Robfisher

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2014
Durban, South Africa
www.ecigssa.co.za
Hey @Robfisher, I got to see that beauty in person when I was working with Rob. It's one of his most prized possessions. Still in its box and unused, as far as I could tell. Rob was so proud of the community and that gift!

Hi @Eric Parlin! Have you chatted to Rob recently? I wondered how he was doing?

Chinner

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Just wanted to pop in and say hello. My vaping journey basically started with a reo as my first mod in 2012 and I still use one every day. Wishing all the fellow reonauts and the folks at Reo all the best in the future. I guess I better get online and order enough parts for the rest of my life.

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Hey, does anyone have any RDA recommendations? I'm thinking about getting a new RDA. I currently use an Entheon and would prefer a little more airflow if anything. I primarily vape unflavored, so I'm most interested in an easy build deck. I generally just vape around 30 watts, so don't need loads of airflow, but prefer lung hits.

Haven't paid any attention to the RDA scene lately, so just curious.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
I like the Entheon, but want a bit more airflow too - here's my favorites:
  • Haku originals (Phenom and Cruiser) if you can find them.
  • Flave 22mm or, recently reduced, the Ti version. (note - there are chinese clones if you want to try first, I won't tell).
These aren't the "latest" - but they've held up as favorites while I continued trying new stuff here and there for over a year...
Super easy to build, great quality, etc...
gotobuild2.jpg

Hey, does anyone have any RDA recommendations? I'm thinking about getting a new RDA. I currently use an Entheon and would prefer a little more airflow if anything. I primarily vape unflavored, so I'm most interested in an easy build deck. I generally just vape around 30 watts, so don't need loads of airflow, but prefer lung hits.

TraderX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2015
Philly Suburbs

The Flave 22 or 24 is truly hard to beat. All the superb flavor of the Entheon and Hadaly, with just more air. The YFTK Flave 22 clone is flawless and indistinguishable from the authentic if you want to try it inexpensively.

https://www.fasttech.com/p/9629935

This 24mm Steam Tribe clone is more than acceptable for the cheap price.

https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10036861/8932900-st-the-flave-styled-rda-rebuildable-dripping

Last edited:

TraderX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2015
Philly Suburbs
  • Flave 22mm or, recently reduced, the Ti version. (note - there are chinese clones if you want to try first, I won't tell).
These aren't the "latest" - but they've held up as favorites while I continued trying new stuff here and there for over a year...
Super easy to build, great quality, etc... View attachment 838029

Great minds think alike, lol!

Paramaniac413

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2014
South Central PA
Super easy to build, great quality, etc... View attachment 838029

Saw your post about the Flave 22. Did some YouTube research and placed a FastTech order despite telling myself I was done ordering vape stuff for awhile.
Of course, I’m also looking into the Jackaroo as an extra mod...and I need some more kanthal and SS...
Sometimes I hate scares like this. ::face-palm::

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC

I have been truly impressed with the Vapefly Galaxies. But that's just me...

Vapefly Galaxies Squonk RDTA

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
2 real origen little 16's for me is where I'm stuck.

Wish I had about 10 more and that wont be enough to cover them all! Haha

I cant see needing more air then a hadalay or entheon! I cant even turn down the air enough for me.

Small coils .6- .7ohms and I'm set for a long time before I need to change them out.

Any newer small chamber attys that are easy to build on out the past 2 years I've missed?

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Boomstick's not bad...
It ain't a Nuppin, but it's not bad...:)
Comes with a nice 510 tip that's got a little swirl pattern matching the cap - I just like fat tips, lol.
sparklyredmini.jpg

upload_2019-9-14_11-38-10.png

2 real origen little 16's for me is where I'm stuck.

Wish I had about 10 more and that wont be enough to cover them all! Haha

I cant see needing more air then a hadalay or entheon! I cant even turn down the air enough for me.

Small coils .6- .7ohms and I'm set for a long time before I need to change them out.

Any newer small chamber attys that are easy to build on out the past 2 years I've missed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread