Alawot

Wakonda Warrior
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2015
Lebanon, Ohio
I have a uwell crown with .5 ohm coils. vaping at about 50 watts
are the high vg NT juices the best for this set up? can i use 50/50? or will it be too harsh?
I run mechs with dual coils at about .44 Ohm, comes out about 40 watts. I use this build with all my NT juices and they are fine. Most of my favorite NT liquids are 50/50. Strawnilla is a good choice, if I remember correctly... just checked, yep. Quote from it's description "this liquid is extremely difficult to 'scorch!' CRANK UP THE HEAT MY FRIENDS"

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
I run mechs with dual coils at about .44 Ohm, comes out about 40 watts. I use this build with all my NT juices and they are fine. Most of my favorite NT liquids are 50/50. Strawnilla is a good choice, if I remember correctly... just checked, yep. Quote from it's description "this liquid is extremely difficult to 'scorch!' CRANK UP THE HEAT MY FRIENDS"

Great insight! Thank you for sharing Alawot!~

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
Thanks for the feedback. I can't wait to load some strawnilla.

Its been awhile since I've had some nicoticket. They were great in my carto tanks... And then cartos left the scene and I've been struggling ever since to find a food vape.

Juices I normally liked were awful in a tank.. And the ones that were good were good for two or three days then gross.

WI've been smoking again for awhile after quitting for a good while. Who is a huge bummer feeling.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Thanks for the feedback. I can't wait to load some strawnilla.

Its been awhile since I've had some nicoticket. They were great in my carto tanks... And then cartos left the scene and I've been struggling ever since to find a food vape.

Juices I normally liked were awful in a tank.. And the ones that were good were good for two or three days then gross.

WI've been smoking again for awhile after quitting for a good while. Who is a huge bummer feeling.

Gotta keep your coils rotated pretty regularly - depends on the tank and how much I use it, but I go through a coil every 5-6 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread