The GGTS Pre-Order will begin at 9:30 pm Eastern time tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
I'm hopping for you today, too, MX!!!
smiley_emoticons_hurra_fruehling5.gif
:lol::lol::lol:
Priority mail is a joke these days....:(

Yep, The funny thing is I was home all day and got other packages and by the tracking was on the truck :)

Crazy man just Crazy

Major

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Panama City, Florida
www.ggecig.com
Well after an extended tour of the Southeastern US, #1376 TMF finally left the road for good. The new polish routine is noticeable for sure. Compared to #223, it shines a tad brighter. The threads on the telescoping tube were a tad rough but nothing a few twists and turns didn't smoothe right out.

Mine came without the 2 tiny centerpost o-rings and I only mention it to say thanks to Bruce. On notice of that, he got right back to me and is sending them right out. Super customer service! Thanks Bruce! :)

Glad you got yours too MX! :thumb: You got a number dang close to the ultimate number! (yeah I'm one of those geeks) Since the numbers did jump around a bit on the TMF's, I am curious if 777 was a TMF. Didn't even think to ask Bruce on ordering but as long as it's a TMF and has the By Imeo on it, I am a happy camper. :D

EDIT: I found out who got 777! T-Hefner you better lock your doors tonight! Jersey isn't that far away from Florida and I could put a Die Hard on my Hover Round and and... :laugh:

Last edited:

Major

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Panama City, Florida
www.ggecig.com
Oh yeah, no complaints here. If it had a 5 digit number, the TMF and By Imeo would make it unimportant to my old head. ;)

I am a touch curious on the numbers though. I see a lot of 4 digit numbers but the only 3 digit numbers I have seen spoken of are 315, 333 and the rest 700's. Maybe Imeo left room for 3 digit By Imeo's and 4 digits for future TMF?

Not a big deal but still love a mystery.

Last edited:

Major

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Panama City, Florida
www.ggecig.com
I'm hopping for you today, too, MX!!!
smiley_emoticons_hurra_fruehling5.gif
:lol::lol::lol:
Priority mail is a joke these days....:(

Gotta agree Ripple. The only people that "priority" means anything to are the shipper and receiver. Def not gold ole USPS. Took me 7 days to get my TMF from South Florida to North Florida. Yet I got a First Class envelope from San Diego that was sent out Saturday the 6th. Go figure... :confused:

EDIT: Correction, the envelope from San Diego was mailed Friday the 5th. My bad but not as bad as USPS! :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread