The Posse Hideout

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
Got a seed catalog in the mail today.
I haven't wandered outside today, and have no intention of hiking to the mailbox. Mr. V can bring the mail up when he gets home. It's a fuzzy slippers kind of day for me.

Drottwiler

Old Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Drott's Dog House
Pounding head but wondered to TSC for a heated water bowl the site said limited supply. So none on the shelf ask one of the staff yes we have 2 their still on the truck. She took my name and # I ask how soon. My bee Saturday. My rant it shouldn't have put in inventory if it cant be sold when showing it's in inventory.

Drottwiler

Old Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Drott's Dog House
We're still using the horizontal water nipples in a 5 gal bucket. There's a horse tank water heater in there and they are doing good. Silly ducks are still running around like it's not even cold out. Tough little buggers!
That's an idea the ducks do use them

punkinduster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2010
Horse and Buggy Country, PA
Good morning!
Looks like it is snowing again. They are now using new terms to me. "An explosive winter storm", I guess that means we are going to get some new flurries! Gee, everyone quick go get some more bread and milk before something explodes... :facepalm:

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Ordered this yesterday should be here today or tomorrow.
K&H Pet Products Ultimate Bucket Heater with Cord Clip, Red
That's what we have. It's been going strong for a few years now. Ours doesn't have the floater part, works great sitting at the bottom though.

And good morning!

punkinduster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2010
Dusting at the shack. Yea cause still sick last thing I needed was to excavate snow. :lol:

Did you use your new excavator/snow blower that you bought last year for the snow a few days ago? We didn't get hardly anything today but the wind is blowing so the wind chill is going to drop like a rock tonight and for the next couple of days. I think I'm going to stay home for a couple of days and sit by the gas fireplace with Mrs Punkin! :)

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Did you use your new excavator/snow blower that you bought last year for the snow a few days ago? We didn't get hardly anything today but the wind is blowing so the wind chill is going to drop like a rock tonight and for the next couple of days. I think I'm going to stay home for a couple of days and sit by the gas fireplace with Mrs Punkin! :)
Can't like the wind or wind chill. Today is between -20 and -30 depending on the winds. Mr. V is working outside again today, he took a job helping the septic guy unfreeze septic systems. They're awfully busy the past 3 days. Of course now that he accepted that job, the one he was hoping for called today. :facepalm:

punkinduster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2010
Of course now that he accepted that job, the one he was hoping for called today. :facepalm:

Have him call and negotiate for the job he really wants. It is too fricken cold out to be working at a job you don't really enjoy.

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Have him call and negotiate for the job he really wants. It is too fricken cold out to be working at a job you don't really enjoy.
He'll call, even if it's just to hear what he has to offer. He really likes the septic guy that he's working for and won't want to leave him hanging. I do agree that it's way too cold to be working outside for 8-10 hours straight. I sure the heck couldn't do it. I'm out there for 8-10 minutes and I'm sobbing like a baby. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread