Status
Not open for further replies.

Preloader

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2013
Oakland, CA
I missed out on the whole "butch" conversation. Here in Oakland there is a huge lesbian subculture. No surprise being one of the most diverse cities in the country, but it seems to be a bigger lesbian scene than gay male...... I guess they prefer San Francisco.

I'll never forget one day I saw a big butch woman walking down the street wearing a shirt that said: "roll out with my hole out". I LOL'd and thought, she seems like a lovely person. I've embraced the butch scene every since that day. It's funny how acceptance works like that.

Southern Tina

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
FL
I missed out on the whole "butch" conversation. Here in Oakland there is a huge lesbian subculture. No surprise being one of the most diverse cities in the country, but it seems to be a bigger lesbian scene than gay male...... I guess they prefer San Francisco.

I'll never forget one day I saw a big butch woman walking down the street wearing a shirt that said: "roll out with my hole out". I LOL'd and thought, she seems like a lovely person. I've embraced the butch scene every since that day. It's funny how acceptance works like that.

You are hilarious. The best!!

Southern Tina

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
FL

So you like the butch look? Hmph. There goes my fantasy.

Simply Red

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
I'm here, when I'm here
Nobody does. Repeat. Nobody does. (Shut up Johnny)

Well I was just gonna say:

"Well let me tell ya, the top was :censored::censored: right where it was supposed to be. ;) and the bottom was cut :censored::censored: just enough to show :censored::censored:! Ya should have seen it! Awesome!! :D"

It's only the truth! ;)

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
5e10funny-sloth-kung-fu-police.jpg

Crazy weekend?

Who wants to know about Preloader's Speedo?

TheKiwi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2013
Durham, North Carolina, United States
Who wants to know about Preloader's Speedo?

Woke up, reached over to my phone, opened TAPATALK. Came into this thread and scrolled to last page.

Of course I had to see this first. Cringe.

I think I'll go back to sleep.

Burping out loud using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread