Status
Not open for further replies.

sherid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 25, 2008
USA
Run from such a vaccine! Imagine irreversible Chantix effects. Imagine no pleasure from sex, food, Disney World!

Course, they'll probably pass a bill that the daily requirement will be found in every bowl of Total.

What next? Mandatory vaccinations of four-year-olds so they never take up smoking?

AGREED, EMPHASIS, EMPHASIS There are some extremists who may want to simply exterminate smokers through vaccination. RUN from such vaccines.

deewal

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2008
In a house.
Hitler wanted to exterminate smokers amongst others. The Nazi's Vaccine turned out to be benzyne straight to the Heart.
They got away with it and today's propaganda machine is much more sophisticated than theirs.
It's all in Mein Kamph folks.

'The right of personal freedom recedes before the duty to
preserve the race. There must be no half measures. It is a half
measure to let incurably sick people steadily contaminate the
remaining healthy ones. This is in keeping with the humanitarianism
which, to avoid hurting one individual, lets a hundred others
perish. If necessary, the incurably sick will be pitilessly
segregated -- a barbaric measure for the unfortunate who is struck
by it, but a blessing for his fellow men and posterity.'

Johnsky

Mar 9, 2009
I agree, it does seem like the anti-smoking crowd is also often anti-freedom.

Let them have their way and there will be O2 sensors in our pants to make sure we're only cutting the cheese in the bathrooms, and heavy fines for not washing your hands properly afterward. All coffee would be decaf, meat would be banned and tofu mandatory, Tattoos would be a federal offense, and buying anything other than your daily recommended intake would be a misdemeanor.

After that, give em an inch, they'd probably demand to regulate your bowel movements.

As much as Demolition Man was a cheesy movie... they certainly hit home with how the fascist health nuts think. ("salt is bad for you, therefore it's illegal")

It's my business what I do to my body.
It's their business to stay the heck out of mine.

Last edited:

b00stzx3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2009
Frederick, MD
I dunno what all the negativity is about. Nicotine is bad. So is tobacco. I wish I never started, I've taken huge tolls on my health and life expectancy. So a vaccine to keep people from taking up an enormously dumb habit is a good thing. I wish I didn't have to spend so much time dealing with e-cigs, rather never started nicotine in the first place. If this comes out, I'm on it. Wonder how long Big Tobacco's been holding this back.

Lithium1330

ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2008
Mexico
I dunno what all the negativity is about. Nicotine is bad. So is tobacco. I wish I never started, I've taken huge tolls on my health and life expectancy. So a vaccine to keep people from taking up an enormously dumb habit is a good thing. I wish I didn't have to spend so much time dealing with e-cigs, rather never started nicotine in the first place. If this comes out, I'm on it. Wonder how long Big Tobacco's been holding this back.

I love nicotine, I thank God for it, nicotine has been part of my life since 12-13 years ago and I'm SURE nicotine saved my life, I would have committed suicide without nicotine (depression is a b!tch), so, no, please, no vaccine for me or my kids... rather, give me a healthy way to use nicotine, that is all.

nicowolf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2008
near Akron, OH, USA

Boost, have you seen the movie I Am Legend with Will Smith? It explains a lot. Our government and our pharmaceutical companies are notoriously dishonest, underhanded, and otherwise sneaky. They are not coming anywhere near me or my family with a "vaccine" like this.

ShinKun

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2009
Seattle
Oh boy! A Vaccine!!

There is a story about this on CNN today.
Trial drug may help smokers kick butts - CNN.com

In theory, it would help smokers quit for good by reducing pleasure

It's believed that a smoker's addiction to nicotine will diminish over time because, as the antibodies created by NicVAX continue to bind to the nicotine, the amount of nicotine reaching the brain will gradually decrease. This lack of feel-good reinforcement reduces the urge to continue smoking.

According to NicVAX maker Nabi, the results of prior trials have been promising, with few side effects. In the Phase II trials, Nabi reported that 30 percent to 35 percent of those given NicVAX were able to remain smoke-free over the long term, compared with only 10 percent of those receiving the placebo.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread