Not open for further replies.

pmoraldo

REO Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2011
Gilbert, Arizona
Wow sweet~P~!

Went to bed after 1:00 a.m., feeling a bit chipper :D and up bright n early?!

Actually it was 11pm here when I went to bed had to get up at 4:45am to get the wife, kids, and mother n law to the airport. They're going to DC for vacation site seeing adventures so I'm a bachelor for a week! Woooohooooo!

Alamedean

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2012
Alameda, CA
Good morning Reoville!

Well, it's finally Monday and I have six hours until my visit to the doctor for one of those procedures for the over 50 age group. Haven't had anything to eat since Friday night at 7:30pm. Weak and hungry but on the good side I've lost 5 pounds. I'm sure I'll gain it right back but having fasted for these past days, I am seriously considering a change in my diet. Need to cut out the carbs and sugar cuz I'm sure they are the ones that make me feel so sluggish sometimes.

Anyway, I can't seem to wrap my little brain around Mike's photo of himself and his bathroom vanity. Maybe my brain isn't working too well but that photo makes me dizzy looking at it. The hot/cold inlets and the sink drain are what we are looking at, I think.? Where are the holes for the hoses going to the faucet Mike? Oh well, it's a good pic of Mike! :)

Ok, enough rambling and my stomach is grumbling, I gotta go. I mean I really gotta go……..

Have a great week my friends! :vapor:

Gigdujour

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2013
Michigan
Good morning Reoville!

Well, it's finally Monday and I have six hours until my visit to the doctor for one of those procedures for the over 50 age group. Haven't had anything to eat since Friday night at 7:30pm. Weak and hungry but on the good side I've lost 5 pounds. I'm sure I'll gain it right back but having fasted for these past days, I am seriously considering a change in my diet. Need to cut out the carbs and sugar cuz I'm sure they are the ones that make me feel so sluggish sometimes.

Anyway, I can't seem to wrap my little brain around Mike's photo of himself and his bathroom vanity. Maybe my brain isn't working too well but that photo makes me dizzy looking at it. The hot/cold inlets and the sink drain are what we are looking at, I think.? Where are the holes for the hoses going to the faucet Mike? Oh well, it's a good pic of Mike! :)

Ok, enough rambling and my stomach is grumbling, I gotta go. I mean I really gotta go……..

Have a great week my friends! :vapor:

That pic was the extent of my progress last night. Today's chore, is installing the faucet and drain. If I was a wiser man, I would have put all that stuff on BEFORE I got the sink/counter on ;( I'm doing the cabinet limbo today. I'm off to my first trip to Lowe's for water hoses and a crescent wrench large enough to tighten the anchor nuts for the faucets, but still be able to move in the extremely limited space under the sink. I foresee a sore back in my immediate future.

Justice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2011
The part of Canada that doesn't get enuf Snow :(
That pic was the extent of my progress last night. Today's chore, is installing the faucet and drain. If I was a wiser man, I would have put all that stuff on BEFORE I got the sink/counter on ;( I'm doing the cabinet limbo today. I'm off to my first trip to Lowe's for water hoses and a crescent wrench large enough to tighten the anchor nuts for the faucets, but still be able to move in the extremely limited space under the sink. I foresee a sore back in my immediate future.

unsure

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2010
Silicon Valley, California
tumbleweedsmiley.gif

vsummer1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
California
Good day REOvillians!

I got a recumbent stationary exercise bike to help me build back up my leg. It is a better set up than a regular bike because there is no weight bearing involved. I learned that does not mean it is easy. The routine I chose was something with mountains, and I don't think that was wise for my first go at it. I lasted a whole 10 minutes. So I just have to do it 3 x's a day :shock:

The good news is, if I hadn't been vaping for 2 years I might have only lasted 3 minutes :lol:

Have a great week everyone!

tnt56

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2012
Tripple digits half way to home
Good day Reoville. Just wanted to pop in and say hello. Think I may try and rewick the Reo family tonight. Maybe yes, maybe no.

Been a rocky road lately, but I'm still trying. (with very little help that I was promised).
But Life is good, Air is good, (overdid it and back hurts like heck, but I refuse to take those darn Loritabs again).

Sterno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2010
Oklahoma City
www.reosmods.com
Good day Reoville. Just wanted to pop in and say hello. Think I may try and rewick the Reo family tonight. Maybe yes, maybe no.

Been a rocky road lately, but I'm still trying. (with very little help that I was promised).
But Life is good, Air is good, (overdid it and back hurts like heck, but I refuse to take those darn Loritabs again).

heya Tim what are you not gettin help with ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread