The Lavatube is now up for sale at Volcano!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bonniegirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2009
South Jersey USA
code would not work for me either. I did get the 10% code..............and I got red! Where is pink? I didn't see pink! I wanted pink! Dang...............UGH!

Well, if anyone gets a pink and wants a red............PM me.

*walks away shaking head and kicking stones over rotten discount codes*

hears rumors of red is pink and ears perk up. So.............I ordered a "limited edition" red that is actually a bit on the pink side?

KEWL!
BUT.................Not for that Jellyman from Kentucky!
*waves at her dear friend ChrisKY*

Last edited:

JoeInferno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
Honolulu, HI
www.volcanoecigs.com
yes the magenta on the site is the one off "pink" one, the one you ordered bonniegirl is the pinkish one. It is no where near the dark candy red we wanted.

The 15% off code "2012baby" is a one night only code and ended at midnight HST last night. The code is different each week. We have a 15% off code in our Wednesday night Q and A chats every Weds night at 9pm EST in our chat room.

jacquelyn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2011
California
i will only buy the pink one if it has little hearts and a doodle of hello kitty engraved on it.

Check out the women's lounge (show me your girly pv) they have a few hello kitty ones.... I personally am thinking of making my pink one a tinkerbell one:p

Also I am so happy that the code worked for me. I spend WAY to much money on e-cigs. Yes I smoked 2 packs a day but still very in the red:oops:

I guess my medical bills can wait a little while longer. It is way more fun to buy these then pay my medical bills lol

bonniegirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2009
South Jersey USA
Thanks so much Joe. Nice friendly folk round here. Got a ........ahem...........few..........big dollar mods and love this Lava. AND...........I LOVE THE NAME! As...... I am a Lava tank ......

One question,a reviewer said this mod is guaranteed for a year. The site says 30 days????????? What is the skinny on this?
*No disrespect, Jellyman!*

Chris, If I see a red, I will snatch it up for you!Still no bites on my wanted classy...........oh, the pain and the horror of being robbed of my vaping history! I would have rather lost my Provaris and Buzz!I am still grieving the loss:(

People that steal are lower than a snakes belly under a wagon wheel. And, the wagon is full of cow manure!

andel11

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2009
Bay Area, Ca
Thanks so much Joe. Nice friendly folk round here. Got a ........ahem...........few..........big dollar mods and love this Lava. AND...........I LOVE THE NAME! As...... I am a Lava tank ......

One question,a reviewer said this mod is guaranteed for a year. The site says 30 days????????? What is the skinny on this?

Chris, If I see a red, I will snatch it up for you!Still no bites on my wanted classy...........oh, the pain and the horror of being robbed of my vaping history! I would have rather lost my Provaris and Buzz!I am still grieving the loss:(

People that steal are lower than a snakes belly under a wagon wheel. And, the wagon is full of cow manure!

Hey bonniegirl, Ditto on a few of those big dollar mods.

I really feel for you with the lost of your precious Chucks Mods. Girl I still have my Chuck and Little Chuck and they after 2 years are still going strong. They are durable and reliable. Someone find this lady a Chuck Mod.
Goodness I didn't see that 30 day warranty thing, eek must be a typo. So you are liking the Lava Tube, well I shall see, yes I shall see, but getting it from a reliable source I am sure I will like it.

Last edited:

JoeInferno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
Honolulu, HI
www.volcanoecigs.com

On the product page the warranty is listed as:
The LAVATUBE unit will include a 1 Year Limited Warranty against any manufacuring defects from the date of purchase. We strongly suggest that you use IMR High Drain 18650 Lithium Ion Batteries that we sell but feel free to use any compliant, 18650 battery you may already have. Also, any 510 threaded atomizer may be used as well. We strongly recommend an atomizer with a 3.0 ohm resistance or greater

Not sure where you saw it was only covered for 30 days. All of our batteries are covered under a one year limited warranty against defects. Other than the batteries that were sold with the Lavatube, those have a 90 day warranty.

JoeInferno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
Honolulu, HI
www.volcanoecigs.com
Yes that's right those long awaited for Genuine AW 18650 IMR batteries straight from AW himself have finally arrived. This means you can now get some back up batteries if you are needing them or if you have been waiting for them to come in stock so you can finally order your Lavatube, now you can.

These are a 1600mah IMR High Drain 18650 Genuine AW brand battery with a nipple top.

AW IMR High Drain 18650 Rechargeable Lithium Ion Battery

The LAVATUBE
lavatube-7.jpg

This also means that if you are worried of concerned about the Li-Ion batteries that you received from us before, you can now get them replaced. Please open a ticket with our CS staff or call the 800 number and we will begin the process for you, please include your order number(s) of the batteries, and please verify your shipping address in the ticket to expedite the process.

You will then receive a prepaid shipping label and RMA form you will need to print out to send us back the batteries. Once we receive them we will then ship out the replacements to you via USPS.

*** there will be a limit on the number you can buy of the batteries until the Chinese New Year is over. After that and we are able to start getting shipments moving again we will either remove this limit altogether or increase the number much higher. This it to make it fair so everyone can get one during this time while China is shut down for a couple of weeks.***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread