Not open for further replies.

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
So I've decided to take the plunge and start mixing my own juice. Just placed my first order with TW and managed to get a 25% discount with their YOYO scheme, so pretty pleased with that. :)
Hopefully, it won't take too long to arrive, cos I've run out of my 2 fav flavours (blackcurrant and strawberries & cream), so I'm using up some old juices while I wait :vapor:

Decided to start mixing my own, to save some money and cos I've always fancied myself as a bit of a mad scientist :laugh:

Wish me luck everyone, as I vape myself silly.

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
Update as promised.
Mixed up a small batch of 50pg/50ag blackcurrant juice yesterday and let it steep a little for 24 hours.
Just vaped half a tank over the last couple of hours and I'm in heaven :vapor:
Great taste, loads of vapour.
Really pleased with my first batch, hope the rest are as good. :laugh:

michaelsil1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2013
Los Angeles
Update as promised.
Mixed up a small batch of 50pg/50ag blackcurrant juice yesterday and let it steep a little for 24 hours.
Just vaped half a tank over the last couple of hours and I'm in heaven :vapor:
Great taste, loads of vapour.
Really pleased with my first batch, hope the rest are as good. :laugh:

Do you know how good the flavors you purchased are? I'm assuming that all flavors aren't created equal.

Kurt

Quantum Vapyre
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2009
Philadelphia
Welcome to DIY! It's great fun and cheaper in the long run than buying premade juice...and you know more about what is in it.

@Michaelsil1: your suspicions are correct: not all flavors turn out to be good, and some flavors taste great, but you find they make you cough. I think of all the flavors I have, I can hang with about 10% of them. And many of those I don't like have gotten great reviews from others here. It is very subjective. It doesn't matter if others love a flavor, if you don't like it, that is all that matters. Same goes for what you like, but others don't!

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
The only flavours I've got so far are the ones I already use in pre-mix. I've just mixed up a batch of raspberry for tomorrow, but the blackcurrant still rocks :laugh:
I know what you mean Kurt about different flavours for different people. A lot of the guys at work use tobacco flavours, personally I think they taste like a week old sock (or what I think a week old sock would taste like) :confused:
Been doing some calculations, it will cost me a quarter of the price compared to pre-mix, you can't beat extra dosh in the pocket :D
Sorry michaelsil1, I can't comment on the other flavours in the parcel yet, but I'll let you know once I've mixed them.
Renolizzie, would one of the things you wouldn't do be mix Jack Daniels in the juice. Cos I'm seriously wondering if J.D. and banana would go well together :party:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread