The REOville lounge

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
Amazing response, Papa. Absolutely spot-on and I'm still sifting through the finer nuances to see what I may have missed.
Thank you.

Yup.. if I could speak/write as well as him I'd prob be a politician!

It sure is nice to hear from papa again!

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
Not everyone is lucky enough to of found how easy vaping can be on a Reo! Haha.. find a good combo and just stick. Figuring they just whimped out and went back to how easy it was to just grab a cigarette.

Sure it had something to do with it.. ya know.. if the force wasn't as strong in them, they just turn back to the dark side! Lol

Oh, I hear you, brother. That's no doubt true of at least some of them. Some, however, were REONauts (not gonna lie - I aided and abetted this ;)) and most of them were squonkers - these were technical people who were the opposite of gear-shy. The most common reason I heard on the vaping/smoking deck out back was that a wife/boyfriend/mother/brother hammered them with the propaganda they'd heard and pleaded with them to quit vaping.

We've come to this - there is a cohort of people out there who think that smoking is better for you. Crazy world.

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
Oh, I hear you, brother. That's no doubt true of at least some of them. Some, however, were REONauts (not gonna lie - I aided and abetted this ;)) and most of them were squonkers - these were technical people who were the opposite of gear-shy. The most common reason I heard on the vaping/smoking deck out back was that a wife/boyfriend/mother/brother hammered them with the propaganda they'd heard and pleaded with them to quit vaping.

We've come to this - there is a cohort of people out there who think that smoking is better for you. Crazy world.

Figures.. :/ world is a crazy place and a lot going on behind the curtain. Cant just believe everything ya read or hear. One must do their own research.. always follow the money and it will usually bring the whole truth into focus.

Vaping 12+ years now. So I'm all the proof I need that vaping is fine. Doctors have no idea and I'm checked all the time when I gota hit the doctors 3 or more times a year for type 2 diabetes. They always check the lunges and say its sounds great.

Reactions: Robinowitz

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
Haha.. just remembering how a die hard vapor I am. Haha

Years ago when i had my wisdom teeth pulled i was told not to smoke or suck threw a straw for a few weeks cause of the pressure it would put on the wounds.

So what do I do?? Vape threw my nose for like a month! Lol

Takes a special wide mouth drip tip for that to be possible. :)

Yeah.. it was ruff but got used to it.

Wife was so grossed out by it! Lol

Anyone else try that before?

bushmaster

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2010
Colville, WA
Haha.. just remembering how a die hard vapor I am. Haha

Years ago when i had my wisdom teeth pulled i was told not to smoke or suck threw a straw for a few weeks cause of the pressure it would put on the wounds.

So what do I do?? Vape threw my nose for like a month! Lol

Takes a special wide mouth drip tip for that to be possible. :)

Yeah.. it was ruff but got used to it.

Wife was so grossed out by it! Lol

Anyone else try that before?
Nope, never tried that but if push came to shove..........I can see that.

Reactions: SteamStack

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
Hmmmm.....where did you get that “nose drip tip” @SteamStack? I might want to get a back-up cause “back ups for back ups”. Hahaha

Welcome home @Papa_Lazarou and wow, what a big deal it is to cease vaping. Bravo! I don’t have that goal presently but hey, life does happen. Although, i had an occasional slight desire in the 40 years I smoked to quit, I really was a-ok with it until..........So I was preparing for neck surgery (fusion, fake disc replacement) and my kind surgeon gently stated the stats for healing in relation to smokers and non-smokers. He put it so simply and without judgement. As I walked out of the Dr Office, I had this amazing willingness to try vaping. Luckily I had a friend who was successfully vaping and I soon found ECF and Reoville. And extra lucky that the misinformation re vaping hadn’t yet taken off. So grateful!

Who knows how long I will vape. I still love big flavor and am down to 3 mg. It might take a trip or some shift to put down my mod. It is certainly a habit...but I still enjoy it. We will see!

Go 49ers! I am thinking we are in for a good game! Sorry @Papa_Lazarou but I don't really (actually disdain) the Seahawks......but I still like you and so cherish your writing. (Actually thanks for Sherman. While I used to cuss him, he has been such a helpful, mature ingredient for our younger ones). And @bushmaster and @SteamStack., you 2 always tickle my funny bone. Thanks for that. :)

Last edited:

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
Hmmmm.....where did you get that “nose drip tip” @SteamStack? I might want to get a back-up cause “back ups for back ups”. Hahaha

Welcome home @Papa_Lazarou and wow, what a big deal it is to cease vaping. Bravo! I don’t have that goal presently but hey, life does happen. Although, i had an occasional slight desire in the 40 years I smoked to quit, I really was a-ok with it until..........So I was preparing for neck surgery (fusion, fake disc replacement) and my kind surgeon gently stated the stats for healing in relation to smokers and non-smokers. He put it so simply and without judgement. As I walked out of the Dr Office, I had this amazing willingness to try vaping. Luckily I had a friend who was successfully vaping and I soon found ECF and Reoville. And extra lucky that the misinformation re vaping hadn’t yet taken off. So grateful!

Who knows how long I will vape. I still love big flavor and am down to 3 mg. It might take a trip or some shift to put down my mod. It is certainly a habit...but I still enjoy it. We will see!

Go 49ers! I am thinking we are in for a good game! Sorry @Papa_Lazarou but I don't really (actually disdain) the Seahawks......but I still like you and so cherish your writing. (Actually thanks for Sherman. While I used to cuss him, he has been such a helpful, mature ingredient for our younger ones). And @bushmaster and @SteamStack., you 2 always tickle my funny bone. Thanks for that. :)

Hah - division rivals rarely get along ;). Sherman is one of those players you HATE when he's on another team and LOVE when he's on yours. What he does have is a huge heart. Plus, he's prolly the smartest player at his position in the conference.

Love your 'started vaping' story :thumb:. Life is funny in the way it presents opportunities.

• Love

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
chiefs.jpg

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
No favs.. not really into football but I can get into any game when watching it.

I'm just hoping for a competitive close down to the wire game!

Though I will say my son likes football and watches ganes at times and likes to play the football video games.

He's with you on this matchup papa! Lol

Chiefs all the way in his book.

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
And congratulations are in order. (Humbled). Job well done and I am delighted for Andy Reed as well. Im grateful for the fun season that our 49ers gave us. So many came down to the last few minutes. I dont have many nails left. Hahaha. Hoping for another fun one next year.

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
That's some Monkey Shoulder. Yes, with ice.
And my Silver Vein.
And Vader, checking it out - sniffs good.

Nice!! Hows that supervein/silvervein holding up for ya? Untreated? Darkening up?

I've got my gold/copper/superveins yet to clear coat due to weather.:/. The Supervein will be my new everyday hehe

SteamStack

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2014
Macomb, MI, USA
I have not had any beer in over a week now due to taking steroids trying to kill off this well over a month now cold!! Damn package says alcohol is risky. :/

Didnt think I'd make it! Haha.. so used to beer prob 3/4 times a week.

Today was my last pill this morning.. so guessing I'll be clear for take off by 8pm!

So I'm expecting some serious buzz tonight hehe.

Dinner out tonight starting with 2 tall coors light please!

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
I have a lot of mods...lol.
And the Supervein isn't one I use every day - it's always "in circulation" - just not heavy use. So it looks brand spankin' new.
This one...well, this Reo is a "road warrior".

roadunit2929.jpg

Nice!! Hows that supervein/silvervein holding up for ya? Untreated? Darkening up?

I've got my gold/copper/superveins yet to clear coat due to weather.:/. The Supervein will be my new everyday hehe

Users who are viewing this thread