Status
Not open for further replies.

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
ACB is gone and will be going to it's new home with Nanny!
Clark, Please just make more ACB so we can stop all this craziness!!! As much trading as we have been doing, you would think there was a boatload of the stuff instead of just a few precious liters that were gone in record time. IT'S SOOOOO GOOD!!!

JPinSTL

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2013
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
Clark, Please just make more ACB so we can stop all this craziness!!! As much trading as we have been doing, you would think there was a boatload of the stuff instead of just a few precious liters that were gone in record time. IT'S SOOOOO GOOD!!!

I am not familiar with all this trading mentioned. I have only been able to procure one extra serving. :evil:

More ACB please.

57chilicat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2011
McKinney, TX

Next bottle is mine, right????????
RIGHT!

Marc411

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Windy City
If the PBC union can bring back PBC, why can't the union bring back ACB??????
Somebody make it happen! Superman, where are you????

Fight for your rights 57chilicat, you don't need the PCB union. It's time to start your own, don't let the man hold you down. Fight the PCB oppression :)

acb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread