The Lavatube is now up for sale at Volcano!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeInferno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
Honolulu, HI
www.volcanoecigs.com
Its gonna be another week or two before we have the kits back in, we are waiting on the AW battteries to come in from AW. The shipping time is a bit long due to the holidays slowing down shipping with the added traffic of packages as well as the high demand for batts AW was backed up.

VictoryNotVengence

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2009
USA
Its gonna be another week or two before we have the kits back in, we are waiting on the AW battteries to come in from AW. The shipping time is a bit long due to the holidays slowing down shipping with the added traffic of packages as well as the high demand for batts AW was backed up.

OK so whats up with the red lava tubes. last i heard they were coming in on tuesday and a few people in this thread have asked about it. Please give us an update. thanks.

JoeInferno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
Honolulu, HI
www.volcanoecigs.com
ok the reds are here....sort of. The shipment did show up but are not the red we asked for, they are more pink. We currently have a poll running over on our forum asking if people are interested in buying this more Pink color or if we should just send these back. If enough people show interest in this color we will keep it and sell them as a one off production run. So once this shipment sells out we will not offer this color again, and the next shipment will be for the more dark candy red, like we asked for in the first place.

Here is a link to the poll we are running: The Official Volcano E-Cigs Forum • Red Lavatube Poll : New and Upcoming Products

JoeInferno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
Honolulu, HI
www.volcanoecigs.com
We have decided to go ahead and sell these as a limited edition Lavatube. Once they are sold out we will not have this color anymore. We are already working with the factory to get the correct red and get them made and sent to us. I will keep everyone updated on the process and when we find out an idea of when the red will be in I will let everyone know.
The LAVATUBE

Pink LT.jpg

andel11

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2009
Bay Area, Ca
The 15% code is given out in our Wednesday night Q&A chat.

I will look into the epuffdirect code and see why it is not working are you putting the "" in or no? they are not part of the code. If so that could be the issue.

I sent a message to CS and this is their reply

Aloha Linda,
-
Thank you for contacting us. The coupon code must all be 1 word and exact. The code is 2012baby
-
If you have any further questions or concerns please feel free to contact us
-
Thank you
Shadow Rhelm
Customer Service Manager

So maybe they don't know about that code. So will I still get the discount? And No I didn't but it in " " quotations, I just did that on this post.
Well whatever, no big deal except two different answers

Last edited:

andel11

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2009
Bay Area, Ca
Yes I contacted them about it not working and I haven't hear yet about whether they will credit me the discount. I tried it several times but it didn't work for me. Believe me I been around these forum a long time and I pretty sure I know how to enter a code correctly, it just didn't compute or discount. Ok well we will see. I still got it though now just waiting to hear back from them.

So Jacquelyn there will be at least 2 people in California with the pink Lava Tubes

Orneryjohn

Oct 28, 2011
Oregon, USA
There might be one guy with a pink one in Oregon. Trying to get it cancelled and reordered in another color really wanted the Candy Apple Red. Could be that my wife might get a pink one. Already purchased the Pila charger and batteries at Supert for it and bunch of other stuff Cartomizers etc.. Trying to move up in the vaping world. Just using the 808kr now. I already making my own juices and just needed something bigger and better for them. Well just got a call from Volcano and my Pink Lava tube has been cancelled. Now I can get the Black now. If it turns out that my wife wants one after testing it. The Candy Apple Red is coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread