The Tree Family - Home of Glassmanoak's Tree Peeps

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Good morning Treefam...... not sure what today brings......
Well good day all, hope your new year is starting off right, in a few months depending the spring will be here and we will complain of the heat..... so that said.

I told you Joker, Jaquin already has a golden globe, and I predicted 6 -7 Oscars nominated for 11. He will win actor of the year... again that said.

a gem... Acts of retaliation, slow, but good in its way, slow but good.

Then
"The King." hold on first I watched and as doing so went this sure sounds like Agincourt; I had to watch a second time no sound around me it is that low in sound of speaking almost a whisper. Hence why I had to watch twice so with sound low volume up on the movie, good stuff.

Next: 1916 or 17 not looking it back up WWI: and this remember the movie um.... cloverfield and it made you nautious if you watched, running all the time and no point. 1916 you start with them both and go with them on foot, through the whole show; you feel them and no other spoiler.

So Tiggs movies of the year to bing and watch and give it five of five your welcome as I watch crap so you don't have to ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: liblue1

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Morning, remember how people said your crazy if you said there are fema or "reeducation" camps, not only are they going full out in virginia with an all out gun grab which all the dems have said. Now we have proof they want conservatives caged.

Told you the Fema boat is a giant sailing prison, old Wal-mart's can be found on video gated off and inside cells made. I do not look forward to this election either way: see the satanic like "ritual" of impeachment Pelosi signing each letter with a different pen and a smile. For three years TDS has gotten more intense, if Trump wins they will lose it, if he doesn't were in trouble.... time for the revolution, past time.

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Tomorrow is my birthday, don't dare say happy to me.... what is yours Blue, Angel, Katz, Mac others....
To be honest two years ago let go thanksgiving weekend, this year let go Christmas week and still looking for a job... I hate this world, I do.... no matter how hard I try it backfires as they and all abuse me... :(

Lose my vacation time, get rid of me each time I make to much, fear I will take their spot and on, I am done. I care no longer to be management, I would like to eat well again some GD day... f this world, f the greed, f the politicians making it worse, f media, f the fake news, f it all..... I am done.. done

Last edited:
  • Optimistic

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
i'm moving to new York where you can rob a bank four times and be let go, this world is upside down.... and I despise it.

kidding new York is a s.it hole, no literally on the ground like SF LA Seattle, give an inch they take a mile. I am so ...... about to be homeless yet again GD it!!!! is there a good company out there?

• Optimistic

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
I didn't know things had changed with your job Tiggs.... try to hang in there till you find something better.......never stop looking for something better!!!
Good night Treefam.......
Thanks, I will find what I want to do one day, I need to find something that uses my fingers more like gun smithing and tarot, not my back or legs I'm getting too old to do what the youth do. This is I knew, all songs we hear for the last 30 years of near junk written by two men for all, Taylor swift, Beyoncé, maroon five, all you know, very few make their own. Two men who make us feel a certain way and mood, and less likely pure artistic indevoured .

Hey guess what Jack the Ripper has been found his fake name John Cross, but with that name you can find the rest.... I have been researching so much I am find more truth than ever could be taught at a school or university.

I said nothing so all others could enjoy Christmas and New Years without my news,, that is how much I care for you all.

Jack the Ripper lived into his late 70's at least, a butcher by trade 100 years ago his hands and clothes covered in blood, driving a horse bound buggy of meat around London gave him the edge, and a slight bit of luck.

He was actually caught first, the very first, but mistaken. Told the policeman about a half mile away (remember 100 years ago so whistles lanterns on foot) He said a cop was there looking at the body, so the cop went to look and: this is where it gets hard.

Walking the beat back in the day on schedule, but one cop 10 minutes late. So when the cop who was told about the body showed up there was another cop late to the scene. He made it up and got lucky, even went to the police station and gave a fake name, and address. Sorta, his step father.

Jack the Ripper had 12 children and his mother saw over his first oldest daughter in the same area. This allowed him to move around as normal amongst the people. No one paid attention cause it was harder to clean yourself then than today, so the blood on his body and clothes normal to the people.

Caught and let go as his words and many a copy cat letter sent them off trail. You know what I will post this wonderful work and let you watch it is amazing, he has been labeled:

Last edited:

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Good morning Treefam..... so what happened Tiggs?....... did you walk out?,..... not that I could blame you.... but still.. you can't just and expect things to just go on....that was a choice made by you.... now if you got fired for no legitimate reason... then you should be able to collect unemployment......
Anyway Happy Sunday..... more football planned for the day.... looking forward to the Chiefs game.......

Reactions: tiggerrts

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Good morning Treefam..... so what happened Tiggs?....... did you walk out?,..... not that I could blame you.... but still.. you can't just and expect things to just go on....that was a choice made by you.... now if you got fired for no legitimate reason... then you should be able to collect unemployment......
Anyway Happy Sunday..... more football planned for the day.... looking forward to the Chiefs game.......

I have never feared telling the truth ever..... but am ashamed of myself by the end and here we go. I do not like being alone in any regard now; at first after the divorce I was at a point that I thought wrongly "All woman suck." It took me a long time to get over that maybe four years five six....

Anyway, so I was going in as usual early about an hour each time, sometimes to eat while watching the tv in the breakfast area, my dinner. Or to see how bad it was, which often it was. Don't work for hotels their all the same the housekeepers are thieves and drug users.

So here I am going in to work early and there is a fairly good looking woman who has a slur who is flirting with me. She talks and talks about her bum for about five minutes about how firm it is and on, well as a man where do I look so I flirted back.

Long story short come to find out: She had a boyfriend she did not tell me about (by the way we did not kiss, or other) Her boyfriend was in the car her whole shift. So she flirted with me and I back, she clocks out and goes and tells her boyfriend.

He comes in and angry saying you know why i'm here. no I don't can I help you? I want to speak to the manager, give me a card to corporate and on screaming mad and cursing. I try to no avail as none answer. Even the cops got involved the next day as he was almost trespassed from the property.

Come to find out both have been arrested, she on bond for Me.h. So when he came in mad "Mad" he asked if I had money on myself.
"Yes but your not getting any."

She goes from hotel to hotel come to find out rather fast, no indication of why. She and her boyfriend to get their M.th fix, she finds a male hits on him, finally he back and the blackmail begins, or they tried. That is how I got fired. I made a mistake but thought a woman was really hitting on me and did back. Am I ashamed a little, but live and learn and move forward.

I have no care for the games today in themselves, chiefs or titans, partial to the titans kind of... a little more green bay as I like the idea of people owned. There and you can judge I do not care, a lapse in my recovery.

• Optimistic
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread