Status
Not open for further replies.

MamaTried

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Northern California

dang. no idea what's cool about it, but that's cheap for a wireless mouse.

a few months back, i bought a left-handed Razer Naga after waiting for over a year for them to come out with the left-handed version. the idea was i could do mouse and WASD with my one hand for games. but i spend most of me free time in Reoville, so i haven't bothered to hook it up :)

MamaTried

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Northern California
Hi Gang, No stress here just my sleep pattern lately. Sure you can haz my mayo Dennis as long as you are not a bonehead. I saw that bonehead word a few days ago somewhere Dennis. Made me laugh. Sounds like Scott had a rodent problem at his place.

yeh, the bonehead post was relatively benign for me, all considering... the ECF Ignore list is prolly doing more to maintain my blood pressure (and continued ECF membership) than the 3 meds i take daily :)

thanks for the mayo!

MamaTried

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Northern California
Well off to try to get some shut eye here. I put some garlic in your mayo Dennis. Hope you don't mind.Catch y'all later. Peace.

garlic mayo? my first thought was 'food of the gods'

sadly, i only came up with this...
FoodoftheGods-21.jpg

vsummer1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
California
Good morning REOvillians!

I got my SO kit yesterday, but we were on our way out to take a lady out to dinner for her 90th birthday. I made her show the waitress her driving license (yes, she still drives). What an honor for us to be able to share her birthday!

I just read through the thread on the SO kits, and am having 2nd thoughts about doing this myself. Rob said he was going to redo the video because you don't have to "snap" off the thingy with the tube, but the old video is still there showing him snapping. Or am I confused? I would have DH do it, but I would rather have him go buy a new pot for the poor plant in the bucket after work today. Then I have the Thursday dinner thing tonight so won't be able to get it done with his help until tomorrow night. Scratch that, Friday happy hour tomorrow and best not to mess with it after that. So Saturday we can do it... Am I over thinking this? Should I just try doing it myself? :unsure:

I think I need more sleep.

Have a great day everyone!

Delilah718

Vape Enthusiast
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2011
In the clouds

I got my SO kit yesterday, but we were on our way out to take a lady out to dinner for her 90th birthday. I made her show the waitress her driving license (yes, she still drives). What an honor for us to be able to share her birthday!

I just read through the thread on the SO kits, and am having 2nd thoughts about doing this myself. Rob said he was going to redo the video because you don't have to "snap" off the thingy with the tube, but the old video is still there showing him snapping. Or am I confused? I would have DH do it, but I would rather have him go buy a new pot for the poor plant in the bucket after work today. Then I have the Thursday dinner thing tonight so won't be able to get it done with his help until tomorrow night. Scratch that, Friday happy hour tomorrow and best not to mess with it after that. So Saturday we can do it... Am I over thinking this? Should I just try doing it myself? :unsure:

Morning Val :)

You are state of the art my friend. I don't even know what sub-ohm is about! :facepalm: :laugh: If your hubby knows, he can show you the ropes!

A nap sounds goody :D

Mudflap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2010
Tyler, Texas

Super_X comes thru, as always.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/reos-mods/555958-new-contacts-installation-video.html

vsummer1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
California
Morning Val :)

You are state of the art my friend. I don't even know what sub-ohm is about! :facepalm: :laugh: If your hubby knows, he can show you the ropes!

A nap sounds goody :D

DH doesn't even know what I am up to. He saw the envelope with the parts, but I didn't bother to explain as we were out the door. The man can't even coil his own RM2. I have every confidence that when I explain about the voltage drop being negligible with the new contacts, he will understand completely and then try to explain voltage drop etc. in detail, go get one of his fancy thing-a-ma-jiggies so he can test it himself and generally just waste time playing with it, which will drive me bonkers. Because what he is good at is tools and things (he is an electrician) so he can most likely watch the video and do it no problems. I really want to do it myself, but with him over my shoulder I will probably feel a bit more secure with the process since he understands that kind of stuff. I am much better in the kitchen though, so we all have our strengths :p

Thanks for the link! I watched it and Rob's. I feel a bit better about it now that I know there may be fumbling involved and not to worry. Rob does it like it's something he does every day (go figure?) and I was a bit intimidated just KNOWING I was gonna be a lot less skilled :laugh:

Maybe I will just do it myself while DH is at work and rob him of all the pleasure he will get out of educating me on why I bought the kit. Which is why I didn't bother telling him, I already know why I bought the kit and don't need the detailed electrician's version complete with 8 x 10 color glossies with a paragraph on the back of each one. :lol:

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
Good Evening Reonauts!

Darrell, the Mowhawk on the side...what I picture in my mind is to funny for words.

TylerD Welcome to Reoville!!

Nope...won't do it...the electrical tape is staying on the "eye" of my computer! I am proud of you OldBroad, I might get a camera for my desk computer, but the tape stays on the laptop!!

Laurin, that mayo looks great, the salad even better.

If anyone is interested I have 23.5" of the 3mm ReadyXwick, I like the 2mm, the 3mm is just sitting here, I'd be happy to divide it up between 2 or three people. Free for the asking, send me a PM.

Edit: ReadyXwick given away to three Reonauts

Thanx Pandora! ( may I call you that? it's such a unique name!)Yea, i can't believe that since I came to Reoville that i'm learning so many new things..with a LOT of help from my friends:laugh:

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
What I've been doing is after I build a new coil with ready-wick I drip some juice and saturate the wick and then fire it a few times. I do this 2 or three times. Then I put the cap and drip tip on and it's pretty much ready to go. If I remember correctly I believe I read this tip on the ready-wick site. This made a big difference for me when installing a new wick.

Since I've got my coils where I wanted them I haven't built any new coils for a couple of weeks. I just dry burn when they're dirty and they're good to go again. For me between cotton, silica, and ready-wick, ready-wick was the only one that didn't give me any kind of taste to my wick/coils. I don't think I'll be able to use anything else.

Triple likes for this^^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread