The ONLY liquid that tastes like a REAL CIGARETTE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarwinUser

ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2011
New York
I hope you're right Colonel about KP Select from Kingpin. I also got started with a pre-filled cartos (but one from Green Smoke) that had a great tobacco flavor. Sound a lot like what you described about KP Select. I've been searching high and low for a juice that had that flavor, but so far... zilch. Kingpin did have few other Tobacco flavors I wanted to try, so I got the following:

Marl bros
French pipe
KP-Select
Hazelnut
555 (State Express)
Kamel

Will write up a follow-up review on these when I get them. Keeping my fingers crossed.

sickofanalogs

ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
oklahoma
I would say Prime15 from halo. Got my sample
yesterday and at least to me, it is the closest
so far to smoking a real cig and I've tried quite a bit of differnt
vendors/juices. My only
test now is to stop vaping it, give it time to steep
and see if any changes take place. So far, it ROCKS!
I think you have till 5/7 to place an order of 19.99 and the 10ml
sample will be sent to you. I also recommend Tribeca
to me it's a smooth ry4- best I've found.

Kelsey

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2011
LAKE ARIEL, PENNSYLVANIA
I tried Maxboro, it tasted like Applewood minus the apple, not like smoke though. Pure cig taste like ash and at times a hint of sweetness. TheSafeCig (horrible company and overpriced crap) has a pre-filled carto (RN4081) called classic tobacco, can't find any other juice that tastes like cigarette smoke......anyone???

I think after you vape on some of the tobacco eliquid blends that many people have been recommending for a few weeks and try one of your favorite analogs afterwards...I don't think you'll be wanting something that tastes like an exact cigarette anymore. Your whole concept of what a cigarette tastes like will likely change as well...as others were insinuating.

I switched back and forth between analogs and vaping for a while because some of the kits I initially had were junk...gas station brands..and mall brands.. JUNK I tell You JUNK. The Joye 510 kit I got was only 30/35 dollars and it was way better then the mall brand I paid 165 dollars for. YES I was stupid enough to pay 165 dollars for an ecig kit. Im looking forward to the Ego kit my bf has on its way for us to share.

Anyway when I finally got my good kit that I quit with....after my first 3 weeks off of analogs.. I went to my folks house where my pop was smokin' a cig...and it smelled godawful. I wouldn't want anything that tastes like a burning cig again...because it smells like someone was frying rancid eggs on top of sweaty elephant testicles. I used to smoke 2 packs of those things a day!

So I wouldn't get to hung up on how precise the flavor is to a real cigarette for now...because vaping does start as a compromise. For me it started as a compromise and turned into a passion...especially with this awesome subculture of nice people in the forums.

For now I'd get the idea of real analogs outta my mind and try all the new flavors that are out there...there's so many great eliquids from suppliers...you may fall in love with flavors you never thought you would love so much. I mix many of the flavors I order together..and create blends that I adore. It's like being a mad scientist.

P.S. Here's a hypothesis. About 5% of eliquid can contain water vodka..or whatever. You said that company you otherwise hate and distrust provides a real cigarette flavor. If they lie and are awful with customer service like you say...How do you know that they dont let cigarette butts soak in water until it the water gets all gnarly and add it to the eliquid?

I'm NOT saying thats what they do because I do not want to get in trouble...merely saying if you don't trust them...I wouldn't trust their eliquid.

Happy Vaping.

NewYork

ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2011
NY
I'm NOT saying thats what they do because I do not want to get in trouble...merely saying if you don't trust them...I wouldn't trust their eliquid.

Happy Vaping.

Well you can say WHATEVER YOU WANT! thanx to the good ol 1st amendment FREEDOM OF SPEECH! press, assembly, petition and religion.

I hadnt smoked for over a year when i started vaping and have gone through a LOT of venders for juice. Since then the safe cig tastes nutty now.

I found out what juice they use..... DEKANG TOBACCO .....

I still think the best tobacco is definately Vaperite.com but I did not like want2vape.com

saxguy9345

ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2011
PA
I am slowly vaping through my Vapor Station samplers but I am really impressed with Tampa so far, it has a great tobacco flavor and a hint of smoke. It reminds me of when you're grilling bbq chicken and some bbq sauce drips down and sizzles/ burns on the drop tray. I mean that in the best way possible, it definitely reminds me of an analog. Not sweet either, if anything its savory.

Although, I made a pact with myself that I would not order more BWB Backo and Casablanca until these samplers are half gone. Or maybe I should get it now and let it steep longer... yeah right, I'd be hunting the mailman. Backo is a clean, refreshing tobacco and Casablanca is a Turkish tobacco with chocolate, my front-runners as far as daily vape go so far (still testing 6 months in).

LusciousPuffs

ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2011
Vapor Heaven, Ohio
I love BWB Casablanca -although it does not taste at all like a nasty anaolog -it's just delicious! I have heard a lot of good about the VS Tampa also. The best/closest to an analog I have yet to find I just got at the flea market yesterday and it is from bestecig.com Marl (MLB) -China liquid though, so it does worry me some, but it seems to be a reputable company (right up there with Dekang). I personally would not order from a China website, but if you can make it to your local flea market you might be able to find a vendor that sales it there -and they will normally let you taste test their flavors. The Marl flavor is not a favorite for me (I only bought it in hopes to convert my step-dad who smokes Marlboro reds), but I vaped it this am with my coffee and it is very pleasant. My faves and daily vapes are the Casablanca & Applewood, AVE Boba's and Gorilla Juice, and the oh so delicous juicy Peach from thevaporpro. At this point I really don't want my e-liquid to taste at all like smoke.

Gadd

ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2010
ARKANSAS
I had the same experience and asked the same question a while back. I've been vaping for almost a year and a month or so ago got an Epower from Madvapes. It came with some prefilled carts. I loved the flavor of this "MYSTERY JUICE". It was the same flavor that I got with my first 510 months ago. In trying to find out what it was, I had answers all over the place. My assumption was that since it was included in the kits that it must be a China juice. I have tried several of the Dekangs trying to find which it might be. The closest that I have come is Dekang Tobacco flavor. But it didn't taste like the prefilled until it had sat for over a month. It is beginning to have some of that elusive flavor, but has a long way to go. I haven't tried all of the China tobacco mixtures yet, but I am still looking.

Newbz

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2010
US
I think anybody is lucky to find something they think tastes like a real cigarette. I'd enjoy having a Winston, without 3,999 other chemicals. Unfortunately ALL the flavors that claim to be Marlboro, Camel, etc. are really just variations of the flavor of ....

Even cigarette flavors are a tale of two flavors. When I was scarfing down 2 packs a day, a cigarette tasted smoky in a good way and velvety rich. I liked the taste of burning tobacco, especially after a meal, drink, etc... It had a flavor and scent I enjoyed.

Unlike most people who vape, I still enjoy the smell of a fresh burning cigarette. Stale smoke is a different matter. I had a real smoke recently and the flavor has changed to me, however. I can now taste the burning chemicals and the flavor is sharp and noxious like licking a dirty ashtray. Since many others have expressed this opinion of the stinkies, I assume this is a pretty common reaction of a non smoking palette to a cigarette.

So, long story short, I don't think people want the exact real life taste of a cigarette in a vape, but rather what they remember a cigarette tasted like to them when they were enjoying a pack a day or whathaveyou. How do you quantify and produce that as a vapor vendor? Dunno, but I wish I could find an e liquid that takes me back to the enjoyment of what I thought a real smoke was every now and again.

LostVapeMonster

The eyes are useless when the mind is blind.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2011
Land of the Lost
I recently tried Kant from V4L. Normally I would not recommend them because they are so over priced, however, I found that the Kant was pretty good. Didn't taste like a "real" cigarette, but something I could definitely see myself going to first thing in the morning, with coffee, after eating, etc. when I want a "real" cigarette taste. Dessert flavors are great but I don't want that taste first thing in the morning.

DebiMax

ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2011
Texas
I hope that no one minds if I toss my own question in here, I'd hate to start a new thread for what is basically the same question. Over the summer a friend of mine that lives a few hours away came down to my town to visit family and friends. He had quit smoking a couple of years ago and recently started back up again due to stress from working full time and going to pharmacy school full time. He never razzed me when he quit about smoking, so I wasn't going to razz him. I just commented that it was kind of funny that he started back up just as I had switched to e-cigs to help me quit. His reaction was "I'd rather smoke this then one of those." My husband and both shrugged and dropped the topic right then and there.

Well, today on my FB page, I posted the youtube video of The Doctors talking about e-cigs and asked if anyone else I knew was using them, and lo and behold, my pharmacy friend replies that he is thinking about switching. So I told him the next time he is down I would let him try mine. Only the only 'tobacco' juice I ever used was what came in the cartos of my first PV. He smokes Marlboro Red 100s. Does anyone know if someone makes something similar? I know it won't be exactly like it, but I'd like to get a small (maybe sample size) bottle just so I have some to drip into a single carto for him to try. I don't want to spend a lot of money on it because it's not something I'll probably use often, to be honest.

rook2pawn

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2010
Oakland, CA
sweetcloudsvapor.com
Your whole concept of what a cigarette tastes like will likely change as well...as others were insinuating.

I wouldn't want anything that tastes like a burning cig again...because it smells like someone was frying rancid eggs on top of sweaty elephant testicles. I used to smoke 2 packs of those things a day!

So I wouldn't get to hung up on how precise the flavor is to a real cigarette for now...because vaping does start as a compromise. For me it started as a compromise and turned into a passion...especially with this awesome subculture of nice people in the forums. ...

Amen!! Ive had times where i've fallen back to analogs and every single time I "fall", i smoke just one, throw the pack away, run it under water and realize I have zero need for such a thing.

Bless vaping!! (And bottom feeding mods if you dont know now you know!)

XKingXGregX

Moved On
Mar 19, 2011
hartford, ct
ive tried quite a few venders tabaccos, people say bobas bounty is a tab but i dont taste it its one of the best ive tried though tasty vapors tabacco and vapor bombs oba oba (only one i tried by them) do taste like tabacco...the only reason im saying this is im trying to make an example here: the flavors seem to change sometimes and once in awhile i get a hit where it really tastes just like a cigarette for a second, once in awhile ...i know people just want to find something accurate because its a hard taste to nail but after puffing real cigarettes after awhile you dont taste them that much especialy after years of smoking.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread