Not open for further replies.

Valsacar

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 16, 2010
Seoul
I don't know about you guys but I picked the Ramen noodles to get a GG :)

a6cd893c-8857-4ddc.jpg

That is so not Ramen... that's cup-o-crap!

Wafflestomper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2010
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
My videos are made at home when I am not in my best shape waffle. A suit, a tie and a nice hair cut and I am realy to hunt some birds from the other thread:lol

Follow my trick, wear your good mood and you will look like 10 years younger!

You mean I gotta buy a suit?
I dont even do laundry half the time...

Major

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Panama City, Florida
www.ggecig.com
I picked up my first GG...the SS GGTS from COV...it's shipped and now the wait begins...judging from all I've read...looks like I'm in for a treat.

Thanks IMEO...waiting for an iatty and/or a ufs !

Gratz on your purchase and welcome Drum! You are in for a treat. From its design to materials to workmanship and versatility, for many of us, it doesn't get better than an Imeo made SS GGTS! :) Same for all his products of course and an iAtty and UFS will be the perfect companion for your new PV.

Imeo is going to be making some more of both but since my buddy dspin has gotten a UFS, I have stolen his comment: Age before beuty. The line for UFS forms behind me. You younger vapers have more time left to vape than old guys like me! :laugh:

Seriously, welcome and there is a wealth of knowledge within this group. Feel free to ask anything you want to as there are gurus in every aspect of the GG series! :thumb:

Para

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2010
Texas
I picked up my first GG...the SS GGTS from COV...it's shipped and now the wait begins...judging from all I've read...looks like I'm in for a treat.

Thanks IMEO...waiting for an iatty and/or a ufs !

While you are waiting on the USPS, I'd suggest reading the thread about "Galling" here on the forum. Because it's SS, you have to grease the threads to prevent it. Not a big deal to do; just an important one.

The best I can describe the difference between a GGTS and other PV's:

A GGTS is functional art; Owners enjoy looking at them as much as they enjoy using them. With other PV's you use them, but with a GGTS it's an experience. No other PV has the lines, look, and feel of a GGTS.

When you get a chance, take a look at the Family Pictures thread; there's some awesome pictures of awesome GG's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread