The Ploom - could the pods be refilled with shisha?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sund79

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
TN, USA
yeah, i dont know when they will be for sale again.. havent seen anyone on here who was able to get any of the first few they sold.

if you could that would be soooo awesome.. some rose flavored shisha would be great... from the way the pics are and that they have foil on them it seems like you could.. but i guess we wont know till someone gets one and trys.. I thought I could quit smoking when we got our hookah awhile back, but you cant really take a hookah out with you.. and we got some funny looks smoking it on our porch... it helps now that a few hookah bars have popped up in town and people are starting to realize that you smoke fruit tobacco in them, not.. well .. other stuff...

VaporPhreak

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2009
Indianapolis, IN
Theoretically, you should be able to refill those pods easily. Now, doing so with shisha... I cant really say as we have yet to see the size fo the opening on the pods. They REALLY need to get this thing up and running. I love the idea of it. No real attomizer to die, at least not in the sence that most of us are used to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread