The power of nicotine addiction

Status
Not open for further replies.
....or lighting a smoke while being hit by a car and flying over the hood and........

Ok...wait... that one could just be me. lol

Tex :D
actually happened to me a couple of years ago.. for some reason people don't seem to pay that much attention to pedestrians at cross walks.

Was half way across a cross walk.. started lighting a ciggi.. and got clattered by a cabbie.

lost my brand nu pack of smokes (down the drain), my shoe came off, my mic bag went flying..(thankfully it's padded)..
they got out to see if i was alright but as soon as i started hurling abuse at the cabbie for hitting me they bundled back in and scarpered sharpish.

:mad:

DUDE! You let a tailor-made lawsuit opportunity get away! That's the American Dream!! :lol:
lol.. forgive the threadjack..

but yeah i been hit loads of times in SF. I usually get too po'd to do anything sensible like take down they license plate or anything.. last guy hit me in a porsche.. he looked scared as hell..as again i was in the middle of the corsswalk..on WALK signal!!! i got up and kicked out his front headlight and the puppet pulled off through his red light nearly running over me again and nearly hit another car.

*threadjack over*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread