to vape normal. The built in 4 in 1 connector takes all atomizers Repent:)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Always the salesman Imeo lol
ill wait and pull the 150$ trigger instead of the 250$ trigger lol

I have patience.... if any are around on payday I might change my mind ;)

lol, I was never a real salesman Waffle. I hate this job. I did it for 15 years and I am so happy that I finally do what I really love:)

ps...... But I was really good on sales hahahaha

Vaporologist

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2010
Epic Journey
I am confused with your question here, what do you mean? there is already an SSGGTS.

Sorry, I should have placed more emphasis on the word "ALL", as in not mostly or partial. The current SSGGTS is not all SS, both caps are still brass, right? I'm just curious if there will ever be an all SS version without the two-tone look, that's all....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread