The Womper Woom OR You Might Be A Modwomper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Lexington KY
And anyone who thinks that's a joke... IT'S NOT. Just ask Rich, I quite often turn circles in the middle of the kitchen, trying to remember what I was doing or why I'm in there in the first place!
It's the doorways fault (not kidding).

Boden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Lexington KY
Huh? What doorway? Kitchen is totally open to the rest of the house...
Then it's the perceived space change from one area to the other.

If she says to herself the thing she is going to get as she crosses from one area (seating area for example) to another, she won't forget when she gets to the destination area.

Atchafalaya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2013
Central Texas

If she says to herself the thing she is going to get as she crosses from one area (seating area for example) to another, she won't forget when she gets to the destination area.
True. I find that when I don't do that, I have to go 'back' to the room I was in to sort of 'catch' the thought I had.

haleysdadda

Ultra Member
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2015
Santee,San Diego

OK! NOW I'M CONFUSED!

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
Aha! Yeah, I keep a "to do" list for things like that... if I could just remember where I left it.

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
Hey gang, someone told me to go to the store and buy some Ginko Biloba. Supposed to help us oldt pharts with memory problems. So I went.
Came home with a movie called Rocky Balboa. Will that work?
Isn't that ice cream?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread