Status
Not open for further replies.

olefolks

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2013
Lewisville, TX, USA
Soap Box!! Eric Parlin is as good as it gets as far as I'm concerned. I HAD some problems with my P67s. Eric and I went back and forth trying to fix the problems. At one point Eric offered to return my payments for the P67s.
Longer story short, he did everything possible to correct the situation. I don't think you can expect anything more from a supplier. Nuf said!!

Reonaut forever!!

Vapefiend

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2015
Connecticut
C964BE7F-2DC3-47CA-896B-DD68EB367C6D.jpeg
New friend for my grand SP

Vapefiend

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2015
Connecticut
I just ordered a bunch of tiny atties from 3fvape check it out! These will all look great on a grand

Attachments

• A80F4598-19CE-42FC-BDE2-A98AC03DEE9D.jpeg
    A80F4598-19CE-42FC-BDE2-A98AC03DEE9D.jpeg
    114 KB · Views: 29
  • 6CB4A0CA-241C-44CF-A26A-2C1B184B5A06.jpeg
    6CB4A0CA-241C-44CF-A26A-2C1B184B5A06.jpeg
    104.7 KB · Views: 26
  • 60289ED2-4B7E-4673-9579-35F0E13118EC.jpeg
    60289ED2-4B7E-4673-9579-35F0E13118EC.jpeg
    104.4 KB · Views: 29
  • E285E0EA-4E88-4A22-AE57-6D34F4848DF8.jpeg
    E285E0EA-4E88-4A22-AE57-6D34F4848DF8.jpeg
    92.8 KB · Views: 28

Vapefiend

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2015
Connecticut
I’ve been looking at that McFly.... and that little Viper V2 is awesome. I’ve been using one for awhile now and I’m loving it. It’s just the right size deck for me and air is adjustable, and no leaks.
I’ll let you know what I think when I receive them!

WeezinTheJuice

Verified Member
Mar 9, 2011
RI
Hey guys, sorry to barge in here on you.

The last carto in my stash is on week 3 and fading fast and I was hoping you fine folks could help me out. I've been out of the loop for a while.

Any recommendations on an rba from the ReosMods site? There are a few different options and I'm not sure what the differences are. I'd prefer one that can use standard 510? size drip tips if that's even possible anymore.
Also, what gauge/thickness of wire and wick should I choose?

I have a standard Grand that I'll be grinding down so I can use the newer style RBAs. I'm back up to almost a pack a day until I get this situation figured out. Thanks!

Reactions: Robinowitz

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Still enjoying cartos? I'd then suggest following in the footsteps of MANY Reonauts, and go to the RM2.
Honestly, I didn't, lol - my first was a Cyclone...but the RM2 is/was very successful for good reasons - simple, durable, easy-to-build, good flavor, and airflow that was familiar to carto vapers. Many of the other ones sold by Reo are there because users began seeking MORE AIR, and a looser draw...

EDIT: Ah shoot - I peeked and thought I saw RM2 there, but now I see it's not.
SO - you COULD post a "WANTED" ad for one. There have to be hundreds of RM2's around...

And honestly, for a "tight draw," excellent Reo-friendly rda - these days I'd probably send you somewhere OTHER than Reosmods. I'll go pick a couple and come back with ideas...

Hey guys, sorry to barge in here on you.

The last carto in my stash is on week 3 and fading fast and I was hoping you fine folks could help me out. I've been out of the loop for a while.

Any recommendations on an RBA from the ReosMods site? There are a few different options and I'm not sure what the differences are. I'd prefer one that can use standard 510? size drip tips if that's even possible anymore.
Also, what gauge/thickness of wire and wick should I choose?

I have a standard Grand that I'll be grinding down so I can use the newer style RBAs. I'm back up to almost a pack a day until I get this situation figured out. Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: Robinowitz

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Okay - here are a few ideas - maybe others can contribute more, too?
I do NOT have sources for all of them - I DO know that ALL of them, you can get a "clone" from China, for under $10, ready to squonk, or at least with a squonk pin included...
If you're OK with that, you can search "your favorite chinese clone site" or ask...
The Origen, you can still order an authentic pretty easily.

STRIKE RDA
Narda "style" RDA
Origen Little (O-16)

Vapefiend

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2015
Connecticut
Look at the above atties I just ordered from 3fvape. There’s also the cyclone which you can get at indyvaporshop but it’s gotta make its way to catfish atty mods if you want it bottom fed. I have a link for a place in the Philippines that sells bf hornets if you want; dirt cheap but expensive shipping. Ummm yea classys might have something for you.

JC Okie

REOnaut
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Tulsa, OK
I just ordered a bunch of tiny atties from 3fvape check it out! These will all look great on a grand
These. The ones in the pictures in this post. Any of these would be good, but I can personally recommend the little Viper V2. It is similar to the RM2, cheap, and available. I’m really enjoying mine. I’d also recommend 28 gauge Kanthal wire (Temco). I usually do 5-6 wraps around a 2mm ID post for about 1.0 ohms.

Last edited:

WeezinTheJuice

Verified Member
Mar 9, 2011
RI
Thank you very much for the assistance guys. Nobody in the States sells those models? How long does the slow boat take to get here?

Looking for one that takes standard drip tips or has a tip with a very small hole in it. My Grand gets tons of crud in the catch cup just being in my pocket at work, I have to clean it 4-6 times a day.

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
I might even suggest that you get some cartos in the meantime while you sort this out @WeezinTheJuice. I just looked thru my stash and I have a well-used non-LP RM2 that is yours if you just want to PM me. (That way you wouldn’t have to LP your Grand). I did drill the air hole out just a tad for a bit more air.

Maybe putting your grand in a soft glass case type bag would keep it a bit cleaner?

I’ve moved onto the Origin-16’s. Much more options for air flow and coil options.

BTW, welcome back to Reoville!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread