The new E-MiniCig frome-cig.com looks to me identical to the Loong Totem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nazareth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2008
USA
There's another product on Ebay that looked to me to be identical too- even stating that the atmozer was in the cartridge (the blurb was very confusing and hte pictures made it appear that hte atomizer was in cartridge) and I emailed the fella and he stated it was not liek hte loongtotem & that hte atomizer was actually seperate, but the advertisement made it look like all one unit in the cartridge- not sure if ecig cig is the same product or not

dc2k08

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 21, 2008
.ie
www.e-cignews.com
yes, i agree that it is the same, you can notice the rubber tips that come on the loongs. i asked e-cig about them but they do not respond. also it appears to be impossible to purchase the nm1. you agree or is it just me? there blurb maintains it comes with one atomizer, or 2 if you buy the super kit. but i think this is horse. they must just be continuing to have head in .... disease. by the by ned, the charger i got from loong is not the same as pictured.

Naz i inquired about that one on ebay which we suspected was a loong. it was actually a yentyl clone.

perhaps loong is offloading is product to e-cig so he can develop a newer better model. it is weird that you have so many choices with the nm1 though, flavour and colour wise. they are options that loong was always reluctant to offer.

Last edited:

trog100

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2008
UK
i think they will list batteries soon.. i dont expect them to be that expensive either.. there wasnt any carts listed the other day when i first saw them..

totem got caught in their own trap.. they lost the old expensive atomizer part of the kit and to maintain their a high selling price had to load the batteries..

with sensibly priced batteries the kit would have to be sold for lot less than what they are selling it for.. their new zippo battery thing will cover a high kit price.. it will be worth it but they have problems now with the current cheap but sold expensive batteries..

e cig being e cig and selling cheap wont have this problem..

assuming it works that is.. buying one and trying it is the only way to tell with e cig.. at least this device looks either like a copy or could be the same as the totem one.. it aint a one off like their last two (failed) offerings have been..

it does look promising thow.. he he

trog

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
hmmmm.... then the description doesn't make sense...

New MiniCig, Type NM1
Basic Package includes:
* 1 Atomizer
* 2 Batteries
* 1 Charger
* 4 Cartridges
* 1 USB charger
* 1 Manual

1 atomizer and 4 cartridges? that doesn't seem to equal loong totem's all in 1 atomizer/cart. Perhaps, its just a smaller mini.

Would be interesting to see if the batteries fit though. Sounds like Naz and Ned need to see :)

dc2k08

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 21, 2008
.ie
www.e-cignews.com
ok figured out where i was going wrong..you have to choose your colours/nic strengths before you proceed to the next page. what a wally i truly am!

cash, i dont think loong totem make their liquid or anyone elses. loong talks a bunch of horse. they told me once, they make greencig. they dont. in fact i think they buy their product in to re-distribute themselves. with slow sales, perhaps the factory which produces them decided to go with a different seller..or it all could still be a ruse. i would hate to buy one and discover i landed a super-mini.

trog100

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2008
UK
ok figured out where i was going wrong..you have to choose your colours/nic strengths before you proceed to the next page. what a wally i truly am!

cash, i dont think loong totem make their liquid or anyone elses. loong talks a bunch of horse. they told me once, they make greencig. they dont. in fact i think they buy their product in to re-distribute themselves. with slow sales, perhaps the factory which produces them decided to go with a different seller..or it all could still be a ruse. i would hate to buy one and discover i landed a super-mini.

so would i.. he he he

but hopefully someone with knowledge will.. i will in the end if no on else does.. my curiosity often cost me but more often pays me..

they definitely say atomizer in a cartridge.. i never noticed this the other day.. and just cos its e cig dosnt mean its crap.. even by luck alone they have to get something right.. he he

trog

trog100

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2008
UK
to quote...

"The new type of the atomizer is combined with the cartridge, so that you will change the atomizer whenver you change the cartridge."

not the usual chinese mis-translation.. four new atomizers and four new carts all for 2.45 dollars does kind of make a mockery of some of the prices being charged for replacement atomizers..

all we need now is four new batteries thrown in and we have cracked it.. he he he he

trog

dc2k08

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 21, 2008
.ie
www.e-cignews.com
i'm fairly close to the pay button too trog, kinda just hoping to get a response to a query i mailed them, just to know someones there. hoping i can get a combination of flavours in the cart order. been itchin too try licorice ever since i noticed it's quasi availability, but i dont want to risk an entire case as it could turn out to be rank.

never ordered from e-cig due to the disastrous reviews on the forum and from reading what everyone harps on about it seems if i order now, it might arrive it time for boxing day!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread