The Kennedy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ephraim Cooper

Moved On
Aug 14, 2018
The Kennedy has been made the same way for years. The only thing theyve changed is the 3 post design to a better 2 post. I have the 2 post. People either love it or hate it. It is my go to cloud chasing rda. It gives me a nicotine high every evening its so powerful. Ive seen nothing yet that comes close to its vapor production. Im even getting good flavor now. I wasnt juicing my coils enough. My question to u guys is whats ur opinion? Do u love it or hate it and why? Im curious to see what veteran vapors have to say about the long lasting $100 Kennedy. It is 1 rda they will never stop making. It has stood the test of time.

Reactions: stols001

Ephraim Cooper

Moved On
Aug 14, 2018
The Kennedy has been made the same way for years. The only thing theyve changed is the 3 post design to a better 2 post. I have the 2 post. People either love it or hate it. It is my go to cloud chasing rda. It gives me a nicotine high every evening its so powerful. Ive seen nothing yet that comes close to its vapor production. Im even getting good flavor now. I wasnt juicing my coils enough. My question to u guys is whats ur opinion? Do u love it or hate it and why? Im curious to see what veteran vapors have to say about the long lasting $100 Kennedy. It is 1 rda they will never stop making. It has stood the test of time.
It still doesnt beat the flavor of the Layercake. But its my go to cloud chaser.

Ephraim Cooper

Moved On
Aug 14, 2018
Well, I'm glad you like it for certain reasons. The Kennedy has been around a while, you may want to ask for build suggestions for flavor to see if you can get it performing a little better, I think there are those out there that like it quite a bit.
Anna
It has good flavor. Ive just never seen anything to beat the Layercake and Cosmonaut for flavor. U shud go ahead and get u that Layercake. U wont regret it.

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
U can still get the Cosmonaut but its not being produced anymore.
I think he was wondering how you can know that the clones are sub-par if no one has them yet, but I might have misunderstood.

Sent from my Thor E using Tapatalk

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I saw the layercake somewhere for like thirty six bucks and that's almost clone prices but not quite. It was a USA vendor can't say much more than that sorry, but you may be able to find the original more inexpensively, if that's considered on the inexpensive side.

I did not buy it as a) it appears to be DL, b) I can't buy anything at the moment and c) well, hearing reports on how to build it put me off, some.

Anna

diagrammatiks

ECF Veteran
Aug 18, 2018
I saw the layercake somewhere for like thirty six bucks and that's almost clone prices but not quite. It was a USA vendor can't say much more than that sorry, but you may be able to find the original more inexpensively, if that's considered on the inexpensive side.

I did not buy it as a) it appears to be DL, b) I can't buy anything at the moment and c) well, hearing reports on how to build it put me off, some.

Anna

36 bucks is like 5 attys. :p:p:p

Ephraim Cooper

Moved On
Aug 14, 2018

Anna
Yes it sucks to build on. Thats for sure.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
36 bucks is like 5 attys.

Well depending on the atomizers, sure. IDK if that's a "high end" atomizer though, seeing it for sale for 36 bucks would not make me want to buy a clone. But I have plenty of toppers in around that range for price and I don't regret them (or my clones, either really).

But if it's some 100 dollar handcrafted atomizer, well it's now at a pretty lowly price. With that said for most of that sort of stuff I'd rather buy a clone first

Anna

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
I wud imagine any clone is not as good as the original.
Plenty of clones are just as good as the originals - identical, and there have even cases where the clone is better.

Sent from my Thor E using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread