Older Folks and Vaping Back Porch - Part Four

Status
Not open for further replies.

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
It's stupid I think they should target the people who just want them to get off on not people who really need them. They get kids on stuff for ADHD which wasn't around when we were kids and that is ok even though the parents are taking it. And some of the sleep aids they have that are making people do all kinds of weird stuff but thats ok. Oh well enough of that big brother is probably listening.

Rotowoman

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2014
Louisiana
I put you on 12 Telemarketing Lists, your Eyeballs are stretched open and you are forced to watch HSN for a minimum of 24 straight hours .. there is also a catheter involved and a feeding tube, however, you must sign a Non Disclosure before any additional info is, er, disclosed .. ;) .. it is, totally free as far as Financial Compensation goes .. ;) (always read the fine print)

clockwork-orange-eye-clamps-i2.jpg

That's it, Willie! I was all in until you mentioned stretching my eyeballs open and watching HSN for 24 hrs! I'm OUT!!

2legsshrt

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Spokane,WA
We used to take the little round "bird peppers" that are not considered "etible" and stuff them in a jar, fill it with vinegar, and let it steep for a few years, thats was the hot sauce i grew up on

Last stinkie 10/15/2013
YIKES!!!

umanbean

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2009
Georgia, USA
.....that's hilarious!! but great she knew what they were. How old is she?.....

She's 18. And it's amazing to me she didn't know all about vintage turntables - because, y'know, at that age they know everything! :rolleyes:

Wish I'd been there to get an ear full!

Wish you had been here too! Come on over anytime! We can both give each other an earful while we: :vapor:
And we might even get in some: :rickroll:

Last edited:

MattB101

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2012
Deerfield Beach, FL
In the traditional sense of the word "buzz", I never got one either .. in my case, it was a warm feeling that made me quite happy, IOW, normal .. the Reward Center of my Brain was quite euphoric .. because I no longer had any pain .. ;) .. if you want a "buzz", try grinding to powder and snorting, or chew them up .. ;) .. or chase it with a couple shots .. ;)
BTDT but not in a long time.

MattB101

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2012
Deerfield Beach, FL
I actually saw a Blu commercial last night for the first time in maybe 8 months. On the Discovery channel, no less.
I'll look around and see if I can find a video of this commercial it's funny. Some kind of flavor "system" where you can mix as "many as three" into any flavor you want. Shake em up and vape em.

MattB101

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2012
Deerfield Beach, FL
If I had to do this on a phone you would not see me on here. It is aggravating enough when I am on my Kindle Fire on here. I hates touch screens and touch pads too.

it would not work on my flip phone anyway.
I'm just the opposite. I like touch screens unless I'm on an actual computer and that us still up in Virginia. I'll be back on that shortly though and the in the HO again! :banana: Sounds like we got new folk there I need to meet.

MattB101

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2012
Deerfield Beach, FL
14359 and climbing

With that in mind ... stayed tuned ... and pay attention around noon tomorrow for the announcement of our new back porch along w/ a surprise.

You want a hint?

Yep. Always like a good clue to the coming attractions.

MattB101

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2012
Deerfield Beach, FL
I think 35w is the highest I have ever gone. That was on a dripper with a 1 ohm Kanthal 26awg coil. But who knows might try SS in TC mode it takes about 40-50w. IDK
Nobody around here is ever going to vape 200w but, if they have a "quick preheat" setting than the headroom Might be used occasionally. Have to read more about it. 200 watt devices have been out for a while. Doesn't mean you have to use it.

Semiretired

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2011
Middle Georgia
The VA just told me I had to stop this past summer with no substitution of any other pain meds.

I think it was the head doc who just wanted to keep the patients happy. Some deaths from overdoses.

The VA was getting a big shakedown for over prescribing and vast abuse of the meds - so - the cutback.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread