Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA
I’ve been on the hunt for months for some kind of flavor bomb RDA. I had put my REOs down for a couple of months because I tried my hand at DL vaping. I had a Hadaly on top of a Lost Vape Therion BF for a while. Decided after a month or so DL still wasn’t for me and went back to Kayfuns on various dna 75 mods and the like. Still vape Nirvana in my opinion.

Anyway to make a long story not quite so long, I went back to my REO and Nuppin setup cause I missed it so much but found the flavor to be severely lacking after having been vaping on Berserker MTLs, and Cthulhu Hastur for months. I tried severalRDAs from the Origen 16 to the Berserker MTL RDA. They were all lacking in flavor or a little too open for me.

Fast forward to today. I got in the Digiflavor ETNA RDA. Man! This thing is a WINNER!! Nice tight draw (with replaceable inserts) small diameter (18 mm). The air hole looks a little funny as it doubles as a set screw for the inserts and it’s freakin gold! LOL!! But holy hell its a flavor bomb!! I just ordered 2 more for my other REOs! Im not to keen on the black with my Coppervein so I got one in Gunmetal and a silver one for R2!

If anyone’s looking for a new RDA check it out! I’ve been VERY impressed’. Plus it’s only $4.95!!!

4f8910e8eb287f30e6e9d9e817418f3f.jpg

https://www.elementvape.com/digiflavor-etna-mtl-rda

Sent from my Sega Genesis using Tapatalk

kross8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2016
stuck in a squishy pod called my brain
I’ve been on the hunt for months for some kind of flavor bomb RDA. I had put my REOs down for a couple of months because I tried my hand at DL vaping. I had a Hadaly on top of a Lost Vape Therion BF for a while. Decided after a month or so DL still wasn’t for me and went back to Kayfuns on various DNA 75 mods and the like. Still vape Nirvana in my opinion.

Anyway to make a long story not quite so long, I went back to my REO and Nuppin setup cause I missed it so much but found the flavor to be severely lacking after having been vaping on Berserker MTLs, and Cthulhu Hastur for months. I tried severalRDAs from the Origen 16 to the Berserker MTL RDA. They were all lacking in flavor or a little too open for me.

Fast forward to today. I got in the Digiflavor ETNA RDA. Man! This thing is a WINNER!! Nice tight draw (with replaceable inserts) small diameter (18 mm). The air hole looks a little funny as it doubles as a set screw for the inserts and it’s freakin gold! LOL!! But holy hell its a flavor bomb!! I just ordered 2 more for my other REOs! Im not to keen on the black with my Coppervein so I got one in Gunmetal and a silver one for R2!

If anyone’s looking for a new RDA check it out! I’ve been VERY impressed’. Plus it’s only $4.95!!!

4f8910e8eb287f30e6e9d9e817418f3f.jpg

https://www.elementvape.com/digiflavor-etna-mtl-rda

Sent from my Sega Genesis using Tapatalk
Same here. I use $5 Vaux atty on my Reo p67

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
2 real origen little 16's for me is where I'm stuck.

Wish I had about 10 more and that wont be enough to cover them all! Haha

I cant see needing more air then a hadalay or entheon! I cant even turn down the air enough for me.

Small coils .6- .7ohms and I'm set for a long time before I need to change them out.

Any newer small chamber attys that are easy to build on out the past 2 years I've missed?

I hear you @Train2! Ive been happily “stuck” on my little o-16’s for about the same amount of time! Generally, I open up the airflow though. (I kinda like the best of both worlds but Im a flavor junkie first and foremost). I also have a couple NArda’s that I enjoy also but I turn the air way down to get the most flavor while I a few more clouds. Haha

I dont have any new ideas but am enjoying reading and learning from all the posts. Tis grand to see our Forum get active again. Love me some Reoville!

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
That was @SteamStack not me!!
(I like O-16's too though, lol)

I hear you @Train2! Ive been happily “stuck” on my little o-16’s for about the same amount of time! Generally, I open up the airflow though. (I kinda like the best of both worlds but Im a flavor junkie first and foremost). I also have a couple NArda’s that I enjoy also but I turn the air way down to get the most flavor while I a few more clouds. Haha

I dont have any new ideas but am enjoying reading and learning from all the posts. Tis grand to see our Forum get active again. Love me some Reoville!

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
Speaking of helpful and knowledgable souls. I’ve got a problem here. So I got a new P67 Supervein (gorgeous) and have had trouble with the threads when I put my atty on there. (I posted about it last week and got a lot of help). So the threads were still not smooth but i was able to use it with my O-16 yet it generally seemed a tad weak.....and then nothing.....Ive tried another O-16, NARda that i use on my other Reos and no go. Also used the atty on other Reos and no problem. Ive tried raising and lower the pin, cleaning out again with alcohol, etc etc.......
What am I missing? Ive not had trouble like this before. Should I try and remove pin to see what I can see?
Is it Spa Time @Eric Parlin?
Thank you all!

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
Speaking of helpful and knowledgable souls. I’ve got a problem here. So I got a new P67 Supervein (gorgeous) and have had trouble with the threads when I put my atty on there. (I posted about it last week and got a lot of help). So the threads were still not smooth but i was able to use it with my O-16 yet it generally seemed a tad weak.....and then nothing.....Ive tried another O-16, NARda that i use on my other Reos and no go. Also used the atty on other Reos and no problem. Ive tried raising and lower the pin, cleaning out again with alcohol, etc etc.......
What am I missing? Ive not had trouble like this before. Should I try and remove pin to see what I can see?
Is it Spa Time @Eric Parlin?
Thank you all!

It seems like I remember someone else posting the same thing a while back, I don't remember what the solution was. If it was mine I would take it completely apart, including the spring, clean everything, then put it back together and try it again. Sometimes that seems to work for me in fixing things. (Sometimes!)

KAS

kross8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2016
stuck in a squishy pod called my brain
Its a shame that parents don't discipline their kids nowadays... I think that is part of the problem in society today as well. Kids can push their parents to the edge and get away with it because they know nothing will happen.

When I was growing up my mother would make us go out to the willow tree to get a branch off of it so she could tan the back end if we messed up... God forbid if you came back with one that was too small as she would give it to with that one and a bigger one she made you go back out there for!!

This was standard issue to a few principals in the schools around here where I grew up...and yes, they were used regularly!! Parents signed permission slips at the beginning of the year to give their consent. :shock:
17143a.jpg

I can remember when my 35yr old was about 3yrs old and we were out shopping in the mall and the one and only time in his life that he threw a fit because I told him he couldn't have something and he started screaming and crying, threw himself on the floor and was kicking everything around him, I proceeded to stand him up promptly and gave him a 3 or 4 swats across the back side and he stopped crying and started to act right. Then out of nowhere some lady comes up to me and tells me she ought to call the cops for beating my kid and I just looked at her and told her that if it were her kid I would've done the same, then she turned her nose up at me and scurried away in a huff... That was the last time my son "ever" made a scene like that in public ever again and if I had to I'd do the same thing today!!
In the 8th grade I got 91 swats (3 swats at a time +1) the 90 came from the middle school principal & 1 from a coach. Anyway this always tended to happen after lunch time,,, the class i had after lunch was algebra- that teacher was married to the high school principal. So I was always late to her class,, she wanted to know why,, I dunno Mr G thinks I did something. I just left it at that,,, she asked around then contacted my parents. My Dad got hot as hell,, asked me whats going on. I don't know he just believes I did this or that,,, ( I wasn't an angel but nothing serious,, I probably deserved 10 sets). So Dad goes to the school,,, & just like that the swats stopped,, he was to be contacted prior to me getting swats. ( Mr G swats weren't too bad,,, but that Coach nearly sent me to the moon- yeah we deserved that one)

So fast forward to next year,, highschool,, 9th grade & Mr C my highschool principal ( husband to last years algebra teacher). Every now &then I got called to his office,,, "you know you messed up" - yeah,, a not well thought out prank etc,,,, a little lecture,, I would straighten up,, no swats.. Mr C was well known for running a tight ship,. Yet he was loved & even came to our reunion. No swats in highschool,

I would joke Mr G knew my .... better than me,,, years later it came to light he seemed to create reasons to swat kids- I wasn't the only one

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
It seems like I remember someone else posting the same thing a while back, I don't remember what the solution was. If it was mine I would take it completely apart, including the spring, clean everything, then put it back together and try it again. Sometimes that seems to work for me in fixing things. (Sometimes!)

KAS
Thank you. Since its brand new, (used a couple days) I wonder if thats a good idea? Maybe I will contact Eric.

• Optimistic
Reactions: kas122461

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Depends a lot on what you like, and what mod -
I have several running basically what I posted in a photo about a page ago - on mechs.
SS 316L, 3,0 mm, 6 spaced wraps = 0.45 ohms

I did also just recently buy some coils that are fancier, and lower resistance - snappy "hotter" vape for me. Those are 30/38 ni90 aliens ("mech alien" from Fresno Fog).

ok, I got suckered in to the enthusiasm and ordered a Flave22. What coil are folks putting in these 'cos the illustrations look enormous !
TIA
DaveD

• Informative
Reactions: Joules_Verne

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
Thank you. Since its brand new, (used a couple days) I wonder if thats a good idea? Maybe I will contact Eric.

At this late in the game, with REO closing shop on Friday, would it really hurt to try? I mean they are just simple parts, that you are taking out and putting back in. Most likely it would fix the problem, there is a break in the electrical circuit. Just a guess on my part, but I would bet that it is the spring connection. My :2c:

KAS

• Useful
Reactions: Eric Parlin

Eric Parlin

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran

I got your email Robin. I recommend you send it back so I can do a little diagnosis of the issue. I think there may be an issue with the 510, if the threads were giving you problems, there may also be a bad connection between the 510 threads, the atty, and the grub post/center pin to complete the connection.

i'm happy to toy around with it and see what I can do.

Eric

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
I got your email Robin. I recommend you send it back so I can do a little diagnosis of the issue. I think there may be an issue with the 510, if the threads were giving you problems, there may also be a bad connection between the 510 threads, the atty, and the grub post/center pin to complete the connection.

i'm happy to toy around with it and see what I can do.

Eric
Thank you @Eric Parlin! I was just about to post that you replied immediately to my email and yes, I will bundle her up and send her your way. I’m thinking she needs more wisdom to sort out the connection issue as I have never encountered this before.
Gratefully, I have other Reos I can use until she returns.
It was here that I learned to “have back-ups for your back-ups.”

• Love
Reactions: Sloth Tonight

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
Thank you @Eric Parlin! I was just about to post that you replied immediately to my email and yes, I will bundle her up and send her your way. I’m thinking she needs more wisdom to sort out the connection issue as I have never encountered this before.
Gratefully, I have other Reos I can use until she returns.
It was here that I learned to “have back-ups for your back-ups.”

Yup obviously.. no better hands to check it! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread