The Parts, The Parts, I Needs Me Some Parts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirquist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2009
Kent, Wa
Sorry about your misfortune Karla. Perhaps you can twist it back together by hand. Perhaps as seen in this youtube video.

REVIEW OF THE ODYSSEUS REPAIRABLE ATOMISER - YouTube

The video is on the oddy though you only need the part where he builds the coil. I just did the same to my premade wire that fell apart but I ended up with a 1.5ohm coil I think because I had less resistance coil left when I was done. Its working fine though.

Ezkill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Los Angeles
Bleah, yeah....waiting is not my forte.

What I do know is that I'll be extraordinarily unhappy if I can't secure some extra wick to keep my Penelope's going.

I'm not sure I can be bothered to start rolling 100 percent cotton batting or 100 percent cotton tampons into wicks like some people are doing.

It's just not really a conversation I want to have with my wife if I have to start stealing tampons so I can smoke them. You know?

dirquist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2009
Kent, Wa
I hear ya but i would still give someone $20 for 15 feet considering 30 feet is $22.50 :)

I agree with the price markup but if you need it and want it you will pay for it, and I'm one who would pay. So if anyone has some let me know!

Im down with a free market and upselling in general, but they can take it to ebay or craigslist or where ever. It doenst have to happen here. But the rules allow it so hopefully you can find someone to sell you some.

Im already splitting my order with supervape who couldnt get his card working or Id help you out myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread