The Parts, The Parts, I Needs Me Some Parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JthaBigVapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2012
Florida
Ok,

So a rough guesstimate on when parts will be up...

It will more than likely to be either over the weekend, or afterwards/beginning of the week...

I do not know for sure yet as Bruce and I are still talking about it, but I will update ya'll on here when we make a decision.

I just thought ya'll would like to get an idea of what we were thinking.

Ezkill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Los Angeles
LOL.

I'll send you a suitcase of cash, you send me your parts. It will save you time having to post, process and mail them piece by piece :)

In all seriousness though I just want an extra ceramic, enough wick to keep going for a while and an O-ring set so I don't have to buy a 407 piece set of O-rings I don't need just to get the three in the penelope. I think we all just want to be able to rebuild and keep using our new toys.

legion13

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2012
Wilson, NY
Ok,

So a rough guesstimate on when parts will be up...

It will more than likely to be either over the weekend, or afterwards/beginning of the week...

I do not know for sure yet as Bruce and I are still talking about it, but I will update ya'll on here when we make a decision.

I just thought ya'll would like to get an idea of what we were thinking.

Thanks for the update!

Karla Lyle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2011
Frederick, md
Guys Guys Guys... and Gals (of course) :D

ALL PARTS, PIECES, WICKS, AND WIRES WILL BE PUT UP ON FRIDAY NIGHT.

Ok... I said night guys... NIGHT... :)p) Dont crash our server til then :p ok??? but yeah no...

all jokes aside.

Sorry for the wait guys.

If anything changes I will update on here.
Do you still plan on putting up parts tonight? I just got my Penelope today and my premade wire fell apart before I even had a chance to try to wrap my first coil. :( I need another. A few this time.:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread