The Provari is sublime

Status
Not open for further replies.

shellro07

ECF Veteran
Nov 3, 2013
Colorado, USA
I just got mine today. I am truly in awe at how much this exceeded my expectations. Sure, I've read all of the comments about how amazing it is, how sturdy and well built it is, seen pictures of it's great features, etc. And I even defended it before I owned my own. Yet, in my mind I thought "This thing must be great, but will I really think it's THAT great like everyone says?" Now I do. Now I know. Now I get it. You were all right. It's worth every penny spent and more.

It's simply sublime.
Period.

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
How do you compare it to the Tesla? I have a Tesla currently and wonder how it stacks up?

The Tesla is good (I've found) - a solid pv - but it's no provari. The provari is just so solid and fires steady all day long. It's kind of like the tesla is a very nice acura SUV and the provari is a hummer (and who wouldn't like a hummer :D).

RuDawg7890

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
Sinking Spring, PA, USA
Thanks everyone. When I figure out how to post a picture, I will. I got the Satin Silver one. Right now, I'm using my iClear30 or Protank2 on it, but will get a couple IBTanks next month when my funds allow. Then I'll probably have to get another Provari as a back up to this one since it will need a friend. :)

I LOVE my IBT on my mini!! The Protank2, not so much! I really want to try the iClears, but not unless they make them in glass.

MrSelf Destruct

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
Cobra Island
think I might be mysteriously coming down with something that won't allow me to get to work...........

Don't do it! I tried that when mine was scheduled to come last week. I stayed home from work and it didn't come and I had to wait until the next day! Couldn't take two days off...but you can be sure I cut out early!

Elantis

~≈Dragonfly≈~
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2012
Hoosier Cornhusker
Congratulations on your new ProVari...I currently own four of them and constantly have to restrain myself from buying anymore at the moment.

Great choice on the IBTanks also, I absolutely love the IBTanks on my ProV's, make sure you also check out the IBTpro22 Ring that IBTank currently has specifically for the ProVari -it is currently only available in SS but looks and works amazingly with the IBTanks!

IBTpro22.jpg

FearTX

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2013
Outside of Austin, The Republic of Texas
I like mine, it does everything it says on the box and does it extremely well. I have one regret and 2 complaints on the Provari.

1. I regret I did not buy a slew of rings for my Provari, but will be fixing that tomorrow.
2. It does NOT bake cookies.
3. It does NOT fry bacon.

We can only hope that 2 and 3 are addressed with the version 3 Provari.
Attached tiny pic because I am lazy.
IMG_3228.jpg

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Bummer. Actually, I've noticed that USPS for me ALWAYS says something's been delivered the day BEFORE it's actually delivered...
Maybe it's like the airlines - you know, they add 30 minutes to most flight times? So that if you take off ON time, you're gonna be early?
That's so, when they leave 30 minutes LATE, it's still an "on time arrival".
Number fudgers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread