Not open for further replies.

HzG8rGrl

Trippy Tip Hoarder
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 11, 2009
*The Swamp*
www.youtube.com
Yea, I really don't get it either. It's one thing to respectfully comment on what you do or don't like about it, or what you think should be different about it, or even that you find it disappointing. I'm sure that David welcomes constructive feedback even if it's not all positive. However, it's a whole different ball game to just be ignorantly rude and disrespectful about it. I suspect that many of these unwarranted comments come from people who don't own any of David's artwork. I know that until just a couple of months ago I didn't necessarily appreciate his work because, as many of us now know, pictures don't really do it any justice. Until you hold one of his creations in your hands, you just don't know...

As David previously stated, this item is not for everybody. But it does have it's place in the vaping world. I personally can't see myself rocking it all day long and taking it everywhere I go. But it's absolutely what I need for dripping 'n driving. I'm not a fan of cartos and I don't like being "forced" to use them while driving. The VapeMate will enable me to be able to enjoy my style of vaping even while driving.

There was a lot of hype surrounding the release of this product by us, potential customers. We had let our imaginations go into overdrive and create unrealistic visions and expectations for what this product will be. Well, guess what? It turned out to be completely different than most of us thought it should and will be and some of us were disappointed. But the VapeMate is not the product of our imagination, it's David's creation and exactly what he envisioned it to be. Our place is to simply decide if this product fits our personal needs or not. It's that simple!

+1-Could not have said it better myself.
I promise to give an honest and thorough review once I have used it while traveling.

progg

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2010
Yea, I really don't get it either. It's one thing to respectfully comment on what you do or don't like about it, or what you think should be different about it, or even that you find it disappointing. I'm sure that David welcomes constructive feedback even if it's not all positive. However, it's a whole different ball game to just be ignorantly rude and disrespectful about it. I suspect that many of these unwarranted comments come from people who don't own any of David's artwork. I know that until just a couple of months ago I didn't necessarily appreciate his work because, as many of us now know, pictures don't really do it any justice. Until you hold one of his creations in your hands, you just don't know...

As David previously stated, this item is not for everybody. But it does have it's place in the vaping world. I personally can't see myself rocking it all day long and taking it everywhere I go. But it's absolutely what I need for dripping 'n driving. I'm not a fan of cartos and I don't like being "forced" to use them while driving. The VapeMate will enable me to be able to enjoy my style of vaping even while driving.

There was a lot of hype surrounding the release of this product by us, potential customers. We had let our imaginations go into overdrive and create unrealistic visions and expectations for what this product will be. Well, guess what? It turned out to be completely different than most of us thought it should and will be and some of us were disappointed. But the VapeMate is not the product of our imagination, it's David's creation and exactly what he envisioned it to be. Our place is to simply decide if this product fits our personal needs or not. It's that simple!

Wonderfully said Vaporologist.

If I may add: A human exposes his naked soul via his creations. Look up to and admire any honest accomplishment. That's the celebration of LIFE.

I MIGHT never use the VapeMate, but David, thank you for the creation.

atavanhalen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
Wolverine Lake, Michigan
Hi David,

Excellent work, I love :wub:

I find great concept for ease of use. :thumbs:

VapeMate stainless steel will it be sold ?
I obviously can not speak for David but in my opinion it would probably be way to heavy and If it is for safety reasons, he is anodizing the aluminum so our juice does not make direct contact with the aluminum. Sorry if you already knew this, I am not trying to be a know it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread