The Lavatube is now up for sale at Volcano!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeInferno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
Honolulu, HI
www.volcanoecigs.com
Its a nice red, the pic is not the best, I will see if I can get a better pic of it. I will have to find the tester tube first. We just moved all of our offices and warehouse/distribution center to a new location a couple weeks ago, and many things are still packed in boxes. Course the actual red Lavatubes might be here before I can find the tester. But I will do my best.

Lady M

ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2011
Oregon
Hey Joe AW has announced their are counterfit IMR 18650 1600 mah batteries out their that in fact are not protected and I saw a graph on a test and the voltage goes way out their they look lime AW But the top is different the battery you are showing with the Lava Tube is the odd top Please see the difference Super T has them side by side to compare. I have had a Provari for many months and now Im looking at your Lava Tube which I think Im gonna like but I will only use AW brand and protected. Un protected batteries can get ugly. Watching for the RED MERRY CHRISTMAS

JoeInferno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
Honolulu, HI
www.volcanoecigs.com
we have stopped selling those batteries. As we were told by AW they are not true AW IMR batts, we have placed an order directly through AW ourselves. The batteries that were sold with the Lavatubes were standard un-protected Li-ion batts. The Lavatube and the Trustfire charger both have built in protection the same as a protected battery would have. Those batteries are safe to use in the Lavatube and the charger, just do not use it in other mods without the built in protection.

We are offering a refund or credit for those that have them already, or once we receive the true AW batteries we will gladly replace them for those that want them. It will be a few weeks before we get the new AW IMR 18650 nipple topped batteries.

JoeInferno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
Honolulu, HI
www.volcanoecigs.com
Kits wont be back till the batteries from AW show up, and they siad it will be about 2-3 weeks, due to the demand for their batts being the holiday season, and that the holidays are here so shipping companies are down for a few days. As soon as we get the batts back in we will let you know and get the kits back up.

JoeInferno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2009
Honolulu, HI
www.volcanoecigs.com
we have a 10% off code for anyone, it is always good but only once per account. The code is: epuffdirect

We also have a 15% off code every Wednesday night in our chatroom at 9pm ESTgood for that night only, and 3 trivia questions the first to answer the questions right win $50 in store credit.

wolfsblood

May 26, 2011
new orleans u.s.a.
just saw the lavatube for the first time, i have a real soft spot for volcano because this was the company i got my very first pv from one year ago...cherry red inferno...i have been smoke free because of these cool products that keep on coming...love my darwin,omega and silver bullet but i will be ordering the lavatube when it comes out in red but i do dig the black with the red details, pretty slick

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
So how are you liking your Lava Tube ?

IMO there nice mods. I have most the high end VV tube mods and I think the LT is a good starting point to check out VV units. I have not found any issues with ether of mine and will continue to use them over the next few months to give them a good work out.

For me I give the LT a 10 and the service from Volcano is #1.

I am very happy, $ well sepent.

Lady M

ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2011
Oregon
IMO there nice mods. I have most the high end VV tube mods and I think the LT is a good starting point to check out VV units. I have not found any issues with ether of mine and will continue to use them over the next few months to give them a good work out.

For me I give the LT a 10 and the service from Volcano is #1.

I am very happy, $ well sepent.
Well that's good to hear I to have Higher Mods they kinda spoil you and I agree About Volcano their greatttttttt
If Proverb would have been in red I already would have that color to so Im excited a nice vv with all the features in Red.

ToweKnee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2011
Chicago
we have a 10% off code for anyone, it is always good but only once per account. The code is: epuffdirect

We also have a 15% off code every Wednesday night in our chatroom at 9pm ESTgood for that night only, and 3 trivia questions the first to answer the questions right win $50 in store credit.

Ugh wish I should of checked for code but I am very happy with my LT so far. Just got it in today and loving it ! Will write up a review after a couple of days of use. So far I am very very happy.

Oblig pic of new LT !!

lavatube.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread