Not open for further replies.

Flavored

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
USA
I have to check the vape box but I have many unopened (glass) bottles of stuff from pre-Nicoticket, Pretty sure I have Atlanta, Peeps, Strawnilla, ACB, and a few others, I think most are 6 mg. nicotine, as that is were I was at when they went down. Even some almost full or when they had the plastic bottles, I will post back when I can to let anyone interested to know.
You ever check that box?

Clark Kent

ECF Veteran
Jun 25, 2014
Metropolis Il.
So Sorry for the late response, I have not been visiting as much as usual, These are the full sealed bottles,
3-60 ml Mah-Peeps 6mg. Born on 3/19/15
1-60 ml PBC 6mg. Born on 4/1/15
1-60 ml Virus 6mg. Born on 6/28/15
1-60 ml Atlanta 6mg. Born on 12/10/14
1-60 ml Sure Burt 6mg. Born on 1/4/14
1-60 ml ACB 6mg. Born on 5/17/15
1-15ml Frenilla 18mg. Born on 11/24/14
Never opened shrink wrapped bottles. I don't think I was ever verified buyer or seller here, although I am open trade also If your interested in any of it.

Flavored

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
USA
While I can still send vape mail, are there any fans of Beetlejuice and Gravity out there? How about Strike, Mercury, or Sure Bert? I have the following in the impenetrable brown bottles that I bought as mixers when the first going out of business sale happened or received as toss-in's during other sales, got enough to mix up a bunch of 6mg with extra if you don't mind 8 or 4mg, unopened and free (except postage) to someone who's been missing these. I liked them back when I was trying everything, but never ever vape them because I've built up quite a stockpile of more favored juices.

4 - 60's of 0 mg Beetle
2 - 60's of 12 mg Beetle
1 - 30 of 18 mg Beetle
2 - 60's of 18mg Gravity
4 - 60's of 3mg Gravity
3 - 60's of 3mg Strike
1 - 30 of 3mg Mercury
1 - 60 of 6mg Sure Bert

These have BOD's in 2014-2015 time frame and I make no guarantees (they're free anyway), however, as I said, they are in unopened, sealed brown bottles stored in a dark shoe box at room temperature. I am currently vaping my last bottle of little brown bottle Virus, next to last little brown bottle CLS, Frenilla (have 5 more little brown bottles) and CB (mixed from 18 and 0, 3 more little brown bottles to go) with ZERO issues and with the same delicious flavor you'd remember. No, you cannot have those little brown bottles.

So, the deal is you can have these for postage, otherwise they'll wind up down the drain. Really. They're just taking up space and I'd much rather they go to someone who's a fan.

I will pack them up putting 2-3 bottles in a plastic grocery bag and wrapping it around them for padding. Pretty sure I can fit all of these in the USPS Medium size flat rate priority box. Would rather send them all to 1 fan, but could be influenced into sending to 2. My opportunity to ship is Wednesday morning.

Hit me up with a PM.

Guess we're going to find out how dead this forum is...

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX
While I can still send vape mail, are there any fans of Beetlejuice and Gravity out there? How about Strike, Mercury, or Sure Bert? I have the following in the impenetrable brown bottles that I bought as mixers when the first going out of business sale happened or received as toss-in's during other sales, got enough to mix up a bunch of 6mg with extra if you don't mind 8 or 4mg, unopened and free (except postage) to someone who's been missing these. I liked them back when I was trying everything, but never ever vape them because I've built up quite a stockpile of more favored juices.

4 - 60's of 0 mg Beetle
2 - 60's of 12 mg Beetle
1 - 30 of 18 mg Beetle
2 - 60's of 18mg Gravity
4 - 60's of 3mg Gravity
3 - 60's of 3mg Strike
1 - 30 of 3mg Mercury
1 - 60 of 6mg Sure Bert

These have BOD's in 2014-2015 time frame and I make no guarantees (they're free anyway), however, as I said, they are in unopened, sealed brown bottles stored in a dark shoe box at room temperature. I am currently vaping my last bottle of little brown bottle Virus, next to last little brown bottle CLS, Frenilla (have 5 more little brown bottles) and CB (mixed from 18 and 0, 3 more little brown bottles to go) with ZERO issues and with the same delicious flavor you'd remember. No, you cannot have those little brown bottles.

So, the deal is you can have these for postage, otherwise they'll wind up down the drain. Really. They're just taking up space and I'd much rather they go to someone who's a fan.

I will pack them up putting 2-3 bottles in a plastic grocery bag and wrapping it around them for padding. Pretty sure I can fit all of these in the USPS Medium size flat rate priority box. Would rather send them all to 1 fan, but could be influenced into sending to 2. My opportunity to ship is Wednesday morning.

Hit me up with a PM.

Guess we're going to find out how dead this forum is...
PM sent. Better late than never

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread