The "What's takeing the postman soooo long thread" support group thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

fivefivesix

ECF Veteran
May 27, 2010
california
In one of my hobbies, we all have to wait 10 days for anything good, so we have a support group for people waiting their goodies. Well I ordered a pair of chucks this weekend (I know those won't be around any time soon) but I also ordered batteries, chargers, juices and parts for my dying 801. What I need support with is: where is the dang postman with my stuff, he normal gets here about 3:00 but can't he be early today?

what are you waiting for?

• Angry
Reactions: Fidola13

cozzicon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2010
Chicago IL
In one of my hobbies, we all have to wait 10 days for anything good, so we have a support group for people waiting their goodies. Well I ordered a pair of chucks this weekend (I know those won't be around any time soon) but I also ordered batteries, chargers, juices and parts for my dying 801. What I need support with is: where is the dang postman with my stuff, he normal gets here about 3:00 but can't he be early today?

what are you waiting for?

Got a 3 Ego deal, extra atomizer, and 510 mega battery coming in from Cignot. It has shipped.

Got my favorite juice ordered from House of Vapor. It has shipped.

Ordered a new battery from Eluma, some extra carts, and one atomizer. It has shipped.

Got tracking numbers for it all. USPS website tracking isn't working very well. But I assume I'll see most of it tomorrow.

I do hope the juice gets here soonish... my daily vape bottle is looking a little *empty* like I might run out before the order gets here.

Dmcafee

Jun 29, 2010
Oklahoma
i swear my postman is vaping also and is using my juices instead of delivering them!!!!
last week i ran out of my fav juice and had to use a standby until the pkg arrived. this week i ran out again and back to the old standby.
i am so hoping my juice comes today. my daughter took pity on my last night and gave me a bottle of her banana fosters coffee. yummm. its very good. but the nic level is lower than what i order.
come on Mr. Postman... i got other things to do besides stalking you. (i could be vaping the new flavors i ordered to try out)

just call me the stalker.... hehehe

• Haha

AcePilot

ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2009
United States (Utah) SLC
Ugh, I feel you! My postman NEVER gets here before 3-4pm. EVER. It should be against the law. I have never lived anywhere that delivers mail after 1pm, So of course I buy a house in an area that takes FOREVER to deliver my mail. Normally I don't care, but on days that I am expecting presents in the mail, It drives me insane!

AcePilot

ECF Veteran
Apr 29, 2009
United States (Utah) SLC
I have one working battery for my 801 and one working micro to get me by when the 801 is charging :( my spare battery should be showing up today... with some new juices :)

Oh, That is NO good. I was there once, and it was terrible. I now have 6 batteries, and a passthrough so I no longer have to worry.
Hope your spare shows up soon!!

Moved On
Jul 11, 2010
texas
I ordered from cignot on Sunday. Got a tracking number and this is all it says:

Processed through Sort Facility, July 13, 2010, 12:53 am, CHICAGO, IL 60701
Electronic Shipping Info Received, July 12, 2010

It is 1315 here now and no update and no package. I've been out of juice for a day and half and biting peoples heads off. People are really pissing me off with things like "You've gone this long why don't you just quit" knowing that I've been trying to quit and that I'm in the middle of with draw.

So yeah mailman better get here with my package quick or I'm going to have to buy cigs before I kill someone.

fivefivesix

ECF Veteran
May 27, 2010
california
I am lucky, there is an analog shop down the street that sells 801 starter kits and juice... but it's expensive and the juice is so-so

I hope he hurries up, this is the last of my juice :(

1020091.jpg

Last edited:

Sylvie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2010
USA
Would be nice if they could be early, getting a bit antsy myself today lol
I really do think our mailman takes a few hours break after he leaves PO to deliver packages though.. It best be to pick up his children or something important cause its irratating knowing your goodies have been in town since around 6am and they are stillll not here and won't be so till after 3 something like always... The mail lady use to always deliver mail by noon at the latest, sure miss her, even if she couldn't get people's mail in the right box number at least once a week lol

I'm waiting for the Johnson Creek Sample packs, can't wait for I need a menthol break...

cozzicon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2010
Chicago IL
Would be nice if they could be early, getting a bit antsy myself today lol
I really do think our mailman takes a few hours break after he leaves PO to deliver packages though.. It best be to pick up his children or something important cause its irratating knowing your goodies have been in town since around 6am and they are stillll not here and won't be so till after 3 something like always... The mail lady use to always deliver mail by noon at the latest, sure miss her, even if she couldn't get people's mail in the right box number at least once a week lol

I'm waiting for the Johnson Creek Sample packs, can't wait for I need a menthol break...

Johnson Creek's Arctic Menthol is... um.... amazing.... I can't get through a cartridge of it because it's too heavy... but it is impressive. Clean you atty after use though- or everything you vape will be menthol.

BiffRocko

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
San Diego, CA USA
Johnson Creek's Arctic Menthol is... um.... amazing.... I can't get through a cartridge of it because it's too heavy... but it is impressive. Clean you atty after use though- or everything you vape will be menthol.

JC Arctic Menthol is one of my daily vapes. I find the menthol is too mild on it's own though. I add a few drops of juice made from menthol crystals and it's just right.

Elana

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2010
East coast.
Oh man...I have so much awesome stuff coming in the mail...Most of it should show up today (it's 1:20am here so i only have...12 more hours to wait), but the suspense is killing me! Not to mention one of the things coming in the mail is a CHUCK sans batt and the batts I ordered from it...were from China (cuz I wasn't paying attention to where it shipped from, just that it was super cheap). BLAH! My m403 PV's batt is not lasting long at all...I have to change it twice a day and it seems like its losing power quicker every time I charge it.poo! but I have lots of juice on the way! YAY!

cozzicon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2010
Chicago IL
Man... most of my stuff is tracked as being in Romulus MI. Which is the last hop before my hometown. But my juice vendor didn't give me a tracking number, and I cannot tell if it is shipped or not. And it's my daily vape juice...

And this is all I have left:

Attachments

• juiccce.jpg
    juiccce.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 12
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread