Status
Not open for further replies.

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
Do you think tootle puffing sounds like something that is illegal in 48 states? You might be a modwomper
Do you think cloud chasing is best left for sunny days in meadows? You might be a modwomper

Ok, all in good fun, this a the new social thread for the modwompers, or anyone else that wants to hang out.

Modwompers, if you want to use the name(it's not a requirement), are those of use who are middle of the road vapers. Or maybe someone that vapes in all ranges.

Here's the origin of the name, if you're interested:
We need a moniker! | E-Cigarette Forum

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
Well, gosh... I tend to max out around 10... is that too low?? Does 9.5 make me a tootle-womper?
we're not vapist here, you're welcome no matter how many watts you're running :)

My current setup is pushing around 10w, with a 1.3ohm coil on a mech.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
I tend to regulated mods, so I can get away with being sloppy on my coil builds :lol:

Generally about 1.5 on my KFs and other rebuildables, but build my PTs and such to about 1.8.

And, of course, the particular flavor will have an impact on power settings. I find the more delicate the flavor, the lower the power needed for a satisfactory vape. Stronger flavors seem to take higher power better.

Lessifer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2013
Sacramento, California
I tend to regulated mods, so I can get away with being sloppy on my coil builds :lol:

Generally about 1.5 on my KFs and other rebuildables, but build my PTs and such to about 1.8.

And, of course, the particular flavor will have an impact on power settings. I find the more delicate the flavor, the lower the power needed for a satisfactory vape. Stronger flavors seem to take higher power better.
Yup, that's been my experience too, but since I switched over to mechs only(after having two vamos go kaput on me) I do my control with the coil builds and airflow and atomizer selection.

I just recently received my chalice III clone to go on top of my smokeless owl bf mod. I'm enjoying the intense flavor of this "lower" power build, but I'm sure I'll put in a higher watt lower ohm twisted coil soon :) I have to find this atomizer's sweet spot.

catlady60

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Nazareth, PA
we're not vapist here, you're welcome no matter how many watts you're running :)

My current setup is pushing around 10w, with a 1.3ohm coil on a mech.
My current setup is about 10-11 w, w/a 1.2ohm coil on a Kayfun 3.1. And I prefer to drip at about 1-1.1ohms.

Last edited:

Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas
Good because I have no clue what power I have on my Aspire CF Sub topped with the .5 Atlantis. All I know is I huff and I puff and then wait for the room to clear!:lol:

beckdg

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 1, 2013
TN
I think I like it here.
I am a t-p, but despise the name. This sounds like a more manly place to hang.
Then suck it up, big guy and get some more watts under your belt so we can begin the indoctrination process. [emoji38]

Tapatyped

Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas
.I want a snack! LOL :)
Snack time....?

op08l5.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.