The Vaporstation is now open for business!

Status
Not open for further replies.

eric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Attention all vapers,

Come check us out!
http://www.vaporstation.com
http://www.vaporstation.net

We will ship ANYWHERE in the continental US, Canada, and Europe.

My name is Eric and I'm the founder of the Vapor Station. Feel free to check out my youtube videos (2 so far) and browse our goods. We have awesome prices on some of the most popular kits out there, great liquids and even a few accessories. We only sell the best electronic cigarettes, e-cigarette accessories and e-liquids in the industry.

If anyone has questions, you can always call, email, open a contact ticket or PM me here! I will ALWAYS respond to you guys, something you can count on.

Our liquid is really good and is at a great price and is always sold in a childproof bottle with a clear, legible warning label, that also provides a link to the Safety page in our sitemap.

Anyway, hope to hear from some of you folks soon! All reviews on the site will be considered and none will be censored. The ONLY rule to reviews is no cursing or threats. Other than that, any feedback will be seriously considered. Bear in mind I've poured all of my savings, my heart and soul into this company.

Give us a shot, you won't regret it!

COMING SOON:
Not only will we offer our 12 liquid flavors (more soon), 3 strengths: high, medium, and low (more soon), and two sizes: 10mL and 30 mL, but in mid-late July we will ALSO be offering 2 textures. One will be smooth, the other will be crisp. These descriptions apply primarily to throat hit. Since we know some people like the throat hit, and some just simply don't, our company will provide an option that applies to all of our juices, even High nicotine!

We will be adding more color schemes for Joye, VS and Intellicig options as well in mid-late July.

We will be increasing our merchandise to include a couple more of the most popular models.

Also, be sure to check out our News section for updates, changes and YouTube videos/reviews!

---Remember, if you folks have any questions, feel free to contact us!

-Eric

Last edited:

eric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Well I was looking at your Clove and RY4 to order, but $10 FOR SHIPPING for two bottles?????????????? First class mail with delivery confirmation on pay pal to do that is about $1.58. That's just too high when people only want a bottle or 2. Dang....

Ah, I'll take care of it. Send me an email or a call and I'm sure we can take care of it.

Eric Moon
eric@vaporstation.com
469 774 7983

eric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hey Eric, glad to see a Texas supplier. I will be placing an order with you and will post on how everything goes. Shipping time will most likely be off since it should only take a day for me to get the goods.

One question... Is your Vaporette model a 901? If so, what model?

Good luck with your new business!

Thanks for the blessing of luck. I'll need it.

Yes, it is a DSE901. My manufacturer told me it is an "improved" DSE901 as the atomizer is made with a stronger conductor than was previously being used. I use one myself once in a while, though I prefer the kissbox and 510. The difference between this 901 and my old one from ecigtech.com isn't anything substantial as far as I can tell, but it's still obviously a great unit for what it is. You can also depend on us to keep the prices as low as possible.

As I said in my Youtube video, my mom loves hers.

If you need anything else, just ask! I'll check this forum daily.

eric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I think your drop downs on your liquids are wrong. I was just looking at the cream and it says High 1.6mg, is that really 16mg?

It's 16mg per cartridge, yes.

I just thought it looked better to do 1.6mg parts per hundred as it is also 1.6% l-nicotine.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread