Status
Not open for further replies.

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
Anyone want a 50ml of frenilla and a 50ml and strawnilla for some virus? I can't vape this stuff. Tried to love it but its killing me.

Not to get in your business but, a wee splash of either of those added to the Virus is a mighty fine vape. In fact, 70/30 Virus/ Frenilla is my all day vape! ;)

Moonbogg

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2014
Whittier, CA, USA
What mg is it? I love Strawnilla.

12mg. I bought two 50ml of frenilla and two 50ml of strawnilla. A 50ml of each hasn't been used.

Not to get in your business but, a wee splash of either of those added to the Virus is a mighty fine vape. In fact, 70/30 Virus/ Frenilla is my all day vape! ;)

When I get some virus i'll try it. I'm keeping the 50ml of each that I've been using. I find both of these harsh with little taste. It tastes like a base flavor ingredient for a more complete juice. Like this is just the left over stuff or something, hard to explain but so far I just don't like them. I'll let the other two bottles steep for ever and see if they get better.

Vaperaiser

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Anyone care for radioactive?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I am loving it but I only got one order of 12mg in before it was gone. Sadly I don't have much nt juice to trade, I have a full bottle of 15ml CLS in 18mg I would be willing to part with and maybe some Apricot ambition if it was for radioactive [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Moonbogg

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2014
Whittier, CA, USA
Sorry to back pedal on my offer to trade. This is embarrassing, but for some reason it tasted kind of good today, lol. I have no idea why this is, but it wasn't that bad and i'd like to let it steep for a while. Sorry about that. I feel silly, but for some reason my taste buds just can't be trusted at times. They tell me something is terrible, then 8 hours later they say, "By the way, you actually like this"......?

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
Sorry to back pedal on my offer to trade. This is embarrassing, but for some reason it tasted kind of good today, lol. I have no idea why this is, but it wasn't that bad and i'd like to let it steep for a while. Sorry about that. I feel silly, but for some reason my taste buds just can't be trusted at times. They tell me something is terrible, then 8 hours later they say, "By the way, you actually like this"......?

Welcome to Nicoticket......:p

Let'm steep......

Shoebunnie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2014
Plano, TX

That's what happens here. A juice might be okay today and outstanding in a month. The only juices I have parted with are ones with a higher nic level I couldn't vape anymore.

AlexanderJ

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2011
North NJ
I've got three 15ml's that just never hit for me. They are quite steeped and just need a good home. I'm willing to trade all 3 bottles for one 30ml just to get these to someone who will enjoy them.
ra9yvesu.jpg

There's home slice, purchased in NZ and nic'd to 9 mg with the same nic Clark uses. Born 6/4/14. Also up is PBC born on 5/20, bought in NZ and 18 mg and mixed 50/50 to 9mg. And finally The Doodle from 6/3/14 in plain old 12mg.
I like frenilla, acb, cb, or cls the most, offer me something!

MSRN

Verified Member
Apr 3, 2011
Mississippi
I've got three 15ml's that just never hit for me. They are quite steeped and just need a good home. I'm willing to trade all 3 bottles for one 30ml just to get these to someone who will enjoy them.
ra9yvesu.jpg

There's home slice, purchased in NZ and nic'd to 9 mg with the same nic Clark uses. Born 6/4/14. Also up is PBC born on 5/20, bought in NZ and 18 mg and mixed 50/50 to 9mg. And finally The Doodle from 6/3/14 in plain old 12mg.
I like frenilla, acb, cb, or cls the most, offer me something!

PM sent :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread