The Infamous $10 Shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

triplec76

ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2009
Thanks. It's really not a huge deal, and I hope it will be worth it. This is my first order through Nhaler. I bought from them after reading several good reviews on this forum. I balked a little at the shipping price, which is why I was disappointed to not see my order yet. Total order price was on par with other sites. I'm hoping quality is much better!

triplec76: I'm sorry :( and I understand. It will be worth the wait! It is suprising that you didn't get it today, hmmm.

kristin

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2009
CASAA - Wisconsin
casaa.org

triplec76

ECF Veteran
Apr 19, 2009
I did get the delivery today, but haven't had time to really test out the 3 flavors I ordered. I did take a few drags of the Cherry Bomb, and wow, my 510 was like a fog machine. I will probably take a few days to really try them out and report back this weekend. I did get a few extras with the shipment that I will talk about as well. It was a nice surprise as other people have mentioned many times.

Let us know when you get your package on Tuesday how you like your stuff. I'm sure you won't be disappointed at all. I'll be watching for your post. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread