Status
Not open for further replies.

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
Hello crixer, not sure what you are using to fire your atty, but with Gravity @ 10 watts you are more than likely cooking the juice to your coils. Try bumping up the power to see if that helps. The restrictive air flow of the atty you are using may cause burnt flavor if you go too high.

crixer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2011
Atlanta
Hello crixer, not sure what you are using to fire your atty, but with Gravity @ 10 watts you are more than likely cooking the juice to your coils. Try bumping up the power to see if that helps. The restrictive air flow of the atty you are using may cause burnt flavor if you go too high.

Thanks for the responses guys. The flavor isn't burnt, it is just....doesn't have that magical Gravity taste...could be from the gunk. I am not sure. I have tried a wide ranges of voltages/wattages. Right now I am at 9 watts (3.8v). It seems to behave best on the BVC coils in the kabuki tank. I have tried in various authentic kayfuns.

I will throw in a new coil (It get's so expensive to vape this juice lol) and vape an entire tank at 3.7v and see how that works.

WharfRat1976

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2014
Austin, Texas
Vaping Wakonda born on 6/17/2015 in my Sapor at 60 watts on this braided build. It's showing as .1ohm on my SIG 150. Best flavor I have ever received from our beloved Wakonda.
2c124bf38d64aab3b1f50f22e5cbc8f2.jpg

Shaneguide

Ain't Life Grand
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2014
Saco Maine
Vaping Wakonda born on 6/17/2015 in my Sapor at 60 watts on this braided build. It's showing as .1ohm on my SIG 150. Best flavor I have ever received from our beloved Wakonda.

That is a beeee U teeful build

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
The last time I ordered Frenilla, a few months ago. I got it sent in one of the last plastic bottles, and I'd never seen it so dark unsteeped. It had to be because it was stored in plastic, because the bottle had not been opened. It honestly tasted a bit off, and I'm glad Nicoticket switched to glass bottles now. ☺
Does anyone know if they are ever going to start putting droppers in all the bottles? That sure would be nice.

All new bottles will have a dropper in them. That said, we have a healthy amount of bottles that have the flat caps in stock... it will be a gradual transition!~

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I have come to ask for any advice. I love Gravity. Did I mention that I love Gravity...? It is by far my favorite juice. My problems are, I lose the taste of it so quickly. It gunks wicks and coils like a mad man. I love the taste in a kabuki tank at 10 watts with a nautilus 1.6ohm bvc coil. I originally bought my kayfun 4 in hopes that changing the wick/coil at half tank would keep it vaping with the taste.

Does anyone else have this problem or is it just my taste buds? If I don't vape it for a month, that first half tank is fabulous... then it starts gunking, taste changes and it isn't pleasant.

I wouldn't go to this much trouble for one juice, but I think it is the best tasting juice out there. What wattage do you gravity vapers vape at?

thanks in advance!

Keep in mind Gravity is 65/35 so it's made with tanks in mind. Having a second option to rotate to would help with the vapers tounge piece. As far as the accelerated rate of gunking - Gravity is one of our sweetest options - the buildup comes from sweetener. I hope that helps?

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com

Beast build you have there m8@!

built4feel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2014
South Central PA, USA
so ive turned in my reos (ATM) for two VTCmini's and cleito tanks. Virus and wakonda, mostly... but man! flavor...and convenience... what kinda options/reputation do RTA's and NT juice have these days? looking for a long term solution - that doesnt involve stocking up on $5 coils lmao

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
so ive turned in my reos (ATM) for two VTCmini's and cleito tanks. Virus and wakonda, mostly... but man! flavor...and convenience... what kinda options/reputation do RTA's and NT juice have these days? looking for a long term solution - that doesnt involve stocking up on $5 coils lmao

For what it's worth, really digging my NT juices in the Uwell Crowns and Rafale's with the rba units installed.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com

I like the convenience of tanks and coils - they have come so far technologically, the whole idea of rebuilding seems arcane to me (I used to rebuild daily). Now it seems so time intensive, I used to spend hours tinkering... now I just screw in a coil and go. At some point I came to the realization that my time was worth more than the $5 coil.

built4feel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2014
South Central PA, USA
Thanks for the rec's @distortoblotto. After watching a few videos, I am almost convinced in giving them a shot. Thanks for getting me started off right like always ol'e pal :)
I like the convenience of tanks and coils - they have come so far technologically, the whole idea of rebuilding seems arcane to me (I used to rebuild daily). Now it seems so time intensive, I used to spend hours tinkering... now I just screw in a coil and go. At some point I came to the realization that my time was worth more than the $5 coil.
You've summed up the predicament precisely doc... thanks~

Still gotta do some cleanup from my reos.. Took them on vacation in ziplock bags ready to vape.. and never opened up the bags and well.... They are my permanent backups and will probably always be..? The doom of FDA reg's has got me sketch'd!

Last edited:

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Thanks for the rec's @distortoblotto. After watching a few videos, I am almost convinced in giving them a shot. Thanks for getting me started off right like always ol'e pal :)

You've summed up the predicament precisely doc... thanks~

Still gotta do some cleanup from my reos.. Took them on vacation in ziplock bags ready to vape.. and never opened up the bags and well.... They are my permanent backups and will probably always be..? The doom of FDA reg's has got me sketch'd!

I loved the REO, still do - but they are just collecting dust - such a shame.

Megan Kogijiki Ratchford

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2013
Arvada, CO
I have a uwell crown with .5 ohm coils. vaping at about 50 watts
are the high vg NT juices the best for this set up? can i use 50/50? or will it be too harsh?
I would email the lab and ask to see what they say contact@nicotiket.com as I don't go over nine watts myself and there seems to be few folks around right now. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread