The Posse Hideout

Drottwiler

Old Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Drott's Dog House
Ya, the "wintry mix" started about an hour before I left work. Hit a patch of ice walking to my car, but not too bad driving home. :thumb: Looking forward to hitting above 40F tomorrow!! :)
Like I always say if I can get to my car all will be good.

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
I did a couple of personal pan frozen pizzas. Why do they have to put so much salt in them?? :nah:
Mr. V agrees with you. I'm the opposite, I salt pretty much everything. With wild abandon.

Same thing happened to Mr. V Drott. It was super frustrating for him, he likes things to actually make sense. :lol:

Drottwiler

Old Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Drott's Dog House
Good morning late. Took another online assessment and passed. Funny answered the same as last time. :lol: So now I'm to setup an appointment for the real test. Asking myself if it's worth it. Would be scary if I pass and get hired. :lol: Hate to waste the time taking the test. But I do have plenty of time on my hands.

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
Good afternoon!

Practicing my horn today. Sheesh, I took some time off from it and I sure do stink. Guess I'll take an hour every day and try to get it back. There's a small local orchestra and I would like to try our for it. Sure won't do it playing like I did today. :facepalm:

Users who are viewing this thread