The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

The Official Nicoticket " Get the most from your juice thread."

Discussion in 'Nicoticket' started by distortoblotto, Jul 21, 2014.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Jul 17, 2013
    Arvada, CO
    Hope you get some help! :)

Personally I find hitting another juice (for me it's Strawnilla) for a pull or two will pop the flavors in my GCD...As for the coil gunking I'm no expert there. I don't use bvc coils, sorry!

• Like Like x 2
  2. distortoblotto

distortoblotto Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 12, 2013
    S.F/ Seattle
    Hello crixer, not sure what you are using to fire your atty, but with Gravity @ 10 watts you are more than likely cooking the juice to your coils. Try bumping up the power to see if that helps. The restrictive air flow of the atty you are using may cause burnt flavor if you go too high.

• Like Like x 3
  3. crixer

crixer Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 21, 2011
    Atlanta

Thanks for the responses guys. The flavor isn't burnt, it is just....doesn't have that magical Gravity taste...could be from the gunk. I am not sure. I have tried a wide ranges of voltages/wattages. Right now I am at 9 watts (3.8v). It seems to behave best on the BVC coils in the kabuki tank. I have tried in various authentic kayfuns.

I will throw in a new coil (It get's so expensive to vape this juice lol) and vape an entire tank at 3.7v and see how that works.

• Like Like x 2
  4. WharfRat1976

WharfRat1976 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 31, 2014
    Austin, Texas
    Vaping Wakonda born on 6/17/2015 in my Sapor at 60 watts on this braided build. It's showing as .1ohm on my SIG 150. Best flavor I have ever received from our beloved Wakonda. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 8
  5. Shaneguide

Shaneguide Ain't Life Grand Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Aug 22, 2014
    Saco Maine

That is a beeee U teeful build

• Like Like x 4
  6. Kent Brooks

Kent Brooks Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

All new bottles will have a dropper in them. That said, we have a healthy amount of bottles that have the flat caps in stock... it will be a gradual transition!~

• Like Like x 3
  7. Kent Brooks

Keep in mind Gravity is 65/35 so it's made with tanks in mind. Having a second option to rotate to would help with the vapers tounge piece. As far as the accelerated rate of gunking - Gravity is one of our sweetest options - the buildup comes from sweetener. I hope that helps?

• Like Like x 2
  8. Kent Brooks

Beast build you have there m8@!

• Like Like x 3
  9. built4feel

built4feel Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 13, 2014
    South Central PA, USA
    so ive turned in my reos (ATM) for two VTCmini's and cleito tanks. Virus and wakonda, mostly... but man! flavor...and convenience... what kinda options/reputation do RTA's and NT juice have these days? looking for a long term solution - that doesnt involve stocking up on $5 coils lmao

• Like Like x 4
  10. distortoblotto

distortoblotto Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 12, 2013
    S.F/ Seattle
    For what it's worth, really digging my NT juices in the Uwell Crowns and Rafale's with the rba units installed.

• Like Like x 5
  11. Kent Brooks

I like the convenience of tanks and coils - they have come so far technologically, the whole idea of rebuilding seems arcane to me (I used to rebuild daily). Now it seems so time intensive, I used to spend hours tinkering... now I just screw in a coil and go. At some point I came to the realization that my time was worth more than the $5 coil.

• Like Like x 4
  12. Kent Brooks

Good feedback for people considering those devices!~

• Like Like x 2
  13. Tbev

Tbev Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Oct 22, 2013
    SoCal-Vegas
    You know he's got good taste in devices!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  14. built4feel

built4feel Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 13, 2014
    South Central PA, USA
    Thanks for the rec's @distortoblotto. After watching a few videos, I am almost convinced in giving them a shot. Thanks for getting me started off right like always ol'e pal :)
    You've summed up the predicament precisely doc... thanks~

Still gotta do some cleanup from my reos.. Took them on vacation in ziplock bags ready to vape.. and never opened up the bags and well.... They are my permanent backups and will probably always be..? The doom of FDA reg's has got me sketch'd!

• Like Like x 2
  15. Kent Brooks

I loved the REO, still do - but they are just collecting dust - such a shame.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Txman817

Txman817 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Aug 21, 2013
    Texas
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Got a new toy lol! Rocking some Katy's virus at the moment @ .3ohms claptons flavor is perfect!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  17. Kent Brooks

Very nice @Txman817 !!

• Like Like x 2
  18. Ladiekali

Ladiekali Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 1, 2013
    Coastal Georgia
    I have a uwell crown with .5 ohm coils. vaping at about 50 watts
    are the high vg NT juices the best for this set up? can i use 50/50? or will it be too harsh?

• Like Like x 2
  19. Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Jul 17, 2013
    Arvada, CO
    I would email the lab and ask to see what they say contact@nicotiket.com as I don't go over nine watts myself and there seems to be few folks around right now. :)

• Like Like x 2
  20. Ladiekali

Ladiekali Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 1, 2013
    Coastal Georgia
    I decided to order strawnilla in 3nic and see how it goes. Thanks

• Like Like x 2