The PV Picture Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

MamaRymes

Verified Member
Jul 21, 2014
Pennsylvania, United States
Opps! Sorry it was 173. Leave it me to post the wrong number.:facepalm: I'm still new to the forum and found this thread and was waiting for one I could do and I screw it up! Lol
We are pretty forgiving here! No worries, sometimes I edit 2 or 3 times before I get the # right.[emoji5]

Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
Opps! Sorry it was 173. Leave it me to post the wrong number.:facepalm: I'm still new to the forum and found this thread and was waiting for one I could do and I screw it up! Lol

lol is all good friend! All in all, that was one of the better mistakes to make! Sometimes we'll have someone who just completes the challenge and disappears without creating a new challenge. Which spurred a new rule lol.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
lol is all good friend! All in all, that was one of the better mistakes to make! Sometimes we'll have someone who just completes the challenge and disappears without creating a new challenge. Which spurred a new rule lol.

*bowing head in shame*

I just forgot. Really! :D

Andria

Bimini Twist

Twisted Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2012
Redneck Riviera
www.mboyd.com
Wow, I thought this would have been met by now. So I went all the way to Helen Back to get this one:

pv_halloween.jpg

Challenge 176: A pic of your PV with your favorite topper. And by that, I mean what you put on your head...hat, wig, lampshade, etc...

P.S. That's a Nanos with a Veritas on top and a Sumpin' with a BF Odin on top.

ReigntheGamer

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
My Alumibronze Challenger Mk 1 with Vicious Ant Cyclone and a bottle of Absinthe...

Challenge 178: Your mod a your favorite donut.

Ugh not that particular one but that stuff and I have had some rough nights, I still don't know who/what I was hiding from in the shower.....

TomGeorge

ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2014
Buffalo/Rochester
Challenge 163: Pic of your PV in or on a book case. Doesn't matter what's in the bookcase, but it'll likely be interesting.

A pic on one of bookcases in front of my favorite series!
IMG_20141013_054435.jpg

Challenge 164: Pic of your Mod in your work space.
So if your a mechanic, your tool box or a lift, a trucker in your cab, work in an office, Mod on your desk etc....
There have been similar but not specifically the work space - if the OP thinks this needs to be changed, I can.

also @AndriaD (I saw that you commented on these too!)

AHHH! I love that series!! I thought my books were the only ones that had seen some loving too :D

Have you looked at any of Brandon Sandersons other books?? I just finished Steal heart and started The Way of Kings! Loving both!

Sorry it was off topic I just couldnt help it!!

Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
Ok this challenge has been over a day and I want to play too. So hopefully it's ok to cheat a little.
View attachment 383160

Challenge 179:: Picture of your favorite mod with the first (or one of the first) mod you purchased.

Sure is since its been over 24 hours, I made a rule about that sometime ago in the rules. Challenge 179 is active everyone.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
Not sure this will count; my counter is a mess even worse than my desk, so I didn't want to drag a bunch MORE vape stuff out of the drawers -- this is my fave (Vamo with cartotank) with a pic of my first 2 shown in photoshop behind it --

stuff-001.jpg

If it does count -- challenge #180: a pic of your mod outdoors, with the setting sun behind it -- should be a cakewalk, this time of day. if mine doesn't count, then disregard. :)

Andria

Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
Not sure this will count; my counter is a mess even worse than my desk, so I didn't want to drag a bunch MORE vape stuff out of the drawers -- this is my fave (Vamo with cartotank) with a pic of my first 2 shown in photoshop behind it --

View attachment 383176

If it does count -- challenge #180: a pic of your mod outdoors, with the setting sun behind it -- should be a cakewalk, this time of day. if mine doesn't count, then disregard. :)

Andria

~Gasp~ Is that a cigalike?!??!?!

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
~Gasp~ Is that a cigalike?!??!?!

Sure is! I started -- AND QUIT SMOKING! (the first time) -- with an eRoll! Might have stayed with it and missed all this fun, except for those damn tiny tanks!

:D
Andria

EDIT: I should say, the eRoll got me *to* the point of quitting; I got that vv3/T3S beside it on my first full day smoke free, because after using the eRoll for about 4 wks, those tiny tanks were killing me, even worse than the short battery life -- the PCC pretty much took care of that aspect, but you had to pre-fill and take with, a bunch of those little tanks, and it was a huge pain.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread