The new 18650 NoEgo

Status
Not open for further replies.

bwood12043

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2008
East Texas
Bwood, if you have the black 18650 I highly recommend buying the new copper/chrome version. It's slightly heavier but there's no way you'd notice that with an 18650 loaded in it. It's much prettier, the chrome naturally doesn't flake off like the paint did, and it looks thinner since it's reflective. I've picked up a few minor scratches but it looks 10x better than the black.

thanks, I think I will wait and do that..... the teflon tape on the threads is working for now, so I am good.
The units are great, I think I should have just taken the time to lube the threads as others suggested to avoid wear. My bad, but it's good now. I was afraid the teflon would shred and have to be replaced each time I changed batteries but so far so good !

And next time I will put a little lube on the threads.. again, my bad.

Stegle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2010
Portland,Oregon
Romaniac,
I just ordered 2- 14650 NoEgo's and 1- 18650 NoEgo. The first page for the 18650's said out of stock but when I went to the order page for the 14650's it let me order the 18650 and the order completed.
So I'm wondering since there was no color choices for either, which am I getting? It showed titanium for the 14650 and black for the 18650. And if the chrome replacement bodies are free with shipping paid can you just send them with this transaction # 1463077110 ? And you do still add a DC with each don't you?
Am excited about the future potential of the modular design and all the great minds that are at work on them!

Steve

Keep On Vaping! :vapor:

Last edited:

romaniac

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2009
Las Vegas, USA
www.jazzcartopipe.com
Romaniac,
I just ordered 2- 14650 NoEgo's and 1- 18650 NoEgo. The first page for the 18650's said out of stock but when I went to the order page for the 14650's it let me order the 18650 and the order completed.
So I'm wondering since there was no color choices for either, which am I getting? It showed titanium for the 14650 and black for the 18650. And if the chrome replacement bodies are free with shipping paid can you just send them with this transaction # 1463077110 ? And you do still add a DC with each don't you?
Am excited about the future potential of the modular design and all the great minds that are at work on them!

Steve

Keep On Vaping! :vapor:

Yes I got your order. It will be shipped in the morning. Thank you for your business and support.

Romaniac

WmWilder

ECF Veteran
Sep 3, 2009
Normal, IL
What is the stock supply on the 18650s? I was thinking about a spare and do you have any replacement switches for the black 18650, dropped mine from height onto cement and knocked the top in a little, still works but it is only a matter of time before I do it again. I should order a spare switch as a matter of course with my PVs I take to work.

I love the ones I have, both the 14500 and the 18650 and want to keep them running.

MattZuke

ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2011
A, A
Do some one knows how much cost the Jazzcartopipes? I would like one but Im deployed now and the system dont letme go in to the Jazzcartopipe web page. thank you in advance.

Go right to the order page :D
index.htm

$115 for the unit
$6.99 priority domestic shipping.

Just got mine, will get something resembling batteries tomorrow.

romaniac

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2009
Las Vegas, USA
www.jazzcartopipe.com
What is the stock supply on the 18650s? I was thinking about a spare and do you have any replacement switches for the black 18650, dropped mine from height onto cement and knocked the top in a little, still works but it is only a matter of time before I do it again. I should order a spare switch as a matter of course with my PVs I take to work.

I love the ones I have, both the 14500 and the 18650 and want to keep them running.

I have few. Email me what you need. jazzepipe@gmail.com

romaniac

romaniac

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2009
Las Vegas, USA
www.jazzcartopipe.com
Do some one knows how much cost the Jazzcartopipes? I would like one but Im deployed now and the system dont letme go in to the Jazzcartopipe web page. thank you in advance.

Email me at jazzepipe@gmail.com . If you are active military I will set a good deal for you.

Romaniac

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread